Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) (89503 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun / See Why Femi Fani-kayode Tweets About Ayodele Fayose's Car Burnt To Ashes (pics) / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Nutase: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2016

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by histemple: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
morbeta:
Difference btw western soldier and local. One will try hard to save the situation, the other will take sefie and post on Nairaland

Lol. This statement is very funny but very true.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by chibabe259(f): 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nwa Nnaa, nkea i'neje ebe ndi ugwu, ya abukwala na ndia choro idupu gi n'ogbo agha ndi ala kuba?. Ka Chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by classictechbuzz: 7:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
H
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by DozieInc(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
See the new James Bond, thank God for you.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by adioolayi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
moshino:

If na you, I sure say you for die inside. And ask ya mama, make she explain to you well, who ya papa be, cos dat man you dey call papa, no be ya papa o!
grin
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by ladygudhead(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
smiley guy not ready to die yet...still needed in sambisa.

we thank God!
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by nkemdi89(f): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
The most crazy and documented generation, even Neil Armstrong never took more than three pictures in the moon. Our generation and craze for selfie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by eedris07(m): 7:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
May God continue to save you bro.. most of the young buses r too old for long journey dis days
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by ladygudhead(f): 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
hazyfm1:

Instead of rescuing people, U are jumping out of the window and taking a selfie!!

You are lucky no life was lost

We for chop you raw

so oo he should die inside to rescue ppl? he can only rescue himself first b4 he can rescue others, sir!!!
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by 2n2k(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
Apparently all other passengers in the luxury bus did the same thing as the soldier otherwise they would have died in the fire.
Why is the guy giving the impression that he did something unique.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by bangging(m): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
broseme:
According to a Nigerian soldier Nonso,he was on his way to Maiduguri when Young Shall Grow vehicle he boarded caught fire and burnt into ashes.He managed to survive after jumping out of the car through the window of the car.Below is what he wrote....

'Thank God for saving me.young shall grow vehicle I boarded to Maiduguri got caught up with fire and burnt into ashes .I had to jump from the window to a safe place. Thank God nobody died.#GodoverEverything'.

Thank God for his life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-shall-grow-vehicle-to-maiduguri.html
ibo boy in that mater...
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Btruth: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
....this December month sha? undecided
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by odogwu190(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=NIGHTMAREOO7 post=51662092]

I heard basketmout is doing CLOWN talent hunt. U would be a strong contestant![/quote)God bless you for this reply...
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by FavoredGuy: 8:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok now, what is he insinuating? From the caption to the selfish worthless and needless selfie, is he proving gallant or celebrating victory over fire?
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=odogwu190 post=51665617][/quote]

Lol.. God bless u too
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by viki84(m): 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
Brethren let US pray, Thanks be to God, nobody died...
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Richy4(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:
And so, is that why he is taking selfie?
Any man or woman could do it

grin it seems that you are really upset with the post
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by joelliving: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
morbeta:
Difference btw western soldier and local. One will try hard to save the situation, the aother will take sefie and post on Nairaland
see how person they think abeg ! soldiers are not fire fighters bro,leave fire operations for fire fighters and dont forget even in nollywood movies heroes stick to their roles.
Abba!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by JesusmyGod1: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
even if he was save on car accident, he still gonna die with gun
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
what would satisfy Nigerians on social media? always find fault in everything ,people are bitter in this world shaaa...
one is diffreciating western soldier n local saying western would save the situation, when it was stated that no live was lost ...another is saying that he should go n fight war ,someone that just came from onitsha to maiduguri,this is not the first time hes in news,that guy thabked God sometime ago when he said 3 grenades hit him but it didnt blow.....nawa for people ooo if being bitter to crack jokes is the new cool ,pray it won't be so in your life situation ooo
Don't be a clown at your own stupidity
Don't be bitter
Eyin fault finders
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
how that big bus go jst burst into flames like that.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by delishpot: 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
Era of selfie. To satisfy the "pishure or adonbilivit" crowd

Let me first take a selfie with his selfie
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by kayo80(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
That last pic looks like the scene from a Hollywood movie. #ActorNoDeyDie
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
HALLELUJAH!
Beware of cultists running transport business in Nigeria looking for human sacrifice for Christmas and New Year.
By the power of the Blood of Jesus we will survive and shout HALLELUJAH in victory!
AMEN!
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by uzuede4(f): 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pharaoh9:
You be real "PHAROAH". angry
Pharaoh9:
You be real "PHAROAH".
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by uzuede4(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
bluejean:
I can c some people whining already. Jez b happy for d guy. Shoo. Una bad mouth Na 1st class o
My sister i tire o shocked
bluejean:
I can c some people whining already. Jez b happy for d guy. Shoo. Una bad mouth Na 1st class o
My sister i tire o
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Laple0541(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Afi Nonso[b]
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Xcellency007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
how many people did u help rescue afta ur jumping, instead u were busy snapping upandan!!!
who ur jumping epp
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by bumi10(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
blood money people

December don reach now
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by ufuosman(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
God is great......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju To Obi Cubana: You Will End Up In Jail Like Hushpuppi / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening? / President Buhari Didn't Die In London, He's Alive – Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.