Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242922 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2019
what a deceiver you are
you added this part later to your post after i had already replied to it:

Tfbaby:
I just pray you're spiritually intelligent to get this

Matt.24.14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Sir let me ask you what you understand by witness unto all nations?

this is your original post which i replied to:

Tfbaby:

Ohhhh so you've read it, you should I've stated this earlier now instead of going off track

and now you have added to it yet again in your latest post to me:

Tfbaby:

Ohhhh so you've read it, you should I've stated this earlier now instead of going off track

I just pray you're spiritually intelligent to get this
You see the coming of Jesus Christ is not something that is hard for those that have spiritual intelligence and those that a have the knowledge of spiritual counting

Acts.1.8 - But when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive power and will tell people about me everywhere--in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." [NLT]

Matt.24.14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Sir let me ask you what you understand by witness unto all nations?
Can you categorically state that witnesses has been staked at every nation of the world?
I mean witnesses not Church Goer's

@bold, matt 24:14 is very clear and means just what it says, there is no secret meaning there
witness unto all nations is of course witness unto the peoples of all the nations

this has been ongoing since Christ, and also a angel will preach the gospel to all the peoples of the nations soon before the coming of Christ
this preaching could be soon for all we know and so Jesus coming could be soon for all we know
matt 24:14 does not show that Jesus cannot come soon, it's just your lack of understanding of God's word

Mat 24:14  "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Rev 14:6  And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people;

about deceivers liars:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

no i won't be reading daniel 10&11, it's clear you know nothing
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

^^^ unbiblical mumbo jumbo

I knew it, you're not spiritual
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

I knew it, you're not spiritual

you can believe me
i'm not into unbiblical mumbo jumbo
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

what a deceiver you are

@bold, matt 24:14 is very clear and means just what it says, there is no secret meaning there
witness unto all nations is of course witness unto the peoples of all the nations

this has been ongoing since Christ, and also a angel will preach the gospel to all the peoples of the nations soon before the coming of Christ
this preaching could be soon for all we know and so Jesus coming could be soon for all we know
matt 24:14 does not show that Jesus cannot come soon, it's just your lack of understanding of God's word

Mat 24:14  "This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Rev 14:6  And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people;

about deceivers liars:

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matt.24.14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. [KJV]

And then shall the end come.
Nawaooo....before the end of the world their must be witnesses everywhere witnesses are not believers nor saint they are perfect men
So you want to know about the end of the world but you don't want to read Daniel 10 you are funny
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

you can believe me
i'm not into unbiblical mumbo jumbo

Take it or leave it. We are the ones that will determine when Jesus will come
Don't worry your verse is here Heb.5.11 - Concerning this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull in your [spiritual] hearing and sluggish [even slothful in achieving spiritual insight]. [AMP]
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:58pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

what a deceiver you are

about deceivers liars:

Sir what's the function of modify?
Can't I modify my post?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 1:08pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

what a deceiver you are

I don't know how you read your Bible sir cos what am seeing here states that something must happen before the end of the world,
the question here is as it happened?
No
How soon do you think its going to happen?
Not in a century time

So if something is not gonna happen in a 100 years time then how is it soon if we are to use human counting, sir anything above 100 years is a long period of time to human
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 1:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
johnw47:

Rev.14.7 - He preached in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory! His hour of judgment has come! Worship the Maker of Heaven and earth, salt sea and fresh water!" [MSB]

Now you're talking about Angel's preaching are they preaching the gospel of Christ?
Note "the hour of judgement has come"
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2019
This Friday, we will enter the month of Abib. There is something very important about the month of Abib: it was in this month that Israel was redeemed from the hands of Pharoah, King of Egypt.

