Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records (36039 Views)

Minimum Wage: Govt Can Pay Workers N100,000 – Tunde, Ex-styl Plus / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by acenazt: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
warrenweste:

Tunde is now a gospel artist
eh
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by deebrain(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Best r nd b group ever.

Where Tunde?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Obipat(m): 2:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
ROYH:
Before, They Were UNBREAKABLE ( Their Track) But Now, The Story Don Change,THEY are Really Good, Atleast Last Better Than Plantation Boiz NA (only 2face Make It) And Their Songs Is Still Refreshing...

Welcome Back On Board
and Faze didn't make it? Faze is the first artist in Nigeria whose 3 albums went platinum 3 times.

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by YNWA1: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Dem no sabi sing we were just in STONE AGE
Eedriss,Tony tetula,Face alone,black face and so on
So who come sabi sing?

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by madjune(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
These guys were damn hot in 2004.
Wrong strategies and timing edged them out of the music scene...they stuck in Abuja when they should have been in Lagos hobnobbing with DJs and radio stations.

Btw 2008 to 2010, the Nigerian music tone was altered by the likes of Wizkid, Dagrin etc and folks began to gravitate toward yoruba tap.

Anyway, Eskimo needs to sign Nairalands own Airforce1.

It's not too late.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Barigaboy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Billyonaire:
How can four people gather together to release just one song, and then can not produce more hits ? Even artists like Davido, Wizkids, Phyno etc single-handed release multiples of hit songs. Why cant they styl-plus guys know that music is not their calling. They keep filtering into music news every unforeseen time. Make una go learn tailor.
U r saying that becos u r not into Music. Am n artiste, have used dsame studio with plantaintion boyz before, nice n Wande Coal. I have found out many things about Music. D wackiest artist (I mean someone who doesn't no how to since) might make sales than d best studio singer. Nonsense song sells more than sensible song. D reason is because people memorize nonsense song n ask their friend if they have ever heard a song called Ajah 1 with that u r promoting d song. Listen to Lil Kesh n u will understand what I mean pls do. Just download any of his song. U may not like it but that's what a lot of people like. People don't forget nonsense song. In d case of Davido n Wiz kid, love is what they r enjoying. Pray to God make people love u then u will succeed. Sell anything they will buy it n eat it with love. D love for wiz kid started from their is a small boy with a nice voice. Davido wow d father gat money n but he prefer music that d father never supported. Love is strong. How we u feel when u have a fan in Nigeria n u left Nigeria to perform in UK only to find your Nigeria fan waiting for u behind d stage. Love. A lady bf told a singer to pls help him kiss his gf that that all she want n he is doing that for her. U go douam?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nickymezor(f): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hw nice to hear...I hv missed dem lik crazy... Oh so Tunde don go solo smileyhmmm..Anyway being a gospel artiste aint bad o
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Bustincole(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
All i can see is Shifi and Zeal.... Where is Tunde

Hope he has not run away from d group...

because beta don land now ooo.... and dey must surely run it togeda

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
sharliz:
Dey Sud please come back ooo n wir is tunde oooo
. Tunde left the group ,this was his reason when he was interviewed by jaguda .com

"Why did you leave? I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic ways without divulging unnecessary details but then answer has brought out more questions like “why didn’t I work on my solo project and still remain in the group like its being done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz2Men,the Commodores, Destiny’s Child and many more international group acts? Questions flying from all directions have informed me to come out straight to tell it as it is because I need to carry the fans along.

In 2012. I tried taking my clothing company (nativeBoy) ambitions a notch higher by launching it out in Asia and doing a song titled “in your eyes”to support it. It apparently didn’t go down well with the members of my group.

Being in a group involves a whole lot more dynamics than meets the eye due to differences in personalities, goals and expectations. These. differences get more pronounced over time and like old wine become more distinct in taste.
Boy bands were not designed to last forever for boys become men and being a man brings with it more responsibilities and an unction for a definite direction.
I am STYL-PLUS,
I am TUNDE

Well there you have it. The real reason Tunde left the group.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 2:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
stubbornman:
Ogbeni what of Tunde nah
. Tunde left the group ,this was his reason when he was interviewed by jaguda .com

"Why did you leave? I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic ways without divulging unnecessary details but then answer has brought out more questions like “why didn’t I work on my solo project and still remain in the group like its being done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz2Men,the Commodores, Destiny’s Child and many more international group acts? Questions flying from all directions have informed me to come out straight to tell it as it is because I need to carry the fans along.

