Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" (73812 Views)

This Jennifer Lopez Outfit Is Why Google Image Search Exists / Adekunle Gold Slam Simi For Opening Her Breast (screenshot) / Fan Slams Simi Over Her Wig And Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
u my fan are the one that is pained ,coz u quoted me out frustrated and misery ,I dey jejely on my own when I saw ur unworthy mention!

have a wonderful day ahead
stop playing the innocent one you cant abuse my role model and go scot free you dont want pple to abuse you yet you dnt see whats bad when abusing others nonsense
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
rahymat:
stop playing the innocent one you cant abuse my role model and go scot free you dont want pple to abuse you yet you dnt see whats bad when abusing others nonsense
to hell with u and ur role model rubbish
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
to hell with u and ur role model rubbish
youre so chidish dont you ever quote me again jobless ebola infested bushrat shes even pouting soo chidish
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
rahymat:
youre so chidish dont you ever quote me again jobless ebola infested bushrat shes even pouting soo chidish
hahahaha she checked my dp again, dp giving her hbp grin let me just leave u go and die with envy nd frustration bye bye grin grin grin
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
hahahaha she checked my dp again, dp giving her hbp grin let me just leave u go and die with envy nd frustration bye bye grin grin grin
i look 100 times better than you and i dont flaunt my beauty like you cheap chidish bushbaby
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nixiepie(f): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
rahymat:
i look 100 times better than you and i dont flaunt my beauty like you cheap chidish bushbaby
a pic of u will do,no plenty surutu until then go and cure ur pimples and other diseases u Av got ewu gambia
Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nixiepie:
a pic of u will do,no plenty surutu until then go and cure ur pimples and other diseases u Av got ewu gambia
im more beautiful than you and i dont post pics on social medias to earn cheap likes and attention like you do youre pained and frustrated and sooo local see her scary face like a skeleton.i think im going to stop replying you since ive got more important things to do and silence is better for a fooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: "Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous" by scoundrel(f): 11:05pm On Mar 04, 2020
Something tells me it was Denrele Edun-inspired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girls Threw Their G-strings At Kupe Boys In Lagos Last Night / Mercy Johnson Welcomes Her 4th Child, Divine-Mercy Ehinomen Okojie / Regina Daniels Dances With Her Co-Wives At Their Son & Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.