Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido (1734 Views)

Davido Wife Chioma Flaunts Massive Boobs As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas A / Girl Tattoo Her Middle Br*st With Davido Pic (photo) / Tekno Signs A Multi – Million Dollar Deal With Sony Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido by Teniolasmart: 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Just decided to post this here on nairaland incase one artist(we all know him na) head start swelling up na.....

The list of all artist signed to Sony music label

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Sony_Music_artists
Re: List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido by odogwu190(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
Shakara done end ooo...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido by Teniolasmart: 12:02am On Dec 06, 2016
odogwu190:
Shakara done end ooo...
as in.........i dont get
Re: List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido by bigseank(m): 12:13am On Dec 06, 2016
so naso dem plenty like this. wetin come b d big deal him signing to sony. where beta artiste with more creative talents go outshine d MF. mtcheww......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Artist Signed To Sony Music Label With Davido by Teniolasmart: 12:25am On Dec 06, 2016
bigseank:
so naso dem plenty like this. wetin come b d big deal him signing to sony. where beta artiste with more creative talents go outshine d MF. mtcheww......
d guy is just over hyped

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

10 Things Women Want From Men In Bed / My Neighbours Use To Call Me Woman Wrapper Helping My Wife On Home Chores'' / Alexandra Burke Strips Unclad In Womans Health Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.