Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (50040 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Tobium1(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benin: home of fraudsters, why can't he spend it anyhow since he got it cheap
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

Eeyaa! that is why you have that moniker, it is a pity
bloody daughter of harlot. Forking yahoo boys for living. Lazy bitchh. Liability who can't do anything for herself aside forking diccks and depend on men.

Idiot, you must have forked over 100 diccks in ur life and I bet you do not even have anything to show for all the "hustle" not even a land in ur name.

Yahoo boy forkerrrrr.

3 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by uboma(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:
[s][/s]

And what were you doing in the club were you saw them spending money lavishly Mr EYE witness?

Silly question.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Unclerukus:
sorry I served in Benin, it's like a civilized village.Apart from very few places that were okay.

Which state are you from? Let's compare. If you lie, misfortune will hunt your every step in 2017

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Epraize(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
I will advise you to go for deliverance, I have been to different states in Nigeria, Edo state is more developed than 25 states in Nigeria.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by percyshelu(m): 2:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
berryice:
Benin boys alwyz forming young money, cash money...with no sense in their head undecided
which state in Nigeria have wiser & sharper boys than Edo
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by iyobs7(f): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
enwerion:

HUNGA DEY VERY BAD INDEED
Wen last u come benin?
Get ur facts right bro

I am presently in Benin and which fact do you want him to get right exactly?

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

very uncalled for

2 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by iyobs7(f): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Epraize:
I will advise you to go for deliverance, I have been to different states in Nigeria, Edo state is more developed than 25 states in Nigeria.

Developed than 25 states in Nigeria? Are you for real? In what aspect is Edo developed please because I am in Edo state now, Benin exactly.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Olumaeme: 2:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

It has become very common to see boys living in Benin, either doing something like this for themselves or their girlfriends. And still, Benin remains one of the least developed places in Nigeria, and their bad roads should be in the Guinness Books of Records, while their old houses makes Ibadan look like Dubai.

Exactly the same character they display outside Nigeria, especially with those living in Europe. Good Governance is not an individual thing, so to the guys bursting Champagne and pouring it on an empty ground, gather the money together and use it to repair the roads in your town or even use it to buy wrappers/Gold Earrings/Handbags for your moms, instead of just pouring it away on the ground.

Nobody who earns money legitimately, acts like this anyway.

And the funny thing is, they always crawl back to their fathers "Compound" where they have a room to themselves, after this show of wealth.

And usually on threads like this, you will see one smart guy or girl ask that question NA YOUR MONEY?or HOW IT TAKE CONCERN YOU? yes it concerns us as long as it has become something public.

We have a say in a public thing.

So after working hard and making money, someone would now use it to repair government road abi?

Well I will take you seriously when you show me pictures of the kilometers of roads you have built...

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Epraize(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Next
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
buchilino:

SPEND IT WISELY NOT FOOLISHLY.
So a happy fello celebrating hiz birthday in a club meanz hiz spending foolishly.Are u hiz financial advicer?Ok so he shuld have don it in a sheekpe joint to save mony.abi?
If u hav d mony ad investment,spend d mony life iz sweet ad short.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Donshemzy1234: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
If he isn't into betting then he is into Yahoo

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Epraize(m): 2:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
What are you talking about? I can prove it to you
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Kakamorufu(m): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

It has become very common to see boys living in Benin, either doing something like this for themselves or their girlfriends. And still, Benin remains one of the least developed places in Nigeria, and their bad roads should be in the Guinness Books of Records, while their old houses makes Ibadan look like Dubai.

Exactly the same character they display outside Nigeria, especially with those living in Europe. Good Governance is not an individual thing, so to the guys bursting Champagne and pouring it on an empty ground, gather the money together and use it to repair the roads in your town or even use it to buy wrappers/Gold Earrings/Handbags for your moms, instead of just pouring it away on the ground.

Nobody who earns money legitimately, acts like this anyway.

And the funny thing is, they always crawl back to their fathers "Compound" where they have a room to themselves, after this show of wealth.

And usually on threads like this, you will see one smart guy or girl ask that question NA YOUR MONEY?or HOW IT TAKE CONCERN YOU? yes it concerns us as long as it has become something public.

