Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) (50038 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / "Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by iyobs7(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
brightguru:
and u think ekenwan is part of Benin city?

You can also tell me that ring road or stadium road is not part of Benin city undecided
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Whytdot(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Out of all the states you mentioned, I've only been to Enugu and Owerri. Enugu is way way better and cleaner than Benin, you can't even begin to compare. Benin is so dirty.
Martins301:

When last have you been in Benin? How many cities in Nigeria have you been to? Benin is better than most cities I have been in. Oshogbo, Jos, Umuahia, Lokoja, Enugu, Owerre, Ado, Ekiti, Asaba, Yenagoa (produced a President), Akure and Abeokuta (produced a President). You talk like an underage kid most times.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
bloody daughter of harlot. Forking yahoo boys for living. Lazy bitchh. Liability who can't do anything for herself aside forking diccks and depend on men.

Idiot, you must have forked over 100 diccks in ur life and I bet you do not even have anything to show for all the "hustle" not even a land in ur name.

Yahoo boy forkerrrrr.

cry

Gosh, take a chill pill. What did she say to deserve all this?? Na wa for u o!
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by iyobs7(f): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
brightguru:
and u think ekenwan is part of Benin city?

Please I don't want to insult anyone. Please stay off my mentions. If you don't know something you better just keep quiet.

I was bred and raised in Benin City. Attended Primary school at Emotan, went to secondary school at Ugbowo then later transferred to Garrick Memorial at Ekewan road then attended Uniben for 6 years.

Please I don't want to insult anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:
You are not wise. I stayed in Benin and I know a lot of about these guys. ONLY VERY FEW are wise. In all my years, ONLY one of them have 4 houses and a hotel. He has never done birthday in club, he is as silent as grave yard, he smiles shyly and talks less in a group. If they told you he has money, you won't believe.

I know another friend who spent his millions on a girl and only to realize she never loved him. He is yet to recover but has moved on with what he can. These thing comes with hardwork,so spend wisely. Have investments to fall back on and have life without worries. Most of the guys who do this have poverty mentality.
King solomon d wize one.How do u know pipul dat spend mony like diz dnt hav investment?even sum pipul dat save more ad don't spend it still go broke.

Diz guy iz just celebrating hiz birthday trying to b happy ad u guyz ar here talking him down.How ar u sure he haz no investment?Abi na u dey hold im mony?Free d guy abeg
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by XaintJoel20: 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Martins301:

When last have you been in Benin? How many cities in Nigeria have you been to? Benin is better than most cities I have been in. Oshogbo, Jos, Umuahia, Lokoja, Enugu, Owerre, Ado, Ekiti, Asaba, Yenagoa (produced a President), Akure and Abeokuta (produced a President). You talk like an underage kid most times.
Leave that dude, na hunger dey worry am.
Benin is more developed than many cities I have been to in Nigeria.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 3:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
janellemonae:

cry

Gosh, take a chill pill. What did she say to deserve all this?? Na wa for u o!
she deserve everything I said. She is supporting 419, which has tarnish the image of many well meaning Nigerian who still believe dignity of labour. I lost a chance to pocket $25,000 in 2014 because of idiots these bitchh fork and here she is supporting them openly.

I still have that mail from the potential client and in his words "sad you are from Nigeria"

Do you know what that means?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by motherfucker: 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

King solomon d wize one.How do u know pipul dat spend mony dnt hav investment?even pipul dat save ad don't spend mony go broke.
Diz guy iz just celebrating hiz birthday trying to b happy ad u guyz ar here talking him down.How ar u sure he haz no investment?Abi na u dey hold im mony?Free d guy abeg
I no hold am o. If dem nab, e concern me? The silent dude I talked about does not want anything to bring eyes on him.

these kind of displays raise suspicions. Think!
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by moshino(m): 3:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
tee59:
How and where u get money matters. cry

When a guy gives you money to go shopping, do you ask him where he got the money? Oya, lie, let us hear you.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by buchilino(m): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

So a happy fello celebrating hiz birthday in a club meanz hiz spending foolishly.Are u hiz financial advicer?Ok so he shuld have don it in a sheekpe joint to save mony.abi?
If u hav d mony ad investment,spend d mony life iz sweet ad short.

