Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,222 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records (36033 Views)

Minimum Wage: Govt Can Pay Workers N100,000 – Tunde, Ex-styl Plus / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by motherfucker: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I hope they are not planning to send us back to the era of West-life.
chai... people like you killed stars like this. So sad. They are my kind of music.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by koolModee: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Now, I am happy. Style-Plus, arguably the best singing group/ singers that Naija music scene
Has ever seen. Call my name, best song ever!

2 Likes

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by FreeSpirited: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
martineverest:
u just shown u are from kpangolo music era
My son......how are you doing?

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by FreeSpirited: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

I love that era. Good and meaningful songs were release back then not all these meaningless songs we have today.

#Olufunmilola
#Runaway
#Callmyname (my fav)
yeah ....cool love songs ..that we listen to back then...whenever we are crushing on any girl or boy
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by FreeSpirited: 12:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
DCONE1:
they never sang or did anything like westlife...they were just just being their self and doing their thing.
They were almost likened to Nigerian westlife
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Adesiji77: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
odogwu190:
Up coming artist....

I was wondering too cheesy

Would be nice to have Styl-Plus back on the scene. They had a unique style...

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
yeah ....cool love songs ..that we listen to back then...whenever we are crushing on any girl or boy

Yap yap!
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
They were the best then.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by MizAijay(f): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Styl-plus upcoming artists?? They came and have gone now. I hope they remember the game has changed.
I wish them all the best.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by FreeSpirited: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
ferhyntorlah:

Yap yap!
I doubt if anyone crush again for dis kine recession
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Tobycharles: 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just "CALL MY NAME" If u r confused who ds guys r, cos u don't av to "RUN AWAY" to ask "OLUFUNMI"

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by eezeribe(m): 1:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
odogwu190:
Up coming artist....

up and coming describes a Human being...

up coming describes an event...
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by frubben(m): 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
See as dem resemble damfo driver grin grin
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by eezeribe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Edwinmason:
upcoming artists?
up and coming describes a Human being
up coming describes an event
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
How can four people gather together to release just one song, and then can not produce more hits ? Even artists like Davido, Wizkids, Phyno etc single-handed release multiples of hit songs. Why cant they styl-plus guys know that music is not their calling. They keep filtering into music news every unforeseen time. Make una go learn tailor.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ernieboy(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
warrenweste:

Tunde is now a gospel artist
is that true? has he released any album?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by BlackMystery(f): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
I still blast their songs in school grin..waiting for more n pls dont change style to all this "I get car,she gada back and front " nonsense...

2 Likes

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by TolaniLuv: 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dat time weh dem suppose chop music money .. laziness no make em go show or move come Lagos.

Now weh dem music style is back dated. They are now upcoming artist angry
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
They were almost likened to Nigerian westlife
ummm can't we just leave westlife out of this, I know we all have our own way of viewing their success ..but one thing for sure was that they were big...they took nigeria like a storm..they were MASSIVE .
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ernieboy(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am afraid the Nigeria of today does not like their style of music except they rebrand. Nigerians mostly like fast pace music with worthless lyrics. I wish them the best anyway.

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
TolaniLuv:
Dat time weh dem suppose chop music money .. laziness no make em go show or move come Lagos.

Now weh dem music style is back dated. They are now upcoming artist angry
their big mistake was that they refuse to go to lagos they were forming Abuja artist that was what slowed them down...but I believe now they have learnt their lesson.I wish them goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by sucess001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tunde Nko?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Xpol: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
SmartMugu:

Olufunmi was actually released by Styl Plus in 2004, that was 12 years ago.
no he was referring to one of their tracks "4yrs don waka"

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I doubt if anyone crush again for dis kine recession

Recession or no recession, the matter of the heart must go on.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
Good to have the talented voices back

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by DCONE1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
This was the reason tunde gave when he was interviewed by JAGUDA.com in 2014

" Why did you leave? I have tried to answer this question in so many diplomatic ways without divulging unnecessary details but then answer has brought out more questions like “why didn’t I work on my solo project and still remain in the group like its being done on the international scene with the likes of Boyz2Men,the Commodores, Destiny’s Child and many more international group acts? Questions flying from all directions have informed me to come out straight to tell it as it is because I need to carry the fans along.

In 2012. I tried taking my clothing company (nativeBoy) ambitions a notch higher by launching it out in Asia and doing a song titled “in your eyes”to support it. It apparently didn’t go down well with the members of my group.

Being in a group involves a whole lot more dynamics than meets the eye due to differences in personalities, goals and expectations. These. differences get more pronounced over time and like old wine become more distinct in taste.
Boy bands were not designed to last forever for boys become men and being a man brings with it more responsibilities and an unction for a definite direction.
I am STYL-PLUS,
I am TUNDE"

Well there you have it. The real reason Tunde left the group.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by tuana(m): 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Wahala no dey
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
khaykay15:
Eehhh,Those guys..Been a while oo
Olufunmi oo
Four years don waka..
Call My Name and Always on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by pheesayor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
he's gone solo

stubbornman:
Ogbeni what of Tunde nah
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Ajewealth123(m): 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
stubbornman:
Ogbeni what of Tunde nah
Tunde actually scattered style plus
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Barigaboy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ecamzy:
Eskimo Records MANAGEMENT took everyone by surprise when it announced Shifi n Zeal of Styl-Plus as it’s new signees

It’s no news that Eskimo Records recently signed the Sempe crooner Prokassy and Dunnie the eclectic guitarist. The Managements' continued quest to bring  on more upcoming artistes seem insatiable.

Shifi n Zeal of Styl-Plus will be making their first Public Appearance soon under the New Label, Eskimo Records.
What about Tunde, why was he left out of the group deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Theoritical(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
bettercreature:
Dem no sabi sing we were just in STONE AGE
Eedriss,Tony tetula,Face alone,black face and so on
what do you know about music?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos) / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / "I Prefer Money To Good Sex" – Amanda Ebeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.