Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,771 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) (5069 Views)

Today Is World Atheist Day. NL Atheists How Did You Celebrate? / Ex-theists/atheists, How Did You View Atheists When You Were A Theist? / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by Anas09: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
accountbalance:

Must you resort to abuse. I thought I was engaging a matured mind. Good luck in your purported miracle believe.

BTW, the media you're putting up might be irritating to some people.
Where is the abuse in what he said nah? Na wao. If yoi want run just run no bring the abuse line, because him no.abuse you.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by Anas09: 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

U are just funny. ... Religion is indeed the opium of the masses

Please Google miracles and show me any confirmed one.. . Truths don't hide bro
I dodnt need to google miracles when i have experince numerous.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by mrvitalis(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

I dodnt need to google miracles when i have experince numerous.

Lol how do u know the ones u experienced are not fake
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by Anas09: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
mrvitalis:

Lol how do u know the ones u experienced are not fake
You mean being healed when the doctors have confirmed me untouchable is fake?

Are you okay? When the doctors we have done our best and nothing else can be done, but you cry out to God and he answers in a manner even the doctors can not explain, you mean that is fake?

This year alone, two deaths around me have come back to life. Cases the doctors have removed their hands, but prayer brought them back to life.

Yesterday, my cousin whom i didnt even know his only Child died and was prayed back to life, was telling me what happened. The doctors gave up, everyone was crying, but he said no. He by the power in the name of Jesus, brought his son back to life. By 1am in the morning. Who will he call? Wen the boy evetually came back to life, the docyor said, he needed blood there and then if not he will die again and die finally this time, because he had no blood. Where will they get money by then to buy blood.
Their pastor was called, he asked for the phone to be put on the boys ears, he called blood into his body. Told them not worry that there was blood in the boy. The boy became normal. The next day they did texts three times trying to understand what could have happened. The boy had enough blood and didnt need any transfusion.
He was told the pastor prayed.

That same doctor rediculed my cousin when he brought in the already child into the clinic and praying all manner of prayers. At last, his mouth was filled with sand, he couldnt talk.

See guy, I no send you oo. If you like kill yoirself. I no send you.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by accountbalance: 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Anas09:

Before I comment on your story, what exactly did you mean by the above?
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by mrvitalis(m): 7:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Anas09:

Are you okay? When the doctors we have done our best and nothing else can be done, but you cry out to God and he answers in a manner even the doctors can not explain, you mean that is fake?

This year alone, two deaths around me have come back to life. Cases the doctors have removed their hands, but prayer brought them back to life.

Yesterday, my cousin whom i didnt even know his only Child died and was prayed back to life, was telling me what happened. The doctors gave up, everyone was crying, but he said no. He by the power in the name of Jesus, brought his son back to life. By 1am in the morning. Who will he call? Wen the boy evetually came back to life, the docyor said, he needed blood there and then if not he will die again and die finally this time, because he had no blood. Where will they get money by then to buy blood.
Their pastor was called, he asked for the phone to be put on the boys ears, he called blood into his body. Told them not worry that there was blood in the boy. The boy became normal. The next day they did texts three times trying to understand what could have happened. The boy had enough blood and didnt need any transfusion.

That same doctor rediculed my cousin when he brought in the already child into the clinic and praying all manner of prayers. At last, his mouth was filled with sand, he couldnt talk.

Super story. ... So u had this power and u allowed Yar'adua to die?? Even Phil jobs, or Michael Jackson.. .. All this happened and no news carried it.. bro ur lie ks supper... What's thw the name of the hospital and the doctor
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by Anas09: 7:19am On Dec 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Super story. ... So u had this power and u allowed Yar'adua to die?? Even Phil jobs, or Michael Jackson.. .. All this happened and no news carried it.. bro ur lie ks supper... What's thw the name of the hospital and the doctor
And you think i care a nikle? I'll to give you the name of the hospital and the doctor's because you are who?

You think i care if you believe or not? Like i said, kill yourself to sure how much you disbelief, i wont.even bit an eye lid.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by dalaman: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Anas09:

What is the name of your cousin and his child?
What is the name of the hospital and name of the doctor?
How long was the child dead? Who pronounced him dead? Again what's the name and location of the hospital.
Which pastor prayed for blood into the child's body over the phone? What's the pastors name?
Pls drop the name and address of the hospital and Dr involved.
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by GoodMuyis(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
dalaman:

What is the name of your cousin and his child?
What is the name of the hospital and name of the doctor?
How long was the child dead? Who pronounced him dead? Again what's the name and location of the hospital.
Which pastor prayed for blood into the child's body over the phone? What's the pastors name?
Pls drop the name and address of the hospital and Dr involved.

If you have the info, what would you do with it?, I can help with easy route.

Visit the town where she reside, gave her your phone number to come and pick U at park, either way, let her give you her own address. Locate her, the she get you all info you need. If you cant do dat she will not take you serious

--
HardMirror syndrome

3 Likes

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by dalaman: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
GoodMuyis:

If you have the info, what would you do with it?, I can help with easy route.

Visit the town where she reside, gave her your phone number to come and pick U at park, either way, let her give you her own address. Locate her, the she get you all info you need. If you cant do dat she will not take you serious

--
HardMirror syndrome

You gave a very long and tall tale. I asked simple questions and you are trying to dodge as you guys always do. Keep telling lies for Jesus. You and him both need it.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by MrMontella(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Anas09:

anas09 oya present your evidence...
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by peacesamuel94(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
mrvitalis:

Answer the question i asked you.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by GoodMuyis(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
dalaman:

You gave a very long and tall tale. I asked simple questions and you are trying to dodge as you guys always do. Keep telling lies for Jesus. You and him both need it.

Buy the truth and sell it not. If you care for the truth, I DARE YOU TO TAKE THE JOURNEY and stop ranting. Afterall, it can be an adventure.

If am to be in Anas09 shoe, I will dare you to come and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by peacesamuel94(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
GoodMuyis:

Buy the truth and sell it not. If you care for the truth, I DARE YOU TO TAKE THE JOURNEY and stop ranting. Afterall, it can be an adventure.

They were never in search for any evidence, thats why they go against reason to fight every presented one with all zeal and zest even without proper Verification.

1 Like

Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by dalaman: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
GoodMuyis:

I didn't notice you ate a different person. Let Anas09 answer the questions.
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by mrvitalis(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

Answer the question i asked you.
And what's the question
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by peacesamuel94(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
And what's the question

check your mentions.
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by mrvitalis(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

check your mentions.
I have more than 60 mention today alone so re-ask ur question
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by peacesamuel94(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
mrvitalis:
I have more than 60 mention today alone so re-ask ur question

my question was why you think that the posted video above is not confirmed.
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by mrvitalis(m): 11:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
peacesamuel94:

my question was why you think that the posted video above is not confirmed.

Bro if its real even cnn will show it bro, cia will confirm it
Re: Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) by peacesamuel94(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2016
mrvitalis:

Bro if its real even cnn will show it bro, cia will confirm it

So this is the best logical reason you could give to disprove the authenticity of the above miracle.
So when something is shown on Cnn then its real , when it is not shown, then its false..........Interesting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Honest Liar: The Amazing Randi - Expose Of Frauds / More Than 50000 Errors In The Bible / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.