Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano (48479 Views)

Adeola Ogunmola Sowemimo Flies Boeing 787 Dreamliner Aircraft / Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos / Nigerian University Dropout Who Became A Pilot Flies Mum (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by koolcat: 7:02am On Dec 05, 2016
themosthigh:
I was just thinking that they should crash and die like those footballers but I say God forgive me and clean up my mind. Don't wanna be a wizard no more but the avian spirit will not leave me alone.
Satan please I don't want to serve you anymore, am I the only person you saw embarassed
ARE U FOR REAL??

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by victorazy(m): 7:08am On Dec 05, 2016
And fathers are the ones who never been cared for cry

When children are young dads hustle to train them, but when they are grown, some moms hustle to poison the f00lish ones minds just to enjoy the fruit alone.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Obito555(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2016
As an emgineer, i will build a mansion for my MUM

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by advocatebaba(m): 7:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Zealoy:
Na even co-pilot self
WEDA CO OR OC, NA STILL PILOT...HATAZ SIGHTED.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Explorers(m): 7:12am On Dec 05, 2016
Congrat mama, you're proud of him.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Getintouch2004(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
my parents thinks am not good enough.. fact is They are ashamed of me... They say am weak.. disappointed.. especially my dad.. comparing me with other people's children wishing They were me.. Because am different.... though have recently let them down... but i know one day... it's all about making the money.. i will get it soonest not later. Even If it means on my last breath

Keep your hands clean as you aim higher. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by advocatebaba(m): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Zealoy:
As an emgineer, i will build a mansion for my MUM
SO NA "EMGINEER" U B... AS U NO FIT SPELL CORRECT OW U WAN TAKE BUILD D MANSION CORRECT.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by sirmelody(m): 7:15am On Dec 05, 2016
You suck your
mum's breast for
two years with milk
and you haven't
done anything
tangible for her,But
you suck Your
girlfriend's breast
for two weeks
without milk and
you bought a car for
her....my brother the
kind of thunder that
will fire you is
coming straight
from pacific ocean. Love of a mother for her child is great but dat of a child for a mother is the greatest. Nice one.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
my parents thinks am not good enough.. fact is They are ashamed of me... They say am weak.. disappointed.. especially my dad.. comparing me with other people's children wishing They were me.. Because am different.... though have recently let them down... but i know one day... it's all about making the money.right. i will get it soonest not later. Even If it means on my last breath
Commit your life to God and work hard. Seeking for money anyhow will backfire.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by abancular(m): 7:19am On Dec 05, 2016
woow ....... that's so adorable . .... tears of joy .
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Duru009(m): 7:20am On Dec 05, 2016
Dreams do come true.. .....

Destiny can be delayed but not denied......
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Qmerit(m): 7:21am On Dec 05, 2016
yarimo:
Op where is the cry? Me I no see anything cry undecided

Oh you really want to see the tears right?
Wait abit ok, so that he's young and fly his mum is not enough to capture your attention!
He's not on NL shouting PDP, APC, APGA.. but he went about is business and na you re looking for tears...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by cutechi(f): 7:22am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
my parents thinks am not good enough.. fact is They are ashamed of me... They say am weak.. disappointed.. especially my dad.. comparing me with other people's children wishing They were me.. Because am different.... though have recently let them down... but i know one day... it's all about making the money.right. i will get it soonest not later. Even If it means on my last breath
keep keeping on! u will get there to the heights u wish to get to, God is on the throne and He won't let u down.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by TeamSimple(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2016
Why is everything always about the mother?
What about the father
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Bestbeelieve: 7:27am On Dec 05, 2016
Nice but buy plenty handkerchief if you dey fly am go obodo oyibo grin grin
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Analog95(m): 7:28am On Dec 05, 2016
U̶̲̥̅̊ av crase finish.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by DEWKID(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

I think me too
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by adedehinbo(m): 7:31am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
don't do drugs sha oo I still like you
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
So you now think making money is what will make them happy, or money will grant you happiness and heavenliness.... Oga just be a good person to your parents, stop being stubborn or rude to the., treat them well, love and respect them.. They will pray for you and you will live well and live long... All these una money mentality like say on judgement day money go matter... mtscheeew

7 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by iyeade123: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

Straight from the heart bro

1 Like

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by orobs93(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

There is more to life Dan revenge it is almost the same treatment everywhere

Well take it as a challenge and leave u comfort zone and work towards ur dreams
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by creamylicious(f): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
firstly take away that penis dp you gat there n prove to us that you are what you just wrote about
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by abbey10(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

Dude/Babe,
Don't look down on yourself. You've got a lot of potential buried in you. If you could write this, you can move mountains. They will be proud of you someday. It is you that should not disappoint yourself. It shall be well
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Btruth: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2016
Good thing you've done bobo. cheesy

Omo rere a gbeyin gbogbo waa ooo.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Burgerlomo: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2016
That's lovely
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by warribloood: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2016
creamylicious:
firstly take away that penis dp you gat there n prove to us that you are what you just wrote about
nothing to prove ma'am, those are just my emotions shooting straight from my heart,at that time.. when i saw this thread.. could relate to it.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

So you live with your parents and i want to believe you have not told them you are an atheist yet.
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2016
themosthigh:
I was just thinking that they should crash and die like those footballers but I say God forgive me and clean up my mind. Don't wanna be a wizard no more but the avian spirit will not leave me alone.
Satan please I don't want to serve you anymore, am I the only person you saw embarassed
You need deliverance.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Mayflowa(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:

YOU are getting it wrong. It is not about money. They just want you to be focused in whatever you are doing. How do you plan to make money soonest? That is why they don't envy your thoughts and ways. You need change
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Orikinla(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Great!
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by SmellingAnus(m): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2016
warribloood:
I heard of a teacher in the western world called anty Nancy (not her real name) who told one of her students to withdraw from school because he is so full and he will never amount to anything... Guess what? The guy is a millionaire now and has written many books... One of the titiles of those books is .... " YOU WERE WRONG ANTY NANCY" ... Had to motivate you the more the more with this story I heard from a Pastor...
Re: Photos: Young Pilot Makes His Mum Cry As He Flies Her From Lagos To Kano by Arijude(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
victorazy:
And fathers are the ones who never been cared for cry

When children are young dads hustle to train them, but when they are grown, some moms hustle to poison the f00lish ones minds just to enjoy the fruit alone.
unclade truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Lady Spotted Driving Dangote Trailer (Video) / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / HND Certificate: An Embarrassment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.