Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,186 members, 7,815,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Will MMM Crash This December? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will MMM Crash This December? (6324 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Okadalifestyle(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
https://youtu.be/­zDIK0Brc_tItI ultimate cycler. Viewer discretion please
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
."You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you donot mind failing." --Philippos
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
"In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich." --Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
"They both seemed to understand that describing it was beyond their powers, the gratitude that spreads through your body when a burden gets lifted, and the sense of homecoming that follows, when you suddenly remember what it feels like to be yourself." --TomPerrotta
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by perfectjoe(f): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
https:///BnFj1DerzEHDT7lutwR1d6
Join watsaoo group for more info
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you." --Nathaniel Hawthorne
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
"They both seemed to understand that describing it was beyond their powers, the gratitude that spreads through your body when a burden gets lifted, and the sense of homecoming that follows, when you suddenly remember what it feels like to be yourself." --TomPerrotta
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
"You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy." --Alan Cohen
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
"There are two types of people who willtell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." --Ray Goforth
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
The odds are getting lower and lower everyday, place your bet today to get a valuable odd on your money
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." --Mark Twain
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it." --Jane Smiley
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life." --Germaine Greer
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear." --Mark Twain
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." --Maya Angelou
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
"My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people wehave and to push them and make themeven better." --Steve Jobs
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I have never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down."--Charles F. Kettering
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
"You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy." --Alan Cohen
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by TechXpert: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
opeyemta:
But the odd was 1.35 yesterday na? Thank God I already placed my bet since yesterday, MMM can not crash this month that is why I bet N100,000 expecting my N135,000 at the end of the month. cool

I can cast your bet if I wanna, I can DDOS MMM server to crash.

Bro don't ever put such amount on betting as nothing is too sure

1 Like

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it." --Jane Smiley
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as ifyou'll die today." --James Dean
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Everything is a gift of the universe--even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment." --Ken Keyes Jr
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression, and respect." --Alain de Botton
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely, or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can bequiet, alone with the heavens, nature, and God. As long as this exists, and it certainly always will, then there will be comfort for every sorrow, whatever thecircumstances may be." --Anne Frank
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
"Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." --Mark Twain
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
."Anything in life that we don't accept will simply make trouble for us until wemake peace with it." --Shakti Gawa
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 11:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
"My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people wehave and to push them and make themeven better." --Steve Jobs
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2016
."Boredom is the feeling that everythingis a waste of time ... serenity, that nothing is." --Thomas Szasz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address / ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING / SOLD OUT! Orange Ville Estate (Abraham Adesanya Ajah)-Sold For N8m. We Have More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.