Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,262 members, 7,954,022 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (258191 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2019
shadeyinka:

1. Jesus was neither black nor white. Jesus was Semitic and hence he should look more Arab than Caucasian. Other than this, the important thing was that Jesus was both a descendant of Abraham as David and He paid the price of our sin.

Jesus is dark skinned. The point is that Jesus, and by extension black people are the earth's aboriginal people. Dark is the colour of origin, of creation. Dark-skinned people civilised the world not white. The picture of white Jesus that black people worship is Cesare Borgia, do you have his picture somewhere around you?

Abraham was a black man of mesopotamia. One king of Mesopotamia was called Cushan-Rishathaim, his name literally means ''cush of double wckedness'. Cush is BLACK.

Jeremiah 14:2
Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground;

This is Jeremiah telling you that Judah is BLACK. Gates mean Elders, Jeremiah is telling you that the elders of Judah are Black unto the ground!

shadeyinka:

2. The three scriptures you quoted does not seem to speak in any plain language on what the scriptures say about sex in heaven. I insist, let's focus more on the plain Word of God and not bring out doctrines out of Deductions.

The Bible did not say there would be sex in heaven neither did it categorically say there wouldn't. What we know with certainty that there is no marriage as it is in heaven.

You obviously did not see what I wanted you to see in those verses, but you will understand by and by, Christ the firstfruits. And I am telling you again, categorically and emphatically, that there will be sex in heaven. Contrary to the fables that we will be shouting Hallelujah for eternity, in heaven, one of our major work will be procreation via sex.

shadeyinka:

BTW, Would we be riding on horses or riding cars in heaven?
Would we be reading from Scrolls or from iPad in heaven?

In heaven, any man can build any car or vehicular contraption he wants by himself right from scratch, or you can choose to be riding horses, or you can choose to be flying on eagles. We will be changed, our brains and intellectual capacity will be infinite.

shadeyinka:

Some things are best left to the imaginations

3. Finally, from the scriptures it looks like we shall be dwelling on the earth for there is a new heaven and a new earth. If we'll be in heaven, there would be no need for Resurrection of the body. But because of our glorified bodies, Nothing says we would not be able to Criss cross heaven and earth. But, I am making no doctrine of of this.

Like sex in heaven should be left to imagination because it sounds funny? Heaven is right here on this earth, God will make his tabernacle with us right here on this earth forever.

You keep saying doctrinal issues, I am not confined to any man made doctrine which is all confusion -Deeper life, Celestial, Christ Embassy, Redeemed, etc., I am not confined to any of them, I say the truth as the bible says it. I speak only the doctrine of the Bible.

Church doctrine says no reincarnation, my Bible tells me men reincarnate.
Church doctrine says no sex or procreation in heaven, my Bible tells me we will be fruitful and bear children in heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lavidalocaa(f): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
yup exam and stuffs, how's you coping?
Awe trying my best oh....simply trying
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lavidalocaa:
Awe trying my best oh....simply trying
Hmm you'll be fine

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2019
Genesis 6:22
Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
MrPresident1:

John's problem is that he cannot accept that Jesus is black, it rankles him grin. But that is the TRUTH, the Bible speaks plainly that Jesus is DARK-SKINNED Negro!

The Bible CLEARLY speaks to us that reincarnation is truth, it also tells us that there will be sex in heaven, we will reproduce and multiply in heaven; heaven is God's dwelling, and it is the place of rulership.

You will all come to understanding, it is turn by turn; Christ the firstfruits.

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1 Thessalonians 4:15
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

false prophet pres1

it makes no diffrence to me what color skin Jesus had, which i told you before
but you cannot stop lying which shows who your father is
it's you who keeps bringing it up who is rankled by the color of Jesus skin

your preaching that there is sex in heaven and reincarnation also show that satan is your god and father:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36am On Apr 04, 2019
johnw47:

false prophet pres1

it makes no diffrence to me what color skin Jesus had, which i told you before
but you cannot stop lying which shows who your father is
it's you who keeps bringing it up who is rankled by the color of Jesus skin

your preaching that there is sex in heaven and reincarnation also show that satan is your god and father:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 13:35
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lavidalocaa(f): 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Hmm you'll be fine
I pray so....hope you're okay
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
MrPresident1:

Matthew 13:35
That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

false prophet pres1

that verse is concerning Jesus who you are nothing like

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2019
Revelation 7:4
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:01am On Apr 06, 2019
Revelation 7:3
3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
One of the consequences of the heat wave Nigeria is currently experiencing will be darkening of the skin, people will go blacker.

Jesus is a dark skinned person, when we begin to read the Bible with this understanding many many hidden knowledge inside the Bible will become open to us.