In 2012. I tried taking my clothing company (nativeBoy) ambitions a notch higher by launching it out in Asia and doing a song titled “in your eyes”to support it. It apparently didn’t go down well with the members of my group.

Being in a group involves a whole lot more dynamics than meets the eye due to differences in personalities, goals and expectations. These. differences get more pronounced over time and like old wine become more distinct in taste.
Boy bands were not designed to last forever for boys become men and being a man brings with it more responsibilities and an unction for a definite direction.
I am STYL-PLUS,
I am TUNDE

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
acenazt:
Tunde and Makoyo Nko? Nko me I no like this kind thing
tunde go solo and mekoyo is still alive kanpe..he is more of a producer now....he just produced one of VECTORs HIT TRACK titled WHAT'S THAT!!!...mad song you should get it.

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by SmartMugu: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Xpol:
no he was referring to one of their tracks "4yrs don waka"
Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by acenazt: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
DCONE1:
tunde go solo and mekoyo is still alive kanpe..he is more of a producer now....he just produced one of VECTORs HIT TRACK titled WHAT'S THAT!!!...mad song you should get it.
ok
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
SmartMugu:

Olufunmi was actually released by Styl Plus in 2004, that was 12 years ago.

"4years don waka" was a song they released in 2008.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by acenazt: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obipat:
and Faze didn't make it? Faze is the first artist in Nigeria whose 3 albums went platinum 3 times.
lol free d guy
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by goldbim(f): 4:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

I look like Zeal too!
grin happy advertisement..
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by stubbornman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
DCONE1:

I am STYL-PLUS,
I am TUNDE

Oh thanks.....don't really fancy his reasons but whatever rocks his both...he should have stayed , well there's more to this than the media can offer...I hope he's good
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by CXLVII: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
goldbim:
grin happy advertisement..

I just happen to be taller above 6ft, dark and handsome. Everywoman's dream if I must confess. I can forward my CV to you if you think I might be eligible.

I have a feeling there is a damsel behind those gold necklace
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
stubbornman:

Oh thanks.....don't really fancy his reasons but whatever rocks his both...he should have stayed , well there's more to this than the media can offer...I hope he's good
mee too
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by sirjomore(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
bettercreature:
see Dis one smh
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Onlymewakacum(m): 4:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
I miss Styl-Plus.. would be see them bck
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by alhabie(m): 4:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
bettercreature:

see as I dey look you...

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by goldbim(f): 4:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

I just happen to be taller above 6ft, dark and handsome. Everywoman's dream if I must confess. I can forward my CV to you if you think I might be eligible.

I have a feeling there is a damsel behind those gold necklace
see C.V nah.. cool.I dnt want everywoman's dream sef!i can't fight grin..
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by CXLVII: 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
goldbim:
see C.V nah.. cool.I dnt want everywoman's dream sef!i can't fight grin..

Trust me! You wont...
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
style plus! i've missed these guys.
good to know they'll be making music again.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
If u r good enuf I may sign u into my empire, but I can't see ur face, it's firstly by face cos I dnt sign ugly artistes that will scare our fans away. angry
Icansing:
Really happy for them, come and sign me on Eskimos,,, noo am going to Marvin's I wanna be with anty tiwa
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
And who is d liar
Nutase:
lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Long throat, na food go kill you. ogami nobi so!
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by drey69(m): 5:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
And if you dnt know who is style plus....Next time you see me, prostrate and say good morning Sir.
lobatan
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ROYH(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Obipat:
Oh, Thats True Bro, You're Right, Na 2baba Came To My Mind During My Typing Then
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by BlackOnassis(m): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
And if you dnt know who is style plus....Next time you see me, prostrate and say good morning Sir.
For where? This indomie generation no send anybody angry
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Icansing: 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
jaybillionaire:
If u r good enuf I may sign u into my empire, but I can't see ur face, it's firstly by face cos I dnt sign ugly artistes that will scare our fans away. angry
no one is ugly but just broke, if you really got a record label let me know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Might Hurt Some Feelings With This One!” – Wizkid Talks About His New Album / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye / Justin Idibia Graduates From 5th Grade, Moving To Middle School (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.