Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,258 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) (44697 Views)

Falana Seeks Rejection Of Morocco’s Application To ECOWAS / King Of Morocco Telephones President Buhari, Wishes Him Well / Obasanjo Bows To Greet The Alaafin Of Oyo During A Visit To His Palace. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by TmoneyGroup: 8:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Dolypson04:
Give honour to whom its due. He is a king for crying out loud!

No mind dem, dem go do am pass dis man.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by objobj: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2016
the man in that bowing position does not look like a Nigeria to me. Pls guys watch very well and some people should stop misrepresenting things. Remmeber we shall one day account for whatever you say. haba
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 05, 2016
This same i.diota won't bow to the Obi of Onitsha.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by NaLaugh: 9:14am On Dec 05, 2016
LordofNairaland:

This is different. I am sure Obama did this in Japan . Moreover, in Japan, bowing is a part of their greeting. The custom even has its place in sports that originated from Asia (e.g, Karate, taekwando). Aside that, why should anyone here bow to a king who is not in his kingdom. Why not tell your king to go to America and see how even the Americans on the street regard him. My point is, the King of Morocco is in Nigeria and not his kingdom.

However, looking at the picture in the OP, one can deduce that he was not bowing down to the king. He was probably about to clean his shoes or pick something from the ground.

My post wasn't to compare. I only drew a parallel in the events.

But yeah, I agree with your points.

Although, our dear Republicans gave Obama maximum criticism for this in '09, or so.

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:15am On Dec 05, 2016
bigass:
Thats not enalema ooooo.... that man is part of the King's delegation
Thanks for the clarification. When I saw the pics, I knew that man is not a Nigerian but a Moroccan delegate.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by onward4life(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Ass licker.

He has to bow!

He is a member of the un-united Ibos club.

I rep Edo

gbam gbam for anybody!
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by oshudu(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2016
this is the kind of people that can put there life because of favour to bow down before the king of Morocco upon all that he was not even recognized even as an Igbo man, is not in Igbo tradition to bow before a king, I call this eye service
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by darknetcom: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
he didnt have to bow down..he is not one of our kings..

i dont like the king of morocco..

he behaves very strange...
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by elkon(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
look at dis assholes. . the king itself doesn't give a fvck.. nigerian with dere eyes service
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by bluecircle470: 9:20am On Dec 05, 2016
prophetfire:
**** The bent man is not even enelema. The man is not even bowing.

Ok thanks for d correction. Was even joking b4.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by dawahlarry: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2016
malton:
Well, props to him for knowing the right thing to do, and for doing it so well.

When Obama bowed to King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia in 2009, the Americans went all ballistic. They saw it as an act that belittled the power and independence of the United States.

But I thought it was shallow when some of them accused him of "bending over to show greater respect to Islam."

Similarly, while some Nigerians will see this as belittling the independence of Nigeria - and rightly so, seeing it as him showing greater respect to Islam is BS!

A king is a king, irrespective of where he comes from, whether or not his laws are binding on you.

The outrage that greets things as these amazes me.

Bowing before a king tells of someone who is well-mannered enough to know the right thing to do. Bowing before a foreign king shows that your respect is non discriminatory. His parents really brought him up well!

Only shallow people view everything through religious lenses. It's about the throne, not the practice. A king is a king, irrespective of what he represents.

For your information, none of Arab citizens greet their kings with a bow. It is either they greet with by saying Teslim while remain standing or they say it with handshake. Make a research.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by dawahlarry: 9:42am On Dec 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
How shameful, no wonder he was ignored.

He was completely ignorant and oblivious to the fact that in the King's religion, it's forbidden to bow to any man but the Almighty.
I wish I could like this comment more than once.

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by iamhorny(m): 10:27am On Dec 05, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4569111_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Never seen bloggers as hungry and desperate as Nigerians bloggers..

just look at the pictures again and tell me if that dude looks like Okechukwu Enyinna Enelamah
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2016
LIES. LIES. LIES.

DESCENDANTS of LIE MOHAMMED....

That's not the minister.

That man is part of the King's entourage
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by DedeNkem: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2016
He looked st*upid.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by kenoz(m): 10:48am On Dec 05, 2016
CastedDude:

This has got people asking why the minister had to greet the king in this manner and was not even recognized.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-nigerian-minister-greeted-king.html

lol
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Cityguy: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonsense. Unnecessary eye service. Don't know what is wrong with the sense of wrong and right of some people. How many Moroccans would do that shit to Nigerian of any standard? The guy no even look am once sef let alone twice.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by kabrud: 12:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
so moroco now have what igbo wantgrin

wonderful

I tire o! Do they even know what they want? Today, they want Biafra, tomorrow, they want ibo president, the next day, they want something else, very confused.
grin grin grin
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by NotComplaining: 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
He was actually 5 cm away from his ass? Was that intentional?
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by kabrud: 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
kingwax7007:
He's a King for Gods sake!!!

Wld u like it if he visits ur King and stretches his hand for a shake?

As a muslim, it is allowed. The only Being worthy of prostration/bowing is Almighty Allah.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by kabrud: 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
omowolewa:
Not true.
He bent to pick or adjust something, the picture was just perfectly timed for 'bashing'.

REALLY?

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by skate(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
That man is part of the King's entourage , i fear before
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by MONITZ: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
superstarDikk:
Look at the picture again them come back and comment

My bad, I didn't know much abt this man before now,and only did a quick check on him after reading ur comment t, I made the comment based on just the knowledge I ve of the the ways of an average politician in Nigeria.I know u definitely would agree with me that I wasn't wrong in my assumption.

1 Like

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Dolypson04(m): 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
when dis minister travel to his village,he doesnt bend down to the EZE,but he will for a foreing king

Igbo politicians nd political as$ licking na like...can sommori provide that zuma meme
Lol.... U calling it eye service?
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by a773n(m): 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oil dey your head! You too much.

bigass:
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by hakunajay(m): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerian bloggers with their stupid quests for traffic! Bia, Op, if Enelema just capture you luckily and sue you for damages, will you stand?
Others just read, swallowed and started saying thrash without even verifying the pic. If Enelema is gonna be there, common sense demands he'll be behind the president and not just far off!

Hope I made some sense?

2 Likes

Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Lekison(m): 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Elchappo:

U re wise..
very wise
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by chiteny(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
CastedDude:
This picture has got Nigerians talking and here's why. During the official visit by the King of Morrocco, Mohammed VI, at the presidential villa last week, the Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment; Enyinnaya Okechukwu Enelema, was spotted bowing down in reverence to the ruler who appeared not to notice the gesture.

This has got people asking why the minister had to greet the king in this manner and was not even recognized.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/see-how-nigerian-minister-greeted-king.html

He bowed in order to get low enough to lick his A.ss
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by guvna(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
bigass:
Thanks for the Clarification Big 4ss. Who's the coward that posted this
Meanwhile I'd luv me some of that big boootty
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by bameyi(m): 1:40am On Dec 06, 2016
wrong heading Igbo Man no go bend greet any one.
Re: Enelema Bows To Greet King Of Morocco (Photo) by Daremee: 5:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Shame on this man I bet he can't even bow like this to the monarch in his village. This is a big disgrace to Nigeria. I don't know who put such an inferiority complexed man as minister of Nigeria. He will even do worse abroad. Just see how the king treated him with disdain probably thought he was the villa guard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Peter Obi Build 10 Hospitals, Win Bill And Belinda Gates’ Award? / Atiku financially Broke, PDP In Serious Difficulties On Funding... / South East Towns Deserted Despite Suspension Of Sit-at-home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.