Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

He Wants To Go For BSC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Wants To Go For BSC (461 Views)

Where Can Someone With Bsc. Statistics Work? / Should I Go For Bsc Or Masters? / See How This Hausa Lady Who Is A 2nd Class Bsc Holder Makes Her Money In Abuja(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Go For BSC by MarshRiley(m): 10:54am On Dec 05, 2016
Hello everyone, I have a friend who just finished his HND but feels he needs to go for bsc for him to able to compete,the problem is,he's from a poor family and I advised him to just forget the bsc and go for his postgraduate diploma,he's scared and asked me to help him seek the opinions of people.
Pls,what do Nairalanders advice
P.s: He is seeing this post!
Re: He Wants To Go For BSC by Linzo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
My little piece is let him go for bsc, don't allow your background to limit you from whatever you want to do or achieve in life , let him move on and get his degree and be better position in the job market. I'm also in his shoes but i have determined to go and get my b.sc though I have tried direct entry 3 times with my HND upper credit but to no avail, still in shock why I'm constantly denied admission even when am most qualified, I'm still believing God that next year it will work for me

(1) (Reply)

APPLICATION: Knowledge For Job Creation Platform / Vacancy / How To Make Money From Your Blog Part 3: Advanced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.