Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? (475 Views)

Lady Kneels To Ask Her Boyfriend To Marry Her In Public And Gets A Yes From Him / She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by mrlycan: 6:02am On Dec 06, 2016
Nairaromancers. Please I need your help. There is this lady in my office . she is the younger sister of my best friend. Well,through me she started working there. So I caged eye popping men in my working place by telling them she is my sister. I have been a part of their family for over 13 years. Her parents are just mine in short. The father ,mum,brothers all love me.
I had a heartbreak recently and the whole family was behind my healing process. I needed to settle down cos I live alone. Suddenly I started falling in love with this girl. She is down to earth. She is a total package. I don't think I will have issues with the family saying YES.. But her decision to my proposal to her is the wahala. How do I tell her to be my wife and she won't reject. I suspect she has noticed it in me. I want it to be a surprise. Please help me.
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by dingbang(m): 6:12am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmm u better b careful
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by darkmarky(m): 6:14am On Dec 06, 2016
you want to ask her to marry you just like that? why not follow the conventional procedure, ask her on a date, flirt and shower her with gifts bla bla bla.
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2016
Take her out after work one day and tell her how you feel about her.....after a while tell her you want to wife her.Period!!
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by rawpadgin(m): 6:18am On Dec 06, 2016
why the heck will you just wake up one morning & decided to propose to a girl u ain't dating

my friend, u start by dating her & watch how things unfold

if the relationship is good u propose
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Hustlerlomo(m): 6:23am On Dec 06, 2016
Carry her go beach, make u kneel down for her.. Abi u no dey see your mate... One tin, if she say NO.. Respect don go be dat oo
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by refreshrate: 6:26am On Dec 06, 2016
darkmarky:
you want to ask her to marry you just like that? why not follow the conventional procedure, ask her on a date, flirt and shower her with gifts bla bla bla.

No time

Instant coffee
Instant noodles
...gerrit?
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by gabinogem(m): 6:27am On Dec 06, 2016
Follow the due process Mr man, don't be in a haste... Date her, after that propose to her. Is that simple.
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Tuoyofelix(m): 6:41am On Dec 06, 2016
try google
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Timolanki(m): 6:42am On Dec 06, 2016
i guess those above me ve said it all

however, i would advice u go with open mind as she could betray ur feeling by saying NO.
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by kinggogo: 6:45am On Dec 06, 2016
How we go take dey romance naira grin grin

Well as for topic ayaff nothing to say, listen to others
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by makydebbie(f): 6:54am On Dec 06, 2016
You don't just get up and ask a lady to marry you. Let her be comfortable around you take her out be best of friends.

1 Like

Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Macgabe(m): 6:57am On Dec 06, 2016
If you want to get YES at all cost, get a boat, take her to the middle a very big sea, then pop the question. If she says NO tell her to get out of the boat asap. lol Na joke o
but seriously eh, take her out first and ask her for a relationship. That way you get to know her personally more. Then after a while unveil your real intention and make sure you create a romantic atmosphere while doing that. Good Luck bro.
Re: PLS Help Me! How Do I Ask Her To Marry Me And Get A Yes? by Heterodox(m): 6:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Just make sure your pocket becomes richer daily. Wondering what I'm talking about? Check my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Sexful Relationship In Your Area? Read This!! / What Do You Make Of This X-mas Tree, Really Fancy Huh? / If You Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer Have Sex 21x A Month --Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.