Exodus 13:3-4
And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
Lavidalocaa:
Haven't seen you in sch area in a while, hope you're good
yup exam and stuffs, how's you coping?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

Matt.24.14 - And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. [KJV]

And then shall the end come.
Nawaooo....before the end of the world their must be witnesses everywhere witnesses are not believers nor saint they are perfect men
So you want to know about the end of the world but you don't want to read Daniel 10 you are funny

you have no understanding of the scriptures

matthew 24:14 is not about unbelieving witnesses
but about the gospel being witnessed, and that's been happening since Christ, by believers of course

Mat 24:14 Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

Take it or leave it. We are the ones that will determine when Jesus will come
Don't worry your verse is here Heb.5.11 - Concerning this we have much to say which is hard to explain, since you have become dull in your [spiritual] hearing and sluggish [even slothful in achieving spiritual insight]. [AMP]

so you are just another one in this place who cannot stop lying:

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

Sir what's the function of modify?
Can't I modify my post?

you done the modifications after i had responded to it and after we had posted a few more times
and then you said "still waiting for your reply"
which i had replied to

like i said you are a deceiver
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

I don't know how you read your Bible sir cos what am seeing here states that something must happen before the end of the world,
the question here is as it happened?
No
How soon do you think its going to happen?
Not in a century time

So if something is not gonna happen in a 100 years time then how is it soon if we are to use human counting, sir anything above 100 years is a long period of time to human

you keep showing you have no understanding
the gospel is being preached to all nations, and has been since Christ

the scripture you posted does not show that Christ cannot come soon, you fail miserably

Mat 24:14 Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:59pm On Apr 02, 2019
Tfbaby:

Rev.14.7 - He preached in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory! His hour of judgment has come! Worship the Maker of Heaven and earth, salt sea and fresh water!" [MSB]

Now you're talking about Angel's preaching

yes a angel does preach to all on earth, try believing God's word:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people;

this could happen soon for all we know, so Christ's return also could be soon

Tfbaby:
are they preaching the gospel of Christ?

the everlasting Kingdom is Christ's
everlasting Salvation is Christ's
what does verse 7 say?
it is Jesus who judges,
it is Jesus that made heaven and earth

yes the everlasting gospel the angel will preach shortly before the return of Christ
is the everlasting gospel of Christ

Tfbaby:
Note "the hour of judgement has come"

oh duh, john was telling of a future event, it didn't happen 2000 years ago
it hasn't happened yet, but it could happen soon
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2019
Luke 2:21
And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:14am On Apr 03, 2019
shadeyinka:

I think you should stick to that which is plainly made plain by the scriptures. People who are not Christians and even agents of satan also read and post on this thread. Let's be careful

wouldn't one who perverts scripture to preach sex in heaven and reincarnation
also be a agent of satan?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:23am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby :

i said earlier: "matthew 24 is not scriptual proof that Jesus cannot come soon"

that would have been enough for a person of even little intelligence and understanding
to know that i read it

johnw47:

matthew 24 is not scriptual proof that Jesus cannot come soon
you have to do better than that
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 12:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:
To humanity Jesus has been gone for over 2000 years but in the spiritual realm Jesus has not left the world for more than 6hours and some minutes

NB: Learn spiritual counting sir
The level of your spirituality determines the level of your revelations

don't post off topic to the thread

take it to the comedy section
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

you have no understanding of the scriptures

matthew 24:14 is not about unbelieving witnesses
but about the gospel being witnessed, and that's been happening since Christ, by believers of course

You still don't get it, this as simple as ABC Matthew 24 said witnesses must be staked everywhere before the coming of Christ now has witnesses been staked everywhere?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:31am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

don't post off topic to the thread

take it to the comedy section

Sir you need spiritual intelligence
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

yes a angel does preach to all on earth, try believing God's word:

Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, having an eternal gospel to preach to those who live on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people;

this could happen soon for all we know, so Christ's return also could be soon

what does verse 7 say?
it is Jesus who judges,

yes the everlasting gospel the angel will preach shortly before the return of Christ
is the everlasting gospel of Christ

oh duh, john was telling of a future event, it didn't happen 2000 years ago
it hasn't happened yet, but it could happen soon
Everyone mature Christian knows that Revelation 14 talks about the judgement day you don't only need to read scriptures be in it
The Angels were not preaching any Gospel sir, they were talking about the judgement day is it possible to preach salvation on the judgement day?
If you think Angels will preach salvation then that's your level of understanding

1Pet.1.12 - All they were told was that they were serving you, you who by orders from heaven have now heard for yourselves--through the Holy Spirit--the Message of those prophecies fulfilled. Do you realize how fortunate you are? Angels would have given anything to be in on this! [MSB]
1Cor.6.3 - Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? [KJV]
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

you done the modifications after i had responded to it and after we had posted a few more times
and then you said "still waiting for your reply"
which i had replied to

like i said you are a deceiver

You're making it sound like "still waiting for your reply" is offensive
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Tfbaby(m): 1:13am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

