Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) (53535 Views)

Police Arrest Two Highway Robbers On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Picture) / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS / Man Attacked By Armed Robbers On His Way To Abuja: "I Cheated Death Yet Again" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by joey150(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
ukandi1:

This ideology is d problem that is facing out Christianity from d world today. Where curses in d name of God not in d bible? Numbers 23... Was God not breaking Curses? 1- Chronicles 4 v 9-10.. Bible is filled with curses and reversal of such curses. CURSE BE UPON...have u not seen that sentence in ur bible?.Or is it wrong for Christians to spill blood and defend themselves? Cos that d next thing u will say. What happened in 1-Samuel 30 : 1-19. Should christian not inquire from God and then go to war? These are days of war and vengeance.. U must not sound calm anymore. God will not come down and draw sword , we must do that ourselves after inquiring from God.
I mean no disrespect dear.

Jesus never caused nobody..

Those instances are all from the old testament.

And as Christians we are called to imitate the life of Christ. Which is full of love, patience, tolerance and forgiveness. If you dont strive to have those traits, then you should really ask yourself if you are a Christian.

Have you read about saints and martyrs?
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by brojoshua: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
I know one thing that many of the church go from falsehood into everlasting destruction.
But let them who are called christains ensure that they are holding on unto the true faith for so many of the church are truly going from false Christianity into everlasting destruction.
And blessed are all those who have true faith among all the Christians in the world
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by blackprowler: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Aha. Pastor ke? Pastor that uses his anointing to save others from this? He cannot ask god to send fire and brimstone on the robbers? Na wa o
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
-
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
This is an ambush of Christians & Christianity.

If it was robbery why was the car not taken!

This is a systematic attack on the church by the mobile division of Boko Haram called Fulani Herdsmen!

Christians we are surely under attack by this impending jihad being planned.

We all need to wake up

A bigot and tribalist person like you and those that liked your comment don't deserve to live.
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by dino2006(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2016
May God continue to protect us from these devil incarnates.
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Securedbet24: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

This is a systematic attack on the church by the mobile division of Boko Haram called Fulani Herdsmen!

We all need to wake up

Y not receive some sense of belonging.
Religious fanatic, never knew what that has got to do withh this tragic death. Dagini Dagini ode

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by xendra: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

We all need to wake up
undecided did you read the story you are the one who is attacking the wrong people. maybe the pastor tried to act all that "I am a man of God" for them or they must have learnt he was a police man. either way they were wrong to kill them and orphan their children like that. they too will not die well.
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
olagold79:

Be careful the way you jump into conclusions. Do you even read up to the point were it was mentioned that the car had 5 occupants?, just one shot killed the couple. The robbers may not even intend to kill them , but they are on drugs and barely trained in gun handling. The people at the back still alive are also christian, if it was about exterminating Christianity , none of them will be spared to serve as eye witness.They will simply kill everybody and obliterate any form of evidence, and usually armded robbers don't snatch cars if it is not their specialty, the car is difficult to sell and they can be easily traced by it...besides how much do you think that kind of car in the pix can fetch. Basing your conclusion on such things is not good enough.

PS: I don't wish dead people RIP, it is pointless. I just wish the family they left behind the fortitude to bear the loss.

Brilliant response to that bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by MrFootball(m): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
armed robbers or armed fulani terrorists hiding in d bush Make una talk true.
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Austin234(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
RIP man of God. God will avenge for ur blood and that of ur wife. Amen
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by laurel03(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:

We all need to wake up
that is how they robb on that axis... i was one attacked there not religion things. . Those Tiv boys on that road are bastard

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by ukandi1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
joey150:

Jesus never caused nobody..

Those instances are all from the old testament.

And as Christians we are called to imitate the life of Christ. Which is full of love, patience, tolerance and forgiveness. If you dont strive to have those traits, then you should really ask yourself if you are a Christian.

Have you read about saints and martyrs?

Is d old testament no longer a part of d bible ?? If we are not to practice any teaching in d old testament then why do we refer to it sometimes? Why can't we expunge it from d bible and hide d knowledge away for ever? Like I said, that's d reason Christianity is facing extinction. I think that we misunderstand many things..
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by joey150(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
ukandi1:

Is d old testament no longer a part of d bible ?? If we are not to practice any teaching in d old testament then why do we refer to it sometimes? Why can't we expunge it from d bible and hide d knowledge away for ever? Like I said, that's d reason Christianity is facing extinction. I think that we misunderstand many things..

The coming of christ signified a new beginning..through Jesus, God wanted to make us realise so many things and mark a new beginning And he mirrored what God expected of each and every one of us.

If you as a Christian will approve of blood for blood or the cursing or swearing to another fellow human being with the name of Jesus..then sadly i have nothing left to contribute.

Neither did i apply that the old testament is void..but you should understand that Christianity is largely built on the life of Christ. And if you dont think his life is worth emulating then why bother become one?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Edetedu5(m): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Keneking:
"There is a portion of road that is terribly bad that vehicles must slow down to avoid accident or damage, so they also slowed down."

Jonathan sef embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by armadeo(m): 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
When the are jungled people would shout barbaric.

What do you call this act?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by arabianights: 5:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
Carrissa:
oh! what a wicked world
EXTREMELY WICKED
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Justfavourme(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:
Those robbers will never know peace in all their lives, they will pursue money every day of their lives and never get it, the little they manage to get will be spent on drugs and debt, in Jesus name. Amen.
AMEN in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by ylaa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Amen

uote author=thesicilian post=51651145]Those robbers will never know peace in all their lives, they will pursue money every day of their lives and never get it, the little they manage to get will be spent on drugs and debt, in Jesus name. Amen.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by musa7m(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:
Those robbers will never know peace in all their lives, they will pursue money every day of their lives and never get it, the little they manage to get will be spent on drugs and debt, in Jesus name. Amen.
pray for the dem to repent biko....
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by thesicilian: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
musa7m:
pray for the dem to repent biko....
is your mouth paining you?
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by musa7m(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:

is your mouth paining you?
na mouth I use talk am....or na hand I use type am......e be say your hand dey scratch you to type and you get free mb .....use your head before you collect....if I talk na one P**** F*** mod go ban me

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Ikennafabian651(m): 10:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:

very! Very!! Pathetic....God will judge d killers...RIP to them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by Emoney101: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
So sad... RIP
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by psp2pc(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2016
lawal28c:
Na wa for theif ooo...ma deir soul rest in peace

may their soul RIP, as for the robbers,you can escape jungle justice...

so no be only me De spell THIEF as THEIF, the spelling de always confuse me..
Re: Pastor And Wife Killed By Robbers On Their Way From Convention (photo) by thesicilian: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2016
musa7m:
na mouth I use talk am....or na hand I use type am......e be say your hand dey scratch you to type and you get free mb .....use your head before you collect....if I talk na one P**** F*** mod go ban me
Hahaha. So you're afraid of being banned?!
Anyways, what I meant by my question was " I have said my prayer, you say yours"
I hail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Kill Their 'Stubborn' 28-Year-Old Son In Imo (Photos) / FCTA Seals Jabi Mall Due To Naira Marley's Concert (Video & Pictures) / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.