Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help A Brother With A Law Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Brother With A Law Firm (565 Views)

Please Help A Brother With A Any Kind of a daily Job In Lagos / Please Help A Brother With A Job In Abuja. / Dear Nairalanders In Lagos, Please Help My Elder Brother With A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother With A Law Firm by Otori123(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
please I was just called to the Nigerian Bar, presently in Nysc camp and I need a law firm in Lagos to serve. 2.1 division is the grade. I need the experience than serving in a ministry of justice where I am likely to be posted.
Re: Help A Brother With A Law Firm by Ublaize: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Otori123:
please I was just called to the Nigerian Bar, presently in Nysc camp and I need a law firm in Lagos to serve. 2.1 division is the grade. I need the experience than serving in a ministry of justice where I am likely to be posted.
Visit the High court premises at Ikeja and Igbosere
Re: Help A Brother With A Law Firm by Otori123(m): 9:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ublaize:
Visit the High court premises at Ikeja and Igbosere
How do you mean
Re: Help A Brother With A Law Firm by Ublaize: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2016
Otori123:

How do you mean
Vacancies for lawyers are often pasted in court premises
Here in PH, if you go to the NBA common room you see them aplenty.

(1) (Reply)

Jhpiego Nigeria Job Recruitment - December, 2016 / Fresh Job Employment Opporturnity At MTN Nigeria / Please Can I Get List Of Ngos In Nigeria And Der Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.