Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home (1368 Views)

Court Legalises Abalaka's HIV Vaccine, 16 Years After / Dirty Places In Your Home You Need To Clean / The Story Of Blood Electrification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MCLOVIN: 10:21am On Nov 11, 2009
Blood electrification is a known cure for Hiv and other microbe induced pathologies eg malaria, hepatitis, typhoid etc. It is sometimes used in conjunction with colloidal silver or alone to treat hiv
I wont talk abt it much here but you can GOOGLE it so u dnt think we're making stuff up.
We're offering the square wave frequencies for HIV, malaria, parasites fungal infections, staphyloccocus, neisseria, etc for use in your home if you need them.
Its very simple to apply by yourself. We have home kits available, call 08037786031 if you need one.
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MrCrackles(m): 10:25am On Nov 11, 2009
Oh really shocked grin
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by holychic: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2009
This guy is a scammer. Beware.
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MrCrackles(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2009
holychic:

This guy is a scammer. Beware.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MCLOVIN: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ stupidchic
I dont remember having anyhing to dowith u, r u hiv +ve ? Im sori but if u ure d chic who cald earlier i dnt give out freebies and neva will. Not in this society where ignorance is celebrated and scoffers venerated.
I wnt tolerate that remark u made above. Where did u see a scammer? How much did he take frm u? What did he call himself?
If u r too lazy to verify d info above SHUT UP!
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
MCLOVIN:

Stupidchic
I dont remember having anyhing to dowith u, r u hiv +ve ? Im sori but if u ure d chic who cald earlier i dnt give out freebies and neva will. Not in this society where ignorance is celebrated and scoffers venerated.
I wnt tolerate that remark u made above. Where did u see a scammer? How much did he take frm u? What did he call himself?
If u r too lazy to verify d info above SHUT UP!
Ol boy see drama. . . . grin cheesy
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MCLOVIN: 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
Eh?
U neva see anytin yet.
Put these ignoramuses in their place
I no fit throway pearl for pig mouth !
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by holychic: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2009
HAHAHA, If any lady called you for freebies (which i doubt)certainly not me because i ain't HIV POSTIVE and even if i was what's the biggie about that. i am only pissed with people like you that take advantage of vulnerable people when you go about peddling stuffs that have not being proven to be effective for the cure of HIV and other disease. You can insult me for all i care but i've this to say to you GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL AND HOPE ONE DAY YOU FIND OTHER MEANS OF MAKING MONEY THAN THIS DUBUIOUS MEANS.
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by MCLOVIN: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2009
Lady, my advise 2 u nxt time is dnt tick a serious person off trying 2 prove this or disprove that. There are more civil ways of investigating a person or a claim. U dnt go abt labelling them despicable names as u did above. Google the info above, it may not be the mainstream stuff  - doom & gloom u see n hear on TV. But this Stuff really EXISTS AND HAS WORKED for a few who bothered to TRY.
The only reason why Ive not given out the technique free is because of ppl like  U who enjoy rubbishing stuff before u even smelt it.
Imagine a scenario where i give out the technique free ? No one wld ever use it cos peeps like u would discourage evveryone from even trying it you'd probably dissmiss it as a practical joke ! Let those who wanna pay, pay they wld appreciate it better its up 2 them , they can listen 2 u or they can listen 2 me do the research make up their own mind & pay 4 it. Its a free world at the end of the day.
, Oh and God bless u to !

I also want to extend this square wave technology people who suffer from recurrent Sickle Cell Crises. Its work for 2 of my patients in reducing the frequencies of these painful episodes.
Read abt other suppressed health discoveries
http://cngdirect.bravehost.com/cil.htm
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by face969: 10:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
Mclovin pls resend the 4.14Hz file for patient AB she says it corrupted. I also need two more sound cables. Cheers.
Re: Hiv: Blood Electrification In Your Home by awesomestar: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2015
this is true tested and confirmed nation wide it is best with the help of chlorine dioxide

HOW TO MAKE CHLORINE DIOXIDE

mix miracle mineral supplement (MMS) with citric acid using distilled water. one bottle of MMS goes with a bottle of citric acid which is 50%
or
mix MMS with squeezed fresh lemon filtered and refrigerated by your self or you do the same using lime juice take it 4-7 weeks as your taken it you will still apply the method of Bob beck process of electrification

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Pregnant Fast / Physical Activity Guidelines For Children (under 5 Years) / Polygamy Can Give You Heart Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.