Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos (10181 Views)

Nigeria's Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, Bares Cleavage In New Photos / Queen Okafor Shares Racy Pictures / Nigeria's Hairest Woman, Queen Okafor Shares Her Sexiest Photos Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Mologi(m): 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Abi transgender ni obinrin yi ni?
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by LilTyRoNe: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2016
lezz:
Lolz, she's definitely oozing of extra testosterone I tell you. Looks Igbo to me judging from her features.

Yeah it maybe an individual abnormal hormone growth so what concern igbos with this,you brainless tribalist, if you dont like it then go suck on your daddy's hairy and dirty balls shekena.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by DExplorer1: 9:13am On Dec 06, 2016
mysticgal:
Oh God of creation,warrisdis bikoembarassed

Cover up sister in esteem,some of us want to eat ,before we imagine hairs in our meal cry
Shut up and PM me
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lezz(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

Yeah it maybe an individual abnormal hormone growth so what concern igbos with this,you brainless tribalist, if you dont like it then go suck on your daddy's hairy and dirty balls shekena.
grin grin grin I must have hurt you severely with that casual observation grin.

Your outbursts suggest mom may share exact same features with her, no? grin But it's alright, no big deal, dad must be submissively coping very well wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
DExplorer1:

Shut up and PM me
God I haff suffer cry embarassed
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

Leave'em stuppid undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Dezzx(m): 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilmax:
you don't need beautifully and wonderfully made women in your life again? grin

can you now see how foolish you are? grin next time know what you call sexy wink
let me help you out, send me your CV I am indeed of a laundry boy . i can see your problem is joblessness, that is why you prowling around NL looking for who to pick a fight with. grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lilmax(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dezzx:
let me help you out, send me your CV I am indeed of a laundry boy . i can see your problem is joblessness, that is why you prowling around NL looking for who to pick a fight with. grin grin
pick a fight? nah I don't do that, so you think you are worth it? grin

dude I just acted on your words or am I wrong?
why reject who you call sexy? grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Dezzx(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilmax:
pick a fight? nah I don't do that, so you think you are worth it? grin

dude I just acted on your words or am I wrong?
why reject who you call sexy? grin
now I am on the clear my first statement on this thread is way beyond your level for u to comprehend. my offer still stands, send me your CV if you are in or willing to relocate Abuja, I have a job for u.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Hernandez2(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Madam...your boyfriend dy try oh...especially those at the boobs grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lilmax(m): 8:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dezzx:
now I am on the clear my first statement on this thread is way beyond your level for u to comprehend. my offer still stands, send me your CV if you are in or willing to relocate Abuja, I have a job for u.
stop beating around the bush

dude you called her sexy, now tell me what's wrong in giving you that wish.....or you don't like sexy women? grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by OILSOUP: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let me just add that she is absolutely gorgeous confident beautiful woman.

With her as the mother of ur sons, u dont have to worry about bald hair or ur daughters need brazilian hair.

Fine woman. lalasticlala fp!
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by samuel19222(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Dezzx(m): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilmax:
stop beating around the bush

dude you called her sexy, now tell me what's wrong in giving you that wish.....or you don't like sexy women? grin
so u are now NL's wish granter.....clap for yourself.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lilmax(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dezzx:
so u are now NL's wish granter.....clap for yourself.

yes I grant sexy hairy women to guys like you who love and cherish them cool grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Dezzx(m): 9:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilmax:
yes I grant sexy hairy women to guys like you who love and cherish them cool grin
what wrong with hairy women? wish granter.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lilmax(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dezzx:
what wrong with hairy women? wish granter.
nothing na.......you were the one rejecting them when I blessed you and your generation grin......so you should ask yourself that question not megrin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Dezzx(m): 9:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
lilmax:
nothing na.......you were the one rejecting them when I blessed you and your generation grin......so you should ask yourself that question not megrin
oga first bless yourself then your generation with a paying job before you bless others. read my first statement slowly thrice this night, sleep over and critically read in between the lines by tomorrow you may grab the difference btw finding a 'confident woman sexy' and 'sexy hairy woman' .
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lilmax(m): 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dezzx:
oga first bless yourself then your generation with a paying job before you bless others. read my first statement slowly thrice this night, sleep over and critically read in between the lines by tomorrow you may grab the difference btw finding a 'confident woman sexy' and 'sexy hairy woman' .
LMAO......okay grin
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by LilTyRoNe: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin I must have hurt you severely with that casual observation grin.

