Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,938 members, 7,838,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (686341 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 1:47am On May 27, 2017
PDPGuy:
More

The sun wey dey shine for where that girl dey must be different grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 5:07am On May 27, 2017
WellEndowed:

grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Rapahel1116: 7:39am On May 27, 2017
Would I apply for the scholarship ....or I will just b handed a tuition waiver ...is dat wat mean by scholarship ...And wen i mean 4m I mean for both my tuition .nd dats wat I will HV for my statement of account and all dat.
anodebeanthony:
Go to USA and look for cheap school that will offer you scholarship. Or you can go to Germany sine it's tuition free.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by abduldope(m): 9:43am On May 27, 2017
tomisinobm:

4m is more than enough if you get partial funds from your school and even better if you get a job when you get here.
bruh! seriously 4m would be enough ??

shade more Light sir.

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by abduldope(m): 1:26pm On May 27, 2017
WellEndowed:

I de tell you... observe that skin, esp the tats

am no pervert tho.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ibrocoast: 2:30pm On May 27, 2017
Your uncle must be right. Studying in the USA is far more expensive. And if you try to apply for community college in the US. Its unlikely u get the visa. Ma cent. You may go to U.S student visa section to learn more.
Rapahel1116:
Would I apply for the scholarship ....or I will just b handed a tuition waiver ...is dat wat mean by scholarship ...And wen i mean 4m I mean for both my tuition .nd dats wat I will HV for my statement of account and all dat.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 27, 2017
Greetings, have been following the trend. I need private help from people with American experience. I have a visiting visa b1/b2 to enter America Your advice will be appreciated thanks
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by OluDare01(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2017
You wish to stay with a visiting visa
odu102:
Greetings, have been following the trend. I need private help from people with American experience. I have a visiting visa b1/b2 to enter America this June 17, I wish to stay. My email or watsapp. Bjames117@yahoo.com. 09081951183. Your advice will be appreciated thanks
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by OluDare01(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2017
4m can't pay your tuition for a semester
abduldope:
bruh! seriously 4m would be enough ??

shade more Light sir.

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by abduldope(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2017
OluDare01:
I thought as much
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Mbamto: 11:05pm On May 27, 2017
odu102:
Greetings, have been following the trend. I need private help from people with American experience. I have a visiting visa b1/b2 to enter America this June 17, I wish to stay. My email or watsapp. Bjames117@yahoo.com. 09081951183. Your advice will be appreciated thanks
It is illegal to stay back on visiting visa please don't do that, that is a visa fraud!

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 27, 2017
OluDare01:
It can, it depends on the school. Check out St. Cloud State University. They also offer scholarship.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by OluDare01(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2017
lol and you think getting scholarships is easy 4m is just about $11k. By the time you pay your outstanding fees, body go hear am.
Ofcourse some schools give scholarships,you'll still have to cover some expenses.
anodebeanthony:

It can, it depends on the school. Check out St. Cloud State University. They also offer scholarship.

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 27, 2017
anodebeanthony:

The school make sense
9ice 1

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by cumz(m): 2:40am On May 28, 2017
odu102:

lol, dont do this online

7 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Pasca07: 9:20am On May 28, 2017
OluDare01:
lol and you think getting scholarships is easy 4m is just about $11k. By the time you pay your outstanding fees, body go hear am.
Ofcourse some schools give scholarships,you'll still have to cover some expenses.
is 10k dollars enough for a master's program?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:03pm On May 28, 2017
PDPGuy:
More

Ds kind fresh babe fit date naija guy?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:05pm On May 28, 2017
Afam4eva:

Lol grin I think i know who you are.

Haaaa, I guess I know him too, he deactivated recently cheesy

Cc

Pdpguy grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 4:25pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Yes. If the dude looks handsome, she may give him a chance.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 4:33pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Haaaa, I guess I know him too, he deactivated recently cheesy

Cc
grin
PDP ti take over cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by vampire2020: 4:34pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Tnot(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2017
@chelseafan1

Longtime, ki lon xuping smiley
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:41pm On May 28, 2017
Tnot:
@chelseafan1

Longtime, ki lon xuping smiley

I just dey loyal bros, ow far dt our package
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
[quote author=vampire2020 post=56960512][/quote]

Lol, my guy, ow far?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:42pm On May 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

PDP ti take over cheesy

Hehehe, we no even dey see ur comment for CFC thread since d take - over.

See as dem flog us yesterday cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 4:48pm On May 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

Yes. If the dude looks handsome, she may give him a chance.

Are they also like these our naija girls wey dey always wait make u woo dem kon dey form hard to get?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by vampire2020: 4:51pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, my guy, ow far?
i no dey see you for whatsapp again o,any thing wey go prevent this your yankee dream wil die by fire cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by abduldope(m): 5:00pm On May 28, 2017
can someone gist us please, its getting stale & quiet in here.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 5:38pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Are they also like these our naija girls wey dey always wait make u woo dem kon dey form hard to get?
Well, I will say that half of them don't mind making the first move, or asking you out on a date.
I also noticed that the girls (at least in college) only ask you for something when it's really an emergency, say, if they need a scantron, green book or a pen/pencil, or a jump-starter in the event of their car battery not working.

Most of them are loathe to ask you to give them money to buy food or giving them money as a gift. Sometime last year, two White girls (they looked 20-21) had problems paying their restaurant bill with their debit card. I politely offered to help them, but they insisted on calling their mum to send some money into their account in order to pay the bill.
Maybe they were adamant in not wanting to owe anyone because, over here, if your friend gives you $5, there is an expectation that you have to pay it back.

In my mind I was like "this can't happen for Naija" cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 5:39pm On May 28, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hehehe, we no even dey see ur comment for CFC thread since d take - over.

See as dem flog us yesterday cheesy
Lol
Conte wan pity Wenger yesterday. At least make Wenger retire with FA cup cheesy
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Chelseafan1: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

Well, I will say that half of them don't mind making the first move, or asking you out on a date.
I also noticed that the girls (at least in college) only ask you for something when it's really an emergency, say, if they need a scantron, green book or a pen/pencil, or a jump-starter in the event of their car battery not working.

Most of them are loathe to ask you to give them money to buy food or giving them money as a gift. Sometime last year, two White girls (they looked 20-21) had problems paying their restaurant bill with their debit card. I politely offered to help them, but they insisted on calling their mum to send some money into their account in order to pay the bill.
Maybe they were adamant in not wanting to owe anyone because, over here, if your friend gives you $5, there is an expectation that you have to pay it back.

In my mind I was like "this can't happen for Naija" cheesy

Lol, naija girls no go dull lailai
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ichommy(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2017
PDPGuy:

Lol
Conte wan pity Wenger yesterday. At least make Wenger retire with FA cup cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.