Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Phone Overheats - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Overheats (1240 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / 6 Things To Do When Your Phone Overheats While Charging / 7 Reasons Why Your Smartphone Alway Overheats And How To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Overheats by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
Hey guys, I'm in need of help with my phone(tecno y2). One tin is, fones never last with me(maximum of 4months). Either it get stolen or it get spoilt.

I got this tecno y2 on the 18th of November with the hope of getting a better one in the middle of 2017 sha.

Now, this phone overheats like it's gonna explode any moment soon. What can I do about it cos the heat is hurting my hand as i type sef.....Help oo
Re: My Phone Overheats by Chizeks0104(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
what's ur ram capacity.??
Re: My Phone Overheats by PhonePlanet(m): 9:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
donnybee:
Hey guys, I'm in need of help with my phone(tecno y2). One tin is, fones never last with me(maximum of 4months). Either it get stolen or it get spoilt.

I got this tecno y2 on the 18th of November with the hope of getting a better one in the middle of 2017 sha.

Now, this phone overheats like it's gonna explode any moment soon. What can I do about it cos the heat is hurting my hand as i type sef.....Help oo
My sister!! cheesy phone too does not last in my hands.

If your phone overheats. It's probably because you run heavy apps on it or you use it for too long or you charge it with the wrong charger or your battery has a fault. There might be more reasons but be sure to clear out those 4 first.
Re: My Phone Overheats by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
PhonePlanet:

If your phone overheats. It's probably because you run heavy apps on it or you use it for too long or you charge it with the wrong charger or your battery has a fault. There might be more reasons but be sure to clear out those 4 first.

Bros, thanks oo. I'd try those things and I hope to get a positive result.
Re: My Phone Overheats by promisengr(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Make sure that you are not charging it a fluctuating power supply, and let the phone "Breathe"
Else you might damage the Power IC. Trust me its not funny if that happens.
Re: My Phone Overheats by shedy03(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
there are apps that cools heating phones. download from Google store, and install.
Re: My Phone Overheats by oluwadaemilola: 7:00am On Dec 05, 2016
PhonePlanet:

That one good point there
Re: My Phone Overheats by oluwadaemilola: 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
promisengr:
Make sure that you are not charging it a fluctuating power supply, and let the phone "Breathe"
i was told that it is really dangerous
Re: My Phone Overheats by oluwadaemilola: 7:03am On Dec 05, 2016
This are little tins that can make it over heat
using your phone while charging
if your phone has low ram capacity it also affect it
and one more tin, operating your phone under hot sun
Re: My Phone Overheats by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
promisengr:

"breathe"....As in, it should take fresh air abi??

About the Ic tin ehn

There's this phone I used one time like that(the fone isn't up to 4months oo). It suddenly went off for no reason. I switched it on and it went blank, I min it showed "white". I ave d phone with me and it's still very clean(Injoo).

Someone said it's d Ic that is faulty. Another person said I'll ave to change the screen and it's gonna cost 8k.

I decided to get a cheap phone for the main time(prime rhino). I bought it in an Mtn company lyk dat(11k). E no even last rara. Now I'm using tecno y2, it has started over heating buh it has reduced in the last few days after taking the above precautions.

My question is....hw do I maintain a phone
Re: My Phone Overheats by dodoniyi: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Use Ice box, the cracked one..... Then your phone becomes new on daily basis. My wife uses it. At first, she had the same issue and the issue of virus, after disabling and removing the virus, I used ICE BOX to do the magic.
Re: My Phone Overheats by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Try and stop using your phone while charging
Try and switch off your data network whenever you wont be using it
Try and be clearing apps that you wont be needing at that particular time to reduce the workload of the phone
Re: My Phone Overheats by Chydobe: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Phone overheating could lead to; explosion, battery drainage or practically melting the central processing unit of your phone CPU. Click link below and see some of the reasons that could lead to phone overheating and you to end it immediately.

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/02/phone-overheating-reasons-for-cell-phone-overheating-how-to-stop-it/

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Phone "Gurus"? Behold The "Trouble" With My Infinix Note 3! / The Coolest Features Of The New Infinix Hot 5 Pro / I Don't Understand Nairaland Email.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.