Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,723 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate (47266 Views)

Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / Al-Ameen: Bayero University First Class Graduate Dies A Day After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by broseme: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nigerian girl Precious Okoro has made history at Federal University of Technology Owerri(FUTO) by graduating with first class with a CGPA of 4.71 in school of agriculture and agricultural technology.Below is her story....

'The dream which started in 2011 is now a reality. Five years ago when I stepped my feet into Federal University of Tech, Owerri I told myself that I must come out as the best and by the Special Grace of Almighty God I came out not only with a First class degree in Agricultural Economics (B.Tech) but as the BEST GRADUATING STUDENT in the Department of Agricultural Economics and the overall BEST IN MY FACULTY SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY. A big thank you to my family and friends you all made this possible'

'Still on the matter, my joy knows no bound. N.B: Pretty girls are smart too #firstclassgraduate of FUTO, Only first class in SAAT. Now this is God at work!And to the pretty girls out there, as you slay on your timeline and IG, you can as well slay in your academics. #girlsmovement'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/pretty-nigerian-lady-graduates-as-best.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by broseme: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by softMarket(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Pretty with Brains!!!

Not that one they call *Cossy* grin

36 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by afanide: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats to her

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by 666Antichrist: 2:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
I never liked school

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by hemartins(m): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wow. I admire beauty with brain.

6 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by zarakay(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fine gal

6 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Great after all her project would be thrown into bin by next year.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by flyca: 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Congrats girl!!! I'm happy for you and the parents you have made proud smiley

But just negodu the environment of a supposed citadel of learning undecided
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by tenderlaw(m): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
Not like those other girls that feel God's greatest gift to humanity is their poocee.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
Very impressive. Nice one. I hope other young ladies emulate her.

5 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Famouson: 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
STILL LOOKING FOR THE BEAUTY OO

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hehe
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by goldenceo1: 4:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
The Headline is Misleading... Pls Modified post to Overall Best Graduating Student in Faculty....

Congrat to her.. "Beauty with Brain" 3rd class for Futo nor b beans how much more 2nd class or Ist class..

God bless Futo the premier university of Technology in Nigeria..

Modified:
When it comes to Overall Best Graduation student give it to Sosc & Seet Esp EE & Maths Dept.

Federal University Of Tension & Oppression (FUTO)

Frustration Under Tension & Oppression (FUTO)

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by rookidmart: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Overall best student had a CGPA of 4.71. Congrats to her sha.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by geeworld1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
rookidmart:
Overall best student had a CGPA of 4.71.
Congrats to her sha.

so wat did u graduate with

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
She was collecting good sperm.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by rookidmart: 5:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
geeworld1:
so wat did u graduate with
Don't get me wrong, I don't mean she didnt try, or her result is not good. I just feel 4.71 is too low to be the best CGPA in the whole FUTO.

EDIT: It's actually her faculty, and not the whole school.

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Tiffbuxas: 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
lala shall we dump her on front page?

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

u r wicked, lol bt dat 1 nor fine sef
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by davbravo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
rookidmart:

Don't get me wrong, I don't mean she didnt try, or her result is not good.
I just feel 4.71 is too low to be the best CGPA in the whole FUTO.

EDIT: It's actually her faculty, and not the whole school.
shes not the overall best graduating student........as u can see from the pics someone had a 4.85........the topic is misleading......... she's the best graduating student in school of Agriculture and Agricultural technology
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by lilmax(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
babe cool
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by joycesims(f): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
jeez, ibem!

1 Like

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by dan1217(m): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
the sky is your starting point
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by KosiGee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Best in department of agriculture and agric tech with a cgpa of 4.71.

An Anita Uzoamake Mbah in biological sciences had 4.85.

Whoever opened this thread is a liar and mischievous.
Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by policy12: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
If only she will tell us what goes on in da oza room

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
KosiGee:

ANITA UZOAMAKA MBA! another female! nawa for futo.

2 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Zaheertyler(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
ahbi the best was a girl from biochemistry why are we seeing another story here....but she tried sha...because in that futo of a school ehh everything would be frustrating you..from the lecturers to the bike men to the indigenes to the people selling things...and the most annoying...the roads..from ihiagwa to umuchima to eziobodo...not even one road is good...congrats to her tho...

10 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by broseme: 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
KosiGee:

If u have ever opened a thread in nairaland u will know there is a maximum number or words title can contain.The title can not take any more alphabet.It can contain agric & agric tech.I managed to squeeze the title that way.Not misleading anybody but no more space to add additional alphabets or words on the title

3 Likes

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
softMarket:
Pretty with Brains!!!

Re: Precious Okoro, FUTO First Class Graduate by KosiGee(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
broseme:
If u have ever opened a thread in nairaland u will know there is a maximum number or words title can contain.The title can not take any more alphabet.It can contain agric & agric tech.I managed to squeeze the title that way.Not misleading anybody but no more space to add additional alphabets or words on the title

You intended to promote her by deceiving the readers. Why not just write that she got first class and overall best student in agric and agric tech dept.??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri / Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.