Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,476 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records (36041 Views)

Minimum Wage: Govt Can Pay Workers N100,000 – Tunde, Ex-styl Plus / Tunde T Dot: Tunde Dumps Styl Plus, Goes Solo With New Name / Tunde Akinsanmi (Styl-Plus) His Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by basti1212(m): 7:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
But where have they been all this years? It is because no record label wanted to sign them?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by basti1212(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
S
FreeSpirited:
And if you dnt know who is style plus....Next time you see me, prostrate and say good morning Sir.

But where have they been all this years? Is it because no record label found them good enough? Or they ran out of songs?
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by ajayiopy: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
stubbornman:
Ogbeni what of Tunde nah
Tunde don waka
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by marlboro007(m): 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
na zeal b dis abi john dumelo
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by chiefojiji(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Icansing:
Really happy for them, come and sign me on Eskimos,,, noo am going to Marvin's I wanna be with anty tiwa

sing and lemme see ur voice maybe I can sign u to be singing lullaby for me, so I can see sleep sleep.
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by gracevile: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
angry those people still dey this world Anyway I think say them don scrap
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2016
OK PM me
Icansing:
no one is ugly but just broke, if you really got a record label let me know
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by warrenweste(m): 1:58am On Dec 07, 2016
ernieboy:

is that true? has he released any album?

yh check tooxclusive for jesu feran mi that was his single last year smiley
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Icansing: 3:36am On Dec 07, 2016
jaybillionaire:
OK PM me
I would love to listen to any of it work ist,, am not desperate coz I know what I have
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by triggerhqppy: 8:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Hey Download the Jumia app and enjoy the convienience of buying products on your android quick and easy, Go to the PlayStore today - http:///2g10k13

Are you tired of your old phone? Do you want to suprise your spouse or friend with a new phone? do you want something new at decently slashed prices? follow the link and enjoy Jumia's endless list of phones at reduced rates now, limited offers
http:///2gxqVkr

Last Offer - Do you ant general discounts on products? shop with Jumia today.
http:///2gHU7rc

UP TO 21% DISCOUNT EVERYONE
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Aii ma
Icansing:
I would love to listen to any of it work ist,, am not desperate coz I know what I have
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by valgbo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
my best styl plus songs were olufunmi imagine that four years iya basira drives me crazy
Re: Styl-Plus Signs A Deal With Eskimo Records by Hardeyghold(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Slays In Skimpy Denim Skirt (photos) / Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Yvonne Jegede Kisses Olakunle Fawole Abounce, Her Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.