Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) (89510 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Jumps Out Of Police Car, Runs Into Bush Enroute Kogi- TheSun / See Why Femi Fani-kayode Tweets About Ayodele Fayose's Car Burnt To Ashes (pics) / Lagos Task Force Burns Homes Of Otodo Gbame Residents, Chase Them Into Lagoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
otukpo:
Na God save am.
No he saved himself
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by criuze(m): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2016
little training compare sambisa things
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Its not his time to die. Thank God for his life cheesy
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2016
2n2k:
Apparently all other passengers in the luxury bus did the same thing as the soldier otherwise they would have died in fire.
Why is the guy giving the impression that he did something unique.
I salute you...
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nonso boy why do u choose that profession ? chai failed parental investment... Nigeria not worth dying for
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Fash20: 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ok

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by kenex4ever(m): 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
morbeta:
Difference btw western soldier and local. One will try hard to save the situation, the other will take sefie and post on Nairaland
!

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by blackjah(m): 10:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
worlexy:
Selfie in someone else's predicament
and na Una go say pics or adonbilivit
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by billyG(m): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
This one go good for Nollywood script oo! grin grin grin
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by TmoneyGroup: 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
Na onley self-defence dey oooh.... Heeyy..
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by morbeta(m): 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
kenex4ever:
hypocrite!

If he did nt snap u would say he is lying

Sw soldier that would rather fight with their mouth.

Bro by western I mean western world and not sw
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Other passengers jump tru window with u na. thank God for life
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by 2n2k(m): 3:40am On Dec 06, 2016
2n2k:
Apparently all other passengers in the luxury bus did the same thing as the soldier otherwise they would have died in the fire.
Why is the guy giving the impression that he did something unique.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by lastpage: 4:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Pharaoh9:
And so, is that why he is taking selfie?
Any man or woman could do it

Imagine o!
Nobody in the vehicle died, meaning even children escaped. women escaped and this useless chicken who should be in action in Sambissa is here congratulating himself with a Selfie!
Just for jumping out of the window, the same window market woman jumped out from!

He needs a Court Marshal ASAP.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by africanusvu(m): 6:04am On Dec 06, 2016
broseme:
According to a Nigerian soldier Nonso,he was on his way to Maiduguri when Young Shall Grow vehicle he boarded caught fire and burnt into ashes.He managed to survive after jumping out of the car through the window of the car.Below is what he wrote....

'Thank God for saving me.young shall grow vehicle I boarded to Maiduguri got caught up with fire and burnt into ashes .I had to jump from the window to a safe place. Thank God nobody died.#GodoverEverything'.

Thank God for his life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-shall-grow-vehicle-to-maiduguri.html
.Thank God 4 ur lif and that of other civilians who also jumped 2ru d wimdow.wat is young shal grow goin to do in wartorn maiduguri.?as for u my soldier broda.may Chukwu okike protect and shield al u frm any harm
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by nigeriantrend: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2016
Thank God for your life o... This sunday should be your thanks giving
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Jasperwhizz(m): 7:41am On Dec 06, 2016
broseme:
According to a Nigerian soldier Nonso,he was on his way to Maiduguri when Young Shall Grow vehicle he boarded caught fire and burnt into ashes.He managed to survive after jumping out of the car through the window of the car.Below is what he wrote....

'Thank God for saving me.young shall grow vehicle I boarded to Maiduguri got caught up with fire and burnt into ashes .I had to jump from the window to a safe place. Thank God nobody died.#GodoverEverything'.

Thank God for his life

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/young-shall-grow-vehicle-to-maiduguri.html
HOSANNAH!!!
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by kenex4ever(m): 7:43am On Dec 06, 2016
morbeta:

Bro by western I mean western world and not sw
sorry, my bad
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by cuteralph101(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I heard basketmout is doing CLOWN talent hunt.
U would be a strong contestant!
*Oh lawd* u can kill oh grin grin
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by alaskido(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Rambo abi na jack Bauer, well done o. You wey dey fight Boko Haram dey fear only luxurious bus wey catch fire.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by 245MK(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Another james bon has srrived arrived nja
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I heard basketmout is doing CLOWN talent hunt. U would be a strong contestant!
Nobi lie. that pharaoh dude is a huge clown.
Re: Soldier Jumps Through Window As Young Shall Grow Motor Burns To Ashes (pics) by Kbraims(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is dis up to a news...nawa o NL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Said It, Now It's Happening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.