I WONDER HOW PPLE LIKE DANGOTE, BILL GATES, STEVE JOBS ETC CELEBRATE DER BIRTHDAYS.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Bizibi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
iyobs7:

Please I don't want to insult anyone. Please stay off my mentions. If you don't know something you better just keep quiet.

I was bred and raised in Benin City. Attended Primary school at Emotan, went to secondary school at Ugbowo then later transferred to Garrick Memorial at Ekewan road then attended Uniben for 6 years.

Please I don't want to insult anyone.
lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by ElsonMorali: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Meanwhile somewhere in Nigeria...

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Whytdot:
Out of all the states you mentioned, I've only been to Enugu and Owerri. Enugu is way way better and cleaner than Benin, you can't even begin to compare. Benin is so dirty.

See as you are lying like you'll win an award for it.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by dayowunmi(m): 4:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
I really don't understand the significance of pouring champagne on yourself in the club or anywhere else. There's no other way of displaying wealth other than being poured bottles of champagne?
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by simplyhonest(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
when u give money to fools, it makes them more foolish
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by emmydollars4life(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
pouring drink doesn't mean that all is well, it means that all is not well with his head, because he is pouring the drink at the wrong side instead of inside his mouth, if its much call more people.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
buchilino:

I WONDER HOW PPLE LIKE DANGOTE, BILL GATES, STEVE JOBS ETC CELEBRATE DER BIRTHDAYS.
Nigga hiz not d names u mentiond ad if d names u mentiond decidez to lavish dere mony den no probz..The namez u mentiond birthdayz iz a childz play compared to diz one.dey might not pour drinkz on d floor ad all dat but dey lavish during celebration..Diz guyz birthday iz not upto 2million na.
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Lol.Na follo I dey follooo.They do d spending while I do d chopping ad protection.
Na only look I dey look o when we go.

Thtas smart enough. Buh dont you think u might get influenced wiv that kinda lifestyle
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
SIRmanjar:

Lol.Na follo I dey follooo.They do d spending while I do d chopping ad protection.
Na only look I dey look o when we go.

Thats smart enough. Buh dont you think u might get influenced wiv that kinda lifestyle
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 4:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Funkyswagzz:

Thats smart enough. Buh dont you think u might get influenced wiv that kinda lifestyle
Bros I be tortoise o wey get plenty sense.Anytime mony dey my hand ad dem ginja to go club I go form say I nid to wake up early tmrrw,carry dem go comfortable bar shak dem up well well wit plenty meat,after dat all man to ur tent.

2 Likes

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by esejessy(f): 6:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
iyobs7:

Ekewan Road
No wonder!
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by benzems(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by DjSwaga(m): 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jokers nite club, benin city
Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by InvertedHammer: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2016
/
I don't see anything wrong in what they are doing.

They have money which they don't know what to do with.

So they decided to hand it over to the club owner (who may be a good custodian of money) for bottles of champagne . After all, he built the club for suckers -- a N3000 bottle of wine automatically becomes N10,000 inside a club

There is always something good in anything bad. Money is never lost. It is usually transferred from idiotas to smart ones.
\

1 Like

Re: Champagne Poured On Guy Who Celebrated His Birthday At A Club In Benin (photo) by ArcToyin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
HungerBAD:
Very sad.

It has become very common to see boys living in Benin, either doing something like this for themselves or their girlfriends. And still, Benin remains one of the least developed places in Nigeria, and their bad roads should be in the Guinness Books of Records, while their old houses makes Ibadan look like Dubai.

Exactly the same character they display outside Nigeria, especially with those living in Europe. Good Governance is not an individual thing, so to the guys bursting Champagne and pouring it on an empty ground, gather the money together and use it to repair the roads in your town or even use it to buy wrappers/Gold Earrings/Handbags for your moms, instead of just pouring it away on the ground.

Nobody who earns money legitimately, acts like this anyway.

And the funny thing is, they always crawl back to their fathers "Compound" where they have a room to themselves, after this show of wealth.

And usually on threads like this, you will see one smart guy or girl ask that question NA YOUR MONEY?or HOW IT TAKE CONCERN YOU? yes it concerns us as long as it has become something public.

We have a say in a public thing.
You got brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Coolers Of Food Were Recovered From A Caterer At An Event (pics/video) / Marriage Ceremony Gone Sour As Bride Is Found To Be HIV Positive / Couple Used Rice In A Calabash As Cake At Their Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.