Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) (53365 Views)

Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) / Geoffery Mgbada Stoned To Death By VIO Officers, Umahi Orders Investigation / Man Confronts 3 VIO Officers Extorting Money From People In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by delishpot: 8:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigeria jagajag. Bubu should arm the VIO guys too. They are being threatened by the soldier guys and the public. They also need guns.
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by eledalo: 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Unitedabby:
dude,VIO na civilian?!

VIO are f!cking civilians. Don't be confused that every fool wearing a uniform is not a civilian. Lastma, VIO, frsc, are all useless f!cking civilians. They are on the level of boy scout and girls guide.
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by wellmax(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
bikerboy1:
80% of Nigerian Soldiers no get hand work.

OH BTW grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by Hormenah97(m): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Tomorrow you all will see on FP that nairalander beats up ikedc official grin I chi chum chin for them hand since yday
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by KingRex1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
This kind thing for sweet to watch. Those VIO people wey no dey show mercy.
Na bad thing like this dey sweet you angry grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by Ayogbem15(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ko da ki sefiu ma binu
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by dabrake(m): 1:20am On Dec 06, 2016
That camouflage cap is being worn by the NAF personnel and not the Nigerian Army.
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 5:52am On Dec 06, 2016
A soldier once asked me "What will happen if he beats me up?" I said nothing will happen except that he would never have any promotion above the one he wore when beating me. He did the beating, today is a bloody civilian like myself!
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by Ibro2005: 5:53am On Dec 06, 2016
But no picture of beating
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 7:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Everyone using power to oppress others just like the way Baba has used power to bring recession to our beloved country
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by riczy(m): 8:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Don't show mercy to ppl wen u av been shown mercy!
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by Dee60: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2016
In my opinopn, VIO should be scrapped.

They let unmotorable vehicles pass and stop new cars and jeeps. Those ones can pay!

Every commercial vehicle is stopped. The delay will cost the owner a lot. Those ones too can pay.

They will always find you guilty, and then they offer themselves as 'consultants' to help you out!

They move in swarms and terrorise motorists. You can count like 6 of them stopping and questioning one motorist.

They show no pity. In fact they behave like touts in uniform.

Most of the are fat-bellied.

SCRAP VIO. Lastma is enough.

Government should become friendly and NOT HOSTILE to law-abiding citizens. That is the CHANGE we want to see.
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by alaskido(m): 10:28am On Dec 06, 2016
All these Vehicle Inspections Officers self. You see Soja man motor, when you for close your eyes make him carry him trouble pass, you go stop am dey ask for drivers license and insurance. You be Police or Road Safety. Anyway serves the VIO officers right. If these VIO officers catch you on the road, no mercy o. They will squeeze all the juice out of you. Them and LATSMA.
Re: Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) by eherbal(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
i FEEL ya pain very Wella grin
IamMissMarvel:
This kind thing for sweet to watch. Those VIO people wey no dey show mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi / Passenger Caught Stealing From Another Passenger's Bag From Lagos To Warri (Pics / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.