Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Dilemma Of A Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dilemma Of A Mother. (923 Views)

The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Dilemma Of Life!!! Who Would You Save First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2016
I had the opportunity yesterday to listen to the conversation that ensued between a mother and her son(on phone).I am a Corper , serving currently in Ebonyi state(remote area). The mother was crying profusely on phone advising and praying for her son that all will be well,he should persevere and keep on working hard that God will surely reward him for his tenacity. One word that almost brought tears out of my eyes was when the mother reiterated the fact that he brought him out of the world with tears, he will never cry to succeed or be great in life. I guess the son was complaining about his presently harsh condition in the city. Then I wondered how our mother has taken out time to cry and table our case to God. I write these to encourage daughters and especially sons to always remember there mom because you not remembering them after so much intercession, you incur unending curse on yourself. Imagine a guy spending millions on a girl he just met but he has never spent that on his mom(some guys don't even bother to call there mom). Guys are the main culprit in this, take heed and be bless. Mothers are our pillar and hope.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by afanide: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2016
Hmmmmm but our popsy dem no dey try at all......
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2016
really men should be mindful how they treat there mom. What they do in secret because of us is really astonishing .

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by eyinjuege: 11:01am On Dec 04, 2016
Only an irresponsible child will neglect parents that have been good to him.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2016
eyinjuege:
Only an irresponsible child will neglect parents that have been good to him.
That means most guys are irresponsible if that is your yardstick for irresponsibility.
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Viking007(m): 11:26am On Dec 04, 2016
vingeophysicist:
That means most guys are irresponsible if that is your yardstick for irresponsibility.
& who told You "most guys" neglect their parents?

3 Likes

Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2016
Viking007:

& who told You "most guys" neglect their parents?
if we want to be sincere, guys are the main culprit. am not in anyway giving ladies a pass mark outrightly when it comes to taking care of there mom. But my point is that guys do that a lot just speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Viking007(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2016
vingeophysicist:
if we want to be sincere, guys are the main culprit. am not in anyway giving ladies a pass mark outrightly when it comes to taking care of there mom. But my point is that guys do that a lot just speaking from experience.
Good.
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
afanide:
Hmmmmm but our popsy dem no dey try at all......
Na my popsy dey try pass momsy
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by classictechbuzz: 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
My Mom Is My Favorite!

God bless my mom abundantly and give her long life so she will be able to enjoy the fruits of her labour.

@Op, thanks for this. Help me tell them!
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by afanide: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
worworgirl:

Maybe na because you be wonam.. Popsy dem dey too annoying and if u follow dem, u dey do urself
Re: Dilemma Of A Mother. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
worworgirl:
popsy ke

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gift Her Pastor The Car Her Husband Bought For Her As Seed Sowing. / Vote For Kayla In Cussons Baby Competition / The Dangerous Texting Slang All Parents Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.