Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Just Look At What Recession Did To This Man (graphic Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Look At What Recession Did To This Man (graphic Photos) (834 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / Just look at what she posted During Covid-19 Lock Down (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Look At What Recession Did To This Man (graphic Photos) by Newbeginnings(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hello my name is Newbeginning (if you are looking for a writer for an article just comment below, according to my followers it is one of my talents)

READ ON

WARNING - MOTIVATIONAL POST

its so deep on our veins, it runs in our blood most of us don't even wonder if there is something more than that we just think and believe that is how we were created and nothing more..

Just like that we live and exist, nothing more and we go about saying we are unique, special or different.. because you like the colour blue and I love black .....

Hahahhahahahahahha

I am talking about our apathy towards being billionaires, towards creating impacts or changing tides.. I mean some people just.want to live to survive (if you have been reading my old posts you will understand this) they just want things to be as good for them as it can be..

No zeal to bring out something big to change the world and impact millions of lives, no zeal to own large businesses and control the market better than dangote..

No dreams to be a mogul, to be an epitome of impact, greatness in the young minds and for generations to come..

No dream to take your poverty and that of you family and other people and bring it to dust so that we will forever hail and worship you..

Do you want to be like your neighbors whose dream is to live according to nature.. (I.e live, survive, reproduce and die) or do you want to live according to the reason why you are human, why you are special, unique and different above them all (I.e live, exist, impact, reproduce and be immortalised)...

Do you want to be better, stronger and greater..

Just follow me as I share the steps and I will follow you back immediately..

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

cc firstking01
Re: Just Look At What Recession Did To This Man (graphic Photos) by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
Newbeginnings:
Hello my name is Newbeginning (if you are looking for a writer for an article just comment below, according to my followers it is one of my talents)

READ ON

WARNING - MOTIVATIONAL POST

its so deep on our veins, it runs in our blood most of us don't even wonder if there is something more than that we just think and believe that is how we were created and nothing more..

Just like that we live and exist, nothing more and we go about saying we are unique, special or different.. because you like the colour blue and I love black .....

Hahahhahahahahahha

I am talking about our apathy towards being billionaires, towards creating impacts or changing tides.. I mean some people just.want to live to survive (if you have been reading my old posts you will understand this) they just want things to be as good for them as it can be..

No zeal to bring out something big to change the world and impact millions of lives, no zeal to own large businesses and control the market better than dangote..

No dreams to be a mogul, to be an epitome of impact, greatness in the young minds and for generations to come..

No dream to take your poverty and that of you family and other people and bring it to dust so that we will forever hail and worship you..

Do you want to be like your neighbors whose dream is to live according to nature.. (I.e live, survive, reproduce and die) or do you want to live according to the reason why you are human, why you are special, unique and different above them all (I.e live, exist, impact, reproduce and be immortalised)...

Do you want to be better, stronger and greater..

Just follow me as I share the steps and I will follow you back immediately..

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

cc firstking01
Hmmm, quite motivating.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Oya Come And Answer This Question. / "You Have Notin To Offer Except Your Tight Honeypot"nigerian Lady Blast Virgins / When You've To Go Back & Apologize To Your Ex After Hurting Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.