Your outbursts suggest mom may share exact same features with her, no? grin But it's alright, no big deal, dad must be submissively coping very well wink

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE INDIRECTLY REFERING TO YOUR FATHER WHO WASTED HIS CUM ON YOU,IF I SHOW YOU MY MUM YOU WILL GO HOME AND START CURSING YOUR MUM AND CALLING HER YOUR ANCESTOR INSTEAD OF THE BIACTH YOU CALL HER.i dont have time for people like you, i just stated my first post cos the girl with abnormal hairs is igbo and you're mocking her cos she's igbo and not yoruba and people are now believing in that bullshit stereotye.if she was yoruba would you had said that.
I cant just figure out you guys unecessary hate for igbo people.period
Now go and tell that to your tribalistic and hairy ug family.
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by LilTyRoNe: 9:31am On Dec 07, 2016
angry
mysticgal:

Leave'em stuppid undecided

COME AGAIN?
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2016
LilTyRoNe:
angry
COME AGAIN?
COME AGAIN?

COME AGAIN?
I meant leave the stupidd people. Not you
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by lezz(m): 9:56am On Dec 07, 2016
LilTyRoNe:

WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU'RE INDIRECTLY REFERING TO YOUR FATHER WHO WASTED HIS CUM ON YOU,IF I SHOW YOU MY MUM YOU WILL GO HOME AND START CURSING YOUR MUM AND CALLING HER YOUR ANCESTOR INSTEAD OF THE BIACTH YOU CALL HER.i dont have time for people like you, i just stated my first post cos the girl with abnormal hairs is igbo and you're mocking her cos she's igbo and not yoruba and people are now believing in that bullshit stereotye.if she was yoruba would you had said that.
I cant just figure out you guys unecessary hate for igbo people.period
Now go and tell that to your tribalistic and hairy ug family.
My dear, I have not the slightest desire to meet the mother of a blooming coward who walks about the internet with a mask on. If your mother is pretty then your father is in luck. But telling me how beautiful she is over the internet is a sure sign you're inflicted with the psychological disease called Oedipus Complex. Lawd help you.

I am flagging you off for immediate medical attention. You need to be checked for neuroticism and behavioural disinhibition. And seeing that you're dyslexic, being unable to process words accurately, I will advise you follow me here to remedy the areas of your life your 'beautiful' mum overlooked.

And assuming I'm Yoruba implies "beauty" isn't the only unenviable trait in your bloodlines too. Allow me to add impulsive conclusion and schizophrenic-driven hallucinations.

Guy, you have more than a hairy female to worry about. Your whole life is in dire need of mental and psychological overhaul.

Shoo off now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2016
mysticgal:

God I haff suffer cry embarassed
Mysticgal, so if I send you PM, you no go reply me ehn? cool

Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
Mysticgal, so if I send you PM, you no go reply me ehn? cool
It depends on the reason for pm'ingtongue
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by ElDeeVee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
mysticgal:

So, in your mind now you are showing yourself abi.

Anyways, how far with da fridge tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
mysticgal:

If it was for other room reason nko? cool
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
ElDeeVee:

So, in your mind now you are showing yourself abi.

Anyways, how far with da fridge tongue tongue

Fridge needs new restock,it Needs epp. Can you epp?
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
If it was for other room reason nko? cool
I have my preSident alreadytongue
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by tosyne2much(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
mysticgal:

I have my preSident alreadytongue
So you already have someone that does the other room job for you? SMH undecided
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by mysticgal(f): 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
tosyne2much:
So you already have someone that does the other room job for you? SMH undecided
I did not mean to infer that but seriously,its exclusive 101wink
Re: Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman Queen Okafor Shares Sexy New Photos by Annie939(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmmmmmm it's a pity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has The Best Ass: Omotola Or Ini Edo / Patoranking Releases A New Album, “Wilmer” / Sexiest Mum And Daughter Photo That Got Everyone Talking Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.