Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Have You Ever Felt Depressed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Felt Depressed? (1025 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Like Committing Suicide Before? How Did You Overcome? / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by AgapeHate: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
That moment when your life seems undefined, that moment when you look straight into nothingness and you can seem to interpret what is wrong with you.
That moment when you feel empty deep down and can't find a reason to smile but the only thing that comes to your mind is hatered towards yourself.

How do you cope and what do you do to move out of that feeling. Don't be deceived, depression is real and by commenting on this thread you might save a soul.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
Please be encouraged. I have been there many times. At those moments, I surround myself with the love of my family to rub out the sadness. Remember it only lasts for a moment until the next moment of happiness comes.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by falconey(m): 6:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
I'd hit the bar, life is too short to worry.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
Lock my self up and listen to come good music... Always working like magic.
PS: GOOD MUSIC not small doctor or Davido.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Yes.

Thinking too much and dwelling on negative things causes depression. Everyone has atleast one thing to be grateful for. When depressed,think about the good things going on in your life,the good people around,pick yourself up and let yourself know that your happiness is not centred on things affecting you. Just choose to be happy.

Coming from a survivor smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Drops26(f): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Right now, I'm going thru a period of depression. Nothing seems to be working right.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
I will probably feel depressed when Tyler Perry stops producing and acting.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
It's one of those things. It's really not easy to deal with, but you have to try as much as possible to stop thinking of that situation that's making you depressed. Meet people, lively people, friends and family that will encourage you and make you happy.

Avoid listening to depressing music, watching depressing movies or listening to depressing stories and more importantly talk about it with someone you can trust.

And remember, you might not be able to control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to them.

Chose to be happy, and be happy. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Drops26:
Right now, I'm going thru a period of depression. Nothing seems to be working right.

It's go'n be alright very soon. Just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by MrCork: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
FortuneTeller:
Please be encouraged. I have been there many times. At those moments, I surround myself with the love of my family to rub out the sadness. Remember it only lasts for a moment until the next moment of happiness comes.

angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by MrCork: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
FortuneTeller:

..you depresssed?..are you lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrCork:

..you depresssed?..are you lightskin? angry

Psychiatry is waiting for your admission. Would you like lithium or do you prefer electrocution?
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by AlfaAce(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Floxyluv:
It's one of those things. It's really not easy to deal with, but you have to try as much as possible to stop thinking of that situation that's making you depressed. Meet people, lively people, friends and family that will encourage you and make you happy.

Avoid listening to depressing music, watching depressing movies or listening to depressing stories and more importantly talk about it with someone you can trust.

And remember, you might not be able to control everything that happens to you, but you can control how you react to them.

Chose to be happy, and be happy. Cheers.
I just can't trust anybody,no matter how hard i try.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by MrCork: 10:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Psychiatry is waiting for your admission. Would you like lithium or do you prefer electrocution?

angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2016
AlfaAce:

I just can't trust anybody,no matter how hard i try.

Hmmm, then try to give people the benefit of doubt, you might be surprised. Besides, no man is an island.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by gqboyy(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2016
yeah i am presently
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
A couple of times

No1 thing to avoid is staying alone. Try to sorroun yourself with positive people. Sharing your problems with them also helps. Getting yourself engaged with things that normally makes you feel happy also helps. Stay positive!
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by babs50g: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
@drop26 Avoid staying alone , reach out and discuss with people that has the Same goal aspiration and interest with you. Love ur self . Try to reflect as the year is going by that u are alive to witness coming years with something to show for it . For instance , i look at myself this morning and i said thank God i m not in orthopaedic hosp, prison, mortuary the list is endless There is thousand of reasons to always gives thanks to God no matter what u are going
thru .

Look at dis analogy

P + P = P

God's promise + provision = perfection. So God has promised us and he has given us provision and has perfected our ways for us . There could be rough edges and bumps but we shall overcome it.

Pray right now every disconnection of happiness in my should die amen. Wish u d best and we shall meet at d top

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by superstarDikk(m): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Drops26:
u will be fine..i'm kinda going thru d same ish. Just be positive
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Negro1: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Drops26:
u just have to stay strong. it may take time tho. I was rock bottom some months back. Although I'm not in the best shape now, but I've made some progress. It may take time. Have faith and stay strong. I can give u some recommendations if you like.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Jagabanj(f): 6:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
AgapeHate:
That moment when your life seems undefined, that moment when you look straight into nothingness and you can seem to interpret what is wrong with you.
That moment when you feel empty deep down and can't find a reason to smile but the only thing that comes to your mind is hatered towards yourself.

How do you cope and what do you do to move out of that feeling. Don't be deceived, depression is real and by commenting on this thread you might save a soul.
Infact am depressed as am writing this...i dont seems to have a perfect relationship.Am a nice girl and always make people happy,am very obedient and any other good things you can think of.Am a beautiful girl also with kind heart,i can sacrifice for love.I just want to be happy,i just want to be in a serious relationship that could lead to something.I used to have one but we broke up after three yrs of bin 2geda.I decided to give love chance again and ended up loving someone who is also dating another..but coz he has bin nice to me and i love him i decided to continue.Am not happy with this,my life is not going the way i planned and all i do always is cry and keep wishing i will just live life normal.
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by nawtibownie: 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Depression feels like being in a dark tunnel without light. Leaving your comfort zone and hanging out with people that will impact you helps a lot. Reach out to somebody.
Always remember, Y.O.L.O
Re: Have You Ever Felt Depressed? by Onliie(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2017
Jagabanj:
Infact am depressed as am writing this...i dont seems to have a perfect relationship.Am a nice girl and always make people happy,am very obedient and any other good things you can think of.Am a beautiful girl also with kind heart,i can sacrifice for love.I just want to be happy,i just want to be in a serious relationship that could lead to something.I used to have one but we broke up after three yrs of bin 2geda.I decided to give love chance again and ended up loving someone who is also dating another..but coz he has bin nice to me and i love him i decided to continue.Am not happy with this,my life is not going the way i planned and all i do always is cry and keep wishing i will just live life normal.
hello

(1) (Reply)

What Counts As Cheating In A Relationship? / Tennis Star Serena Williams Finally Engaged Today. Yay!!! See The Luck Man - / 10 Surprising Things That Men Find Attractive In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.