Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall (42466 Views)

Pastor Cancels Wedding Over HIV Status Of Couple In Ghana / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Couple In A Convoy Of Keke Napeps On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Seriously doubting the validity of this info...it's just not possible they re buying things for their reception....... That's why I dislike naija mode of journalism..... They'll just pick a picture and label it whatever they like
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by foody(f): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
No comment as they could be from the Registry
sorry I just wanted to correct you, we settle misunderstanding in court and we celebrate wedding in the registry.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
foody:
sorry I just wanted to correct you, we settle misunderstanding in court and we celebrate wedding in the registry.

What is the difference? registry /Registry grin grin grin
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Kobicove(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
And so what?

You people should learn to mind your own fuck1ng business!!! undecided
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by kelvinkosi(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
They came to shop d wedding ring ......they forgot cheesy
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by okonja(m): 1:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
If you forgot your "Call To Bar" certificate in a taxi today, call this number
The name on the certificate is Ubong Daniel Udoh.

share until the person gets this.

You people should apply logic in all these copy n paste thing you do. Instead of copy n paste anyhow, see how else you can help the situation.

I saw this same B.C on the 30th of November and instead of copy n paste it anyhow, I simply apply logic and did the following;

1. Query the name on Facebook: Ubong Daniel Udoh and below is what I got.

Without prophet telling me, I knew it was him because the name tallies and the image was uploaded few hours before I got the B.C

2. Initiated a chat with him about the B.C just like this:

and that's all. So you see its easier now when you think outside the box. cool
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by engrkaz(m): 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tytylion:
I went shopping on my court wedding day too....itz nothing
same here
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by dollyinxx(f): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
YoungDaNaval:

God bless you for this act
Tnks so much, i like ur concept. Though I don't know the fellow but I searched Google and was redirected to his fb page though his phone no wasn't there but I have dropped a message for him.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
okonja:

You people should apply logic in all these copy n paste thing you do. Instead of copy n paste anyhow, see how else you can help the situation.

I saw this same B.C on the 30th of November and instead of copy n paste it anyhow, I simply apply logic and did the following;

1. Query the name on Facebook: Ubong Daniel Udoh and below is what I got.

Without prophet telling me, I knew it was him because the name tallies and the image was uploaded few hours before I got the B.C

2. Initiated a chat with him about the B.C just like this:

and that's all. So you see its easier now when you think outside the box. cool
Has he been given back his certificate?
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Kingbuhari(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
The guy no won hear stories for his change, abeg this time around I dey do shopping myself oooo my bae should just take a break, things hard oooo... come see the way I dey price things for market like my grandma... hahaha kai buhari bring back corruption or E No Go Beta For You
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Aminat508(f): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
So undecided
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by xendra: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
the man for go buy the things na! why'd she have to go in with her wedding dress
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Boyooosa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dem no supposed buy CD again na, shaybi Test-Running don finish....

1 Like

Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by sunnyeinstein(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
YoungDaNaval:

Davash222:

Tomorrow nau, Ubong Daniel Udoh go dey form JUSTICE for Nigeria Judiciary.. Egbon Ubong, we don know as you take loose-guard your certificate oo. Take note.

E fit be say d guy jus go do d certificate for Oluwole grin grin grin
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Richy4(m): 2:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
And the shop manager couldn't find a shelve to put those cartons on the floor...That's why I like Oyibo.....most of them will not miss such opportunity for quick money....An old woman or man will just deliberately hit his/her legs on those things on the floor and go to the doctor..., and the doctor will confirm that she can't walk anymore.....since the accident he/she has been going on therapy and has been traumatized by that fall...and they will just go court and sue for lack of duty of care and negligence..... she will be given a whole lot of money ranging from millions that he/she can't earn all their life...
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by okonja(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
YoungDaNaval:
Has he been given back his certificate?

Yes he got it back

Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by clemz85(m): 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
I only saw two people who agree on one thing, none of them could object the idea

Honestly they are one.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by okowande(f): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
contactmorak:
Na wa o

MORE PHOTOS HEREĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/newly-weds-still-in-their-wedding.html
First and the last time i wil check ur site nonsense gorgorbility! hissssddd
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by sirqeeboi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just reading..it is everything we see now be news.....

BREAKING NEWS OOO..

U WON'T BELIEVE WHAT I SAW NOW!!!!!!!!

it nothing angry sad....am just *****
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Greatzeus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wet in concern you angry
Someone help me with that pic
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Greatzeus(m): 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wetin concern you angry
Somebody help me with that pic grin
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by NinjaNurse: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Is this really an issue?
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by crownbryan(m): 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
businesses encountered pre-mature death when owners find it difficult to invest

Have you been looking for a place where your products/services get all the attentions you dreamt of, an avenue created just for you to meet prospective customers, sell products or render services and take your business to the top? There is no better place than allaboutschoolsng.com, a fast growing platform created for your business to thrive.

Allaboutschoolsng.com is an online education market platform. A combination of a site, blog and forum which is created to help; schools, parents and businesses to find one and another right from the comfort of their home or work place, take the bold step now to place your advert on our site today.

Most businesses encountered pre-mature death because owners find it difficult to invest in the appropriate promotional services and also products do not get to acquire retentive market share, because the appropriate end users could not find them nor have enough information about their benefit.

Allaboutschoolsng.com gives you business the widest coverage, while promoting your products/services to be seen by over 17.000 users across the world. Allaboutschoolsng.com is what your business need.

Kindly log on to www.allaboutschoolsng.com to see the advert options available to you and how businesses similar to yours are already taking advantages of allaboutschools.com platform.

Our rates ranges from #30,000 per month and above.

To see out advert rate, send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com or call 08177275312.

We look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Chimexola: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
My attention has been drawn to a viral notice of some person who forgot his certificate in a taxi.

I am happy to bring to public notice the fact that the said person has retrieved his certificate from the good samaritan taxi driver.

Hence, it is needful that the information about the missing certificate be stopped even as we appreciate every person who have carefully aided the retrieval.

Please also do well to circulate the information passed herein. Thank you.

...from Ugo Isiguzo
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by chibertha(f): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2016
There is nothing wrong with it. Must there even be a reception after wedding.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by foody(f): 9:43am On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:

What is the difference? registry /Registry grin grin grin
when you get to where you celebrated your wedding try to look at the bill board, for example in Ikoyi, we have marriage Registry Ikoyi but when you kill your company's director because he refuses to pay you your money b4 Christmas you will not be taken to the registry but to the court of law and when you get to the court you will still see different departments like family law, Criminal law etc and you can as well guess where you will be taken to. Yes criminal law court. Pls do not go out there saying you did your wedding In the court cos people will make jest of you.
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2016
foody:
when you get to where you celebrated your wedding try to look at the bill board, for example in Ikoyi, we have marriage Registry Ikoyi but when you kill your company's director because he refuses to pay you your money b4 Christmas you will not be taken to the registry but to the court of law and when you get to the court you will still see different departments like family law, Criminal law etc and you can as well guess where you will be taken to. Yes criminal law court. Pls do not go out there saying you did your wedding In the court cos people will make jest of you.

But lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Farano, Justwise, do you understand this difference between "registry" and "Registry" shocked

Click like if you think there is a difference cool
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by cicofino: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Probably they forgot to buy the wedding ring??
Re: Couple In Wedding Outfits Spotted At A Shopping Mall by Rose01y: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
hunger things grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Of EFCC: Man Seen Handing Bride Money Instead Of Spraying At Wedding / A Nigerian Inter-tribal Wedding In New York (Photos) / Man Who Resides Abroad Rides Keke To His Wedding In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.