Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Will MMM Crash This December? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will MMM Crash This December? (6331 Views)

SAD NEWS! MMM May Crash This Week (see Shocking Details) / EFCC Responds To User Who Called Them Out Over MMM Crash / MMM Most Likely To Crash This Xmas...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by emekelnigeria: 12:48am On Dec 06, 2016
i think mods should close this thread
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 4:59am On Dec 06, 2016
why sir?
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 5:00am On Dec 06, 2016
"Our capacity to draw happiness from aesthetic objects or material goods in fact seems critically dependent on our first satisfying a more important range of emotional or psychological needs, among them the need for understanding, for love, expression, and respect." --Alain de Botton
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by FabulousAutos(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm new in this program and is still studying how it works. I provided help to three persons yesterday, uploaded all the tellers for them to confirm. Two of them confirmed while the third one has not been able to confirm despite admitting that he received the alert. I've called him severally, sent SMS to no avail. I've just opened a work ticket in the support section to report this. Will there be any adverse implication on me due to this guy's reluctance to confirm payment? Pls advise.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 7:53am On Dec 06, 2016
"Everything is a gift of the universe--even joy, anger, jealousy, frustration, or separateness. Everything is perfect either for our growth or our enjoyment." --Ken Keyes Jr
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2016
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2016
"We can have peace if we let go of wanting to change the past and wanting to control the future." --LesterLevinson
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2016
."Boredom is the feeling that everythingis a waste of time ... serenity, that nothing is." --Thomas Szasz
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2016
"There is only one thing more painful than learning from experience and thatis not learning from experience." --Archibald MacLeish
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
"The right way is not always the popular and easy way. Standing for right when it is unpopular is a true test of moral character." --Margaret Chase Smith
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by kolamilan(m): 10:15am On Dec 06, 2016
Mod should just close down this thread. it does'nt make sense. cc: Mynd.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 06, 2016
kolamilan:
Mod should just close down this thread. it does'nt make sense.
cc: Mynd.
it makes sense to those of us that are trading the market. thank you sir.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Okoli6: 10:25am On Dec 06, 2016
kolamilan:
Mod should just close down this thread. it does'nt make sense.
cc: Mynd.
read the topic before posting bro. it makes all sense.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs--even thoughcheckered by failure--than to rank withthose poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." --Theodore Roosevelt
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by ekwii: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2016
My people any person still afraid to involve in MMM is wasting his time. One good advantage of MMM program is when you register with somebody that is always online, he will monitor your activities to conclusive end.
If you are interested to register but afraid of not knowing how MMM works, do not be afraid anymore. Just send mail to my signature and i will follow it up from there.
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to success is more important than any other one thing." --Abraham Lincoln
Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by sunnyt1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
ekwii:
My people any person still afraid to involve in MMM is wasting his time. One good advantage of MMM program is when you register with somebody that is always online, he will monitor your activities to conclusive end.
If you are interested to register but afraid of not knowing how MMM works, do not be afraid anymore. Just send mail to my signature and i will follow it up from there.
i knew the whole soothsaying isnt for humanity, its abt referral bonuses

1 Like

Re: Will MMM Crash This December? by Nairaevent: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." --Mark Twain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Registrars Contact Email Address / SOLD OUT! Orange Ville Estate (Abraham Adesanya Ajah)-Sold For N8m. We Have More / ANALYSIS OF CHARTS READING & TRADING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.