Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com (2188 Views)

I Need A Website Like Clubkonnect.com, Mobilenig.net / Beware Of Clubkonnect.com They Are Scammers. / ||•Own/Build/Create A Site Like MMM,Donation Hub,MLM,HYIP - Milichoco •|| (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
how much will it cost me to get the site plz log in to get the full access to the site check how how they are selling there data and airtime and how customer can deposit to there wallet
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by clubkonnect: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:
how much will it cost me to get the site plz log in to get the full access to the site check how how they are selling there data and airtime and how customer can deposit to there wallet

Firstly, Pls provide d affected number for the 400 airtime u did not receive so we can resolve asap or have u received D airtime?

You can own ur own site where u can sell data and airtime just like us by upgrading ur account from free member to VIP for just 1,000. As a VIP member a website will be automatically created for u where u can now sell Data/airtime at ur own price and make a profit which can be withdrawn to ur bank account
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by phpNET(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hello Op, I can give you such a site for just 80k including one whole year of web space and domain name.

contact me on 09035579034
ping2date.com
shoparena.com.ng
and lots more!
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Agriman(m): 2:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
Contact me via whatsapp or Call: 08130767357
Only if you can pay 50k

Best regards: Chinawapz Technology
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
clubkonnect:

Firstly, Pls provide d affected number for the 400 airtime u did not receive so we can resolve asap or have u received D airtime?

You can own ur own site where u can sell data and airtime just like us by upgrading ur account from free member to VIP for just 1,000. As a VIP member a website will be automatically created for u where u can now sell Data/airtime at ur own price and make a profit which can be withdrawn to ur bank account
OK the name will still bear clubkonnect ryt?after upgrade by 1k
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by clubkonnect: 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:
OK the name will still bear clubkonnect ryt?after upgrade by 1k
nope, clubkonnect will not appear at all, when creating your website, you will be asked to supply the name and contact info you want people to see when they visit
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
clubkonnect:

nope, clubkonnect will not appear at all, when creating your website, you will be asked to supply the name and contact info you want people to see when they visit
aiit do I need to call after upgrade to VIP or you will contact me?
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by clubkonnect: 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:
aiit do I need to call after upgrade to VIP or you will contact me?
it is automated after you upgrade you can then create your own website

clubkonnect team
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Wacosoninterior: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
gbotemicomm:

60k... Call me on 08163817293
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Sanuzi(m): 9:40am On Dec 05, 2016
gbotemicomm:

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
my budget for the site is around 40k who have interest to let me know.or whatsapp-09064477424
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 04, 2017
I still need the site to sell data and airtime And I want payment integration in it.
Re: I Need Site Like Clubkonnect.com by lexoft(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2017
please call Lexoft Media Limited 09080906018 or visite http://www.lexoft.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

The Scammer Venbobo / Princeogun / Copperjay / CLOSED / WINDOWS RDP VPS 4GB RAM 2CPU 256GB SSD 60days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.