We have a say in a public thing.
I ain't saying nothing
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by CHARLESTON007(m): 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
All my life i never criticise how a person spend his/her money cus you have no idea what he went through to get that money and how his/her life was before the money i mean look at mayweather formally a local Street fighter but look at him now a world champion he spends his however he likes why?, Cus he worked his ass to get to where he is now so awon gentlemen up there saying hes wasting his money and his a Yahooboy if e easy ehn go work ur own may u spend am how u like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 2:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Funkyswagzz:

Lolz. and you call that life
Lol.Na follo I dey follooo.They do d spending while I do d chopping ad protection.
Na only look I dey look o when we go.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by crown08(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin cool
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
you must be silly for striking off his content. What is uncalled for? The fact that a yahoo boy forks you or you benefit from same scheme does not make your disposition any decent.
Probably her boyfriend is into it.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by esejessy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
iyobs7:

I am presently in Benin and which fact do you want him to get right exactly?
where are you in Benin city?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by esejessy(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
iyobs7:

Developed than 25 states in Nigeria? Are you for real? In what aspect is Edo developed please because I am in Edo state now, Benin exactly.
please where arevyou from?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
bloody daughter of harlot. Forking yahoo boys for living. Lazy bitchh. Liability who can't do anything for herself aside forking diccks and depend on men.

Idiot, you must have forked over 100 diccks in ur life and I bet you do not even have anything to show for all the "hustle" not even a land in ur name.

Yahoo boy forkerrrrr.
e pepper am tongue grin
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
mars123:
you are just a big f*** for this comment. You have said nothing sensible. all I see is the hate you have for Benin.

Nor mind that guy. Na hunger pursue him marle enter ugbague after the parle turn omila. Hunger for him side na D.I.E. E dey pain am Coz d highest mayan him don drink na sapele water.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by iyobs7(f): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
esejessy:
where are you in Benin city?

Ekewan Road
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

what is this thing saying sef
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
naijaboiy:

of course na. You schooled at UNIBEN, you know the drill BRO. There is no job in Benin, no industry, nothing... but you see these guys driving cars and building houses. That bitcch up there is from same circle. They fork such for same reason and degrade you for not measuring up to.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
midehi2:

e pepper am tongue grin
pepper me? you never jam. You insult me, i go give you back same measure. You think I will back out? dream on or bring it on, you fool. bitcchh with no benefit to the society, no skill, complete liability who depend on men for living.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by midehi2(f): 3:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
pepper me? you never jam. You insult me, i go give you back same measure. You think I will back out? dream on or bring it on, you fool. bitcchh with no benefit to the society, no skill, complete liability who depend on men for living.
I am done with you for now, Ode! say me 'hi to your olosho mother tongue
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by brightguru(m): 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
iyobs7:

Ekewan Road
and u think ekenwan is part of Benin city?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
pedrilo:
I am from edo state and this is condemnable .

I'm happy u didn't take this personal. Nigerians love to categorize & generalize when making statements.

Truth is stupid people from different tribes do this drink pouring nonsense in Nigeria. They don't know how ridiculous they look.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

So a happy fello celebrating hiz birthday in a club meanz hiz spending foolishly.Are u hiz financial advicer?Ok so he shuld have don it in a sheekpe joint to save mony.abi?
If u hav d mony ad investment,spend d mony life iz sweet ad short.
You are not wise. I stayed in Benin and I know a lot of about these guys. ONLY VERY FEW are wise. In all my years, ONLY one of them have 4 houses and a hotel. He has never done birthday in club, he is as silent as grave yard, he smiles shyly and talks less in a group. If they told you he has money, you won't believe.

I know another friend who spent his millions on a girl and only to realize she never loved him. He is yet to recover but has moved on with what he can. These thing comes with hardwork,so spend wisely. Have investments to fall back on and have life without worries. Most of the guys who do this have poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chai!Naija,see as diz Benin boy mony dey cos fight 4 here.Nigerianz too like to dey pucknose ontop wetin no concern dem.my mony must cos wahala sef.
Na im be say if I upload were I de chop my mony 4 here sumpipu go hang demself be dat. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.