Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" (73813 Views)

This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Emeraid: 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Your beautiful Similar but don't break your legs all in the name of a pose abeg
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by BALLOSKI: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin grin

This comment got me laughing.

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by yazzman(m): 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Notting is wrong with what she's wearing.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by favexx(f): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fidelismaria:

u re one to talk

u look lyk a cartoon tongue tongue
u sef make me go check her awt..piry the babe..those eyebrows sha
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kosy79:
No, give it to Yemi Alade

No.
After checking ur dp, I gv it to u joor kiss
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by DCONE1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin Lol me I ve got nothing to comment bout the cloth ma own be say SIMI and DI'JA who dey endowed pass grin abeg make pesin answer me all I see here na bone... cheesy
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by DNA9(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Shol3:
I don't see anything wrong with her dressing
It's for a magazine cover
Nigerians sef

Magazine cover ko. Suya news paper ni.. the outfit is rubbish..call a spade a spade.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
When I open this thread see d picture, I no fit resist myself from laffing. Nawaoh! who give u dis dress simi? That person no try atall. Lol.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Missmossy(f): 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kikiki truly she doesn't look good. She looks like a clown cheesy with her tiny shape. Seems she doesn't know her body type. The comments though, so so hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dongreat:
What is this nah, eh? She looks like a badly drawn X alphabet. For her mind, she's slaying. Of course she just killed fashion, literally.
chaiii diarisGod o, all dis yab dat ure yabbing simi. "badly drawn X alphabet". Kakakakakakakakaaaaaa.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Boyooosa(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
O joor wherey bah jeh! cheesy
Wherey Alasho really!
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by curvilicious: 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Simiiiiii maka why now angry

NLers, just negodu cry
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Kosy79(f): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

No.
After checking ur dp, I gv it to u joor kiss
Lol!!!! Funny.

I joined ultimate cycler and after three days their website got clogged up, somone said that they have crashed. Pls is it true? have I been scammed by ultimate cycler?
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by ladySuperb(f): 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
chaiiiii!!!! warris did?
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by cuteme88(f): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
gringringrin Madam Simi don suffer for this industry. if dem no spoil her make up na her dress. wetin Simi u sef dey look mirror and caution whoever is crucifying ur looks. chei!!!
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kosy79:
Lol!!!! Funny.

I joined ultimate cycler and after three days their website got clogged up, somone said that they have crashed. Pls is it true? have I been scammed by ultimate cycler?

No it's not true.
What happened according to the owner of the site(in a video he posted) was that the number of subcribers in Nigeria grew exponentially hence dia old server was not able to accommodate dis increase. Hence they are in a process of switching to a new server and transferring ALL the records of Matrix and payments to the new server.
So just be patient. U'd get paid wink
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
Very horrible looking outfit,see her pose sef grin lipsrsealed
sorry to say miss but i think you look like a bush rat and pls dont quote me if you really like yourself
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
bla bla bla and you bashers aint any better go simi no matter what you wear i still love you my brother said he wants to marry you
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Kosy79(f): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

No it's not true.
What happened according to the owner of the site(in a video he posted) was that the number of subcribers in Nigeria grew exponentially hence dia old server was not able to accommodate dis increase. Hence they are in a process of switching to a new server and transferring ALL the records of Matrix and payments to the new server.
Amen ooooo.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kosy79:
Amen ooooo.
Amen too. For the sake of my referrals
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 1:08am On Dec 05, 2016
rahymat:
sorry to say miss but i think you look like a bush rat and pls dont quote me if you really like yourself
grin oh well i av quote,do ur worst and while at it could u pls show us ur uglee pimples infested face porcupine!

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 1:11am On Dec 05, 2016
jomoh:

Big ear, Big eye balls, long natural hair.

hmmmm! ICE cool
pls can u go ur way undecided
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by jomoh: 1:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
pls can u go ur way undecided

shu! shu pei ru

wah warrido

someone cannot play with you

is dat aw u used to do

I actually meant it as a compliment.

Big ear, Big eye balls and long natural hair.........cool as ICE.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 1:21am On Dec 05, 2016
jomoh:

shu! shu pei ru

wah warrido

someone cannot play with you

is dat aw u used to do

I actually meant it as a complement.

Big ear, Big eye balls and long natural hair.........cool as ICE.
I dnt care!buzz off

2 Likes

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by jomoh: 1:25am On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
I dnt care!buzz off

you didn't but you replied

you could've simply ignored
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
grin oh well i av quote,do ur worst and while at it could u pls show us ur uglee pimples infested face porcupine!
lol i can see youre pained
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 6:53am On Dec 05, 2016
rahymat:
lol i can see youre pained
u my fan are the one that is pained ,coz u quoted me out frustrated and misery ,I dey jejely on my own when I saw ur unworthy mention!

have a wonderful day ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by RocksnLegos(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Lol!!!! Funny.

I have come to realize that Ultimate Cycler is more of a scam than a tool of progress.

The website keeps going off and on atimes for as much as three days in quick successions this shows the laziness of the promoters of this scheme, which I feel are leveraging on the ability of some other such schemes to have weathered the storm. Lets be honest there is no way you can get paid for life at some point the chain would break, the site as epileptic as it is now could even crash and go extinct.

The scheme is a one man show, just one man answers all the questions, the display picture is even so ludicrous.

There are no standard operating system; some get paid 1 day others 3weeks others maybe never ever what baffles me most is you would be the one to call the person you are matched with to get his/her account number.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by RocksnLegos(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2016
TroubleMaker47:

No it's not true.

I have come to realize that Ultimate Cycler is more of a scam than a tool of progress.

The website keeps going off and on atimes for as much as three days in quick successions this shows the laziness of the promoters of this scheme, which I feel are leveraging on the ability of some other such schemes to have weathered the storm. Lets be honest there is no way you can get paid for life at some point the chain would break, the site as epileptic as it is now could even crash and go extinct.

The scheme is a one man show, just one man answers all the questions, the display picture is even so ludicrous.

There are no standard operating system; some get paid 1 day others 3weeks others maybe never ever what baffles me most is you would be the one to call the person you are matched with to get his/her account number.
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2016
RocksnLegos:

K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.