You see the reason why I gave you this scripture ba, cos Matthew 24:14 is like an introduction and you've already missed it once the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by shadeyinka(m): 2:00am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

wouldn't one who perverts scripture to preache sex in heaven and reincarnation
When one looks too much into the logos any scripture can be made to say something else. Moreover, some children of God are borrowed unknowingly by the devil

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 2:58am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

You still don't get it, this as simple as ABC Matthew 24 said witnesses must be staked everywhere before the coming of Christ now has witnesses been staked everywhere?

talk about not getting it
and for the second time
the gospel is preached as a witness to all nations, the gospel is the witness to the nations
not
witnesses must be staked everywhere before the coming of Christ
you non understanding of such a simple verse is amazing

Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

Sir you need spiritual intelligence

you need any kind of intelligence
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 3:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

Everyone mature Christian knows that Revelation 14 talks about the judgement day you don't only need to read scriptures be in it
The Angels were not preaching any Gospel sir, they were talking about the judgement day is it possible to preach salvation on the judgement day?
If you think Angels will preach salvation then that's your level of understanding
1Pet.1.12 - All they were told was that they were serving you, you who by orders from heaven have now heard for yourselves--through the Holy Spirit--the Message of those prophecies fulfilled. Do you realize how fortunate you are? Angels would have given anything to be in on this! [MSB]
1Cor.6.3 - Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? [KJV]

talk about level of understanding, you have none

i used:
what does verse 7 say?
it is Jesus who judges,

to show that the gospel preached will be the gospel of Christ
and that's how all people will know it is Christ who then comes on the clouds

you sure are confused twisting and jumping all over the place

truly the angel will preach a everlasting gospel, and truly you don't understand or believe God's word
or what is said

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 3:19am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

You're making it sound like "still waiting for your reply" is offensive

you don't understand anything at all
or you love to lie and deceive

Pro_14:8  The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 3:20am On Apr 03, 2019
Tfbaby:

You see the reason why I gave you this scripture ba, cos Matthew 24:14 is like an introduction and you've already missed it once the foundation is destroyed what can the righteous do

you have given one scripture and you don't understand it
but keep fooling yourself
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2019
johnw47:

wouldn't one who perverts scripture to preache sex in heaven and reincarnation

shadeyinka:

When one looks too much into the logos any scripture can be made to say something else. Moreover, some children of God are borrowed unknowingly by the devil

John's problem is that he cannot accept that Jesus is black, it rankles him grin. But that is the TRUTH, the Bible speaks plainly that Jesus is DARK-SKINNED Negro!

The Bible CLEARLY speaks to us that reincarnation is truth, it also tells us that there will be sex in heaven, we will reproduce and multiply in heaven; heaven is God's dwelling, and it is the place of rulership.

You will all come to understanding, it is turn by turn; Christ the firstfruits.

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by shadeyinka(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2019
MrPresident1:

John's problem is that he cannot accept that Jesus is black, it rankles him grin. But that is the TRUTH, the Bible speaks plainly that Jesus is DARK-SKINNED Negro!

The Bible CLEARLY speaks to us that reincarnation is truth, it also tells us that there will be sex in heaven, we will reproduce and multiply in heaven; heaven is God's dwelling, and it is the place of rulership.

You will all come to understanding, it is turn by turn; Christ the firstfruits.

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

1. Jesus was neither black nor white. Jesus was Semitic and hence he should look more Arab than Caucasian. Other than this, the important thing was that Jesus was both a descendant of Abraham as David and He paid the price of our sin.

2. The three scriptures you quoted does not seem to speak in any plain language on what the scriptures say about sex in heaven. I insist, let's focus more on the plain Word of God and not bring out doctrines out of Deductions.

The Bible did not say there would be sex in heaven neither did it categorically say there wouldn't. What we know with certainty that there is no marriage as it is in heaven.

BTW, Would we be riding on horses or riding cars in heaven?
Would we be reading from Scrolls or from iPad in heaven?

Some things are best left to the imaginations

3. Finally, from the scriptures it looks like we shall be dwelling on the earth for there is a new heaven and a new earth. If we'll be in heaven, there would be no need for Resurrection of the body. But because of our glorified bodies, Nothing says we would not be able to Criss cross heaven and earth. But, I am making no doctrine of of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.