Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos (1559 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident At Army Gate Onitsha - Photos / Accident At Ogborhill Waterside In Aba, Abia Leaves Many Dead. Graphic Pics / Accident At Otukpo-Enugu Round About Kills Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by spinna: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2016
We all pray to enter the Xmas and new Year safely but these guys will have p.o.p on their legs for xmas day...if they survive.

A powerbike rider and his passenger had a bad accident at Charity, oshodi Lagos. Both had broken legs, the passenger was much worse and was whisked away in a taxi, but looking back at it maybe he should have waited for the ambulance because he was already shaking when he was taken away, i hope he survived.

Happened on Sunday afternoon

To all bikers out there please always be very careful especially in the city don't let that bike's speed make you intoxicated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-QwbCHUKWM

Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by ademasta(m): 5:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Jesu shocked
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by Khd95(m): 5:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Op,u said the passenger of the biker should ve waited for ambulance shey
When somebody was shouting he is loosing bloodsad
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by Nutase: 5:59am On Dec 05, 2016
sad
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by eleko1: 6:04am On Dec 05, 2016
wetin dey pursue those power biker?
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by ryd3(m): 6:11am On Dec 05, 2016
It's meant to be a fast machine.... I get it. But do they always have to move at maximum speed?
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37am On Dec 05, 2016
impressively, the ambulance came as quickly as it could, unfortunately people do not know how to respond to accident victims, and cause more confusion.

1 Like

Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by seunlayi(m): 7:01am On Dec 05, 2016
What a misplaced priority
Re: Terrible Powerbike Accident At Lagos by spinna: 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Khd95:
Op,u said the passenger of the biker should ve waited for ambulance shey

When somebody was shouting he is loosing bloodsad

I was the one shouting he was losing blood, but the ambulance would have stabilised him immediately, i don't know where that taxi was going, hopefully it went to igbobi hospital, still he would have been bleeding in the back seat of a golf, his broken leg being bent more etc..the ambulance arrived like 10 mins after he was taken away so i feel it would have been better for him

(1) (Reply)

Only 500 People On Earth Owns This Passport. / These Five Cities Will Pay You To Move There / Nigerian Ppl Living In Europe Currently, Im Looking For Passport Info For Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.