When you begin to read the Bible with the mindset that it is a originally your own, your own personal story, not the story of some impostors somewhere you will be amazed at how you will begin to understand the prophecies in Isaiah, Jeremiah, and Ezekiel, and all other prophecies too

The ball is in your court

Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:42am On Apr 07, 2019
Netanyahu calls America ''The New Rome''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-P3l7NAvXM

A very interesting video I saw on OpenYourEyes1's thread. This video answers a lot of questions for all those who are genuinely seeking to know the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMR6CDSlEJc
The old link was deactivated. Start from 7.58 on this one. You can also view the the whole video for better understanding
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:54am On Apr 07, 2019
In Nebu's dream that Daniel interpreted, Nebu saw a succession of kingdoms ruling the world

1. Head of Gold: Babylon- King Nebuchadnezzar, Nabonidus, etc
2. Bust of Silver: Medo-Persia- King Cyrus, Artexerxes etc
3. Thighs of Brass: Greece- Alexander the great and his four generals Seleucius Ptolemy Antigones and Cassander
4. Legs of Iron: Rome
5. Feet of Iron and Clay: Rome (Netanyahu has reinforced my explanation that America is Rome). Clay is ISLAM
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:56am On Apr 07, 2019
In AD 70 the Romans sacked Jerusalem and deported the people, and they remain deported till date.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2019
America is the new Rome, Islam is the Clay. The ideology of western civilisation and Islam which Daniel referred to as Iron and Clay is the amalgam that is presently ruling our world. This is why Buhari a self confessed shariah proponent is fully supported by western civilisation led by Rome to be president via Democracy. Democracy is an anathema to Islam.

But we see in the hybridisation of Islam and western civilisation, the emergence of Buhari as president of Nigeria. So far, the agenda is going on well in Nigeria, but what I am wondering is how they will hybridise Islam with LGBT, gay marriage, gender equality, atheism etc which are concepts at the core of the western ideology but run completely contrary to what Islam believee, teaches and expounds.

They will soon reintroduce the gay agenda, they will first use hunger to soften you very well. As usual, Buhari will not be aware.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Apr 07, 2019
Notice in that video, all the praises go to Trump and America and not God Almighty? America is the God of this world and Trump is America's first son.

Netanyahu was using words like

1. State of Israel- this is not the real Israelites, it is just a state like true Israel
2. Jewish people- he never mentioned Jews, he was mentioning jewish people throughout, jewish means like jews
3. Israelis- the people in the Bible are Israelites not Israelis. Netanyahooyahoo's people are Israelis not israelites

We need thinking people here
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Apr 07, 2019
Netanyahu says Rome and Jerusalem clashed because of culture, so what has changed? It is Israel that now conforms to Roman culture or it is Rome that conforms to Israel's culture?

Rome is the chief spreader of LGBT, and the law of God on LGBT is clear:

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Thinkers please
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't like it when people start sentences with 'am'. You don't start a sentence with 'am'.

I'm fine
not
Am fine

Etc
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
America is Rome, Rome is Iron.

Islam is Clay. The hybrid of clay and iron is ruling our world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:06am On Apr 08, 2019
Isaiah 14:1-2
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:45am On Apr 08, 2019
watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
I told you Islam is clay you don't want to believe me. See another evidence:

https://www.rt.com/news/456044-votanikos-mosque-athens-open/

Athens no longer last European capital without a mosque, first one since Ottoman days set to open

The Votanikos Mosque in Athens is set to open its doors to worshippers in the coming weeks, after years of backlash from the Orthodox Church and protests from locals.

Deputy Foreign Minister Marcos Bolaris confirmed on Tuesday that the mosque – financed by the Greek state at a cost of almost €900,000 – will open its doors in the coming weeks. Multiple applications to build the mosque had been debated and stalled since 2000, and construction on the current building finally began in late 2016, albeit after police had cleared protesters from the site.

Western civilisation (Iron) powered by Rome in conjunction with miry Clay (Islam)
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
MrPresident1:
Netanyahu says Rome and Jerusalem clashed because of culture, so what has changed? It is Israel that now conforms to Roman culture or it is Rome that conforms to Israel's culture?

Rome is the chief spreader of LGBT, and the law of God on LGBT is clear:

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Thinkers please
Kindly in a way that a two year old can understand, and this is particularly, if at all, you really do know, tell and explain to us, the reason why, it specifically, is an abomination to God and the cause why thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind is abomination.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Kindly in a way that a two year old can understand, and this is particularly, if at all, you really do know, tell and explain to us, the reason why, it specifically, is an abomination to God and the cause why thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind is abomination.

You have the Holy Spirit, ask him to interpret the mind of God to you. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you understand why God says man lying with mankind as with womankind is an abomination.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2019
Matthew 22:31-33
But as touching the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read that which was spoken unto you by God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.
33 And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished at his doctrine.

God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Where then is Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob if God is the God of the living not of the dead?

They are with us; they have risen from the dead. They are the first fruits
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
This fact is true of all the other people we read about in the Bible to: John, Peter, Paul, Mathew, Mark, Luke etc, they are not dead, they are living, because God is not the God of the dead. This is why Paul usesthis language 'we which are alive'

For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

As we can see here, Paul is saying emphatically that he will be alive when Christ returns. He is the God of the living, not of the dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:20am On Apr 14, 2019
The word of God is what makes man a living soul. By coming into understanding of what they once knew but have forgotten, they become alive again. This is their rising from the dead as the firstfruits, all other people can only come into understanding when Jesus returns.

1Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

1Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

When they come to understanding, their souls come alive; they are now in heaven right here on earth, far above all principalities and powers

Genesis 2:7
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

John 6:63
It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25am On Apr 14, 2019
The Law of God is forever, Jesus is the Law of God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2019
The God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Paul, John, Thomas, David, Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Jeremiah, Sarah, Deborah etc., is not the God of the dead, he is the God of the living. So if indeed these men and women died a long time ago, how is God the God of the living and not God of the dead?

These men and women are now alive, they are with us, they are messengers of God, they are angels, they are the firstfruits. They have reincarnated; this is why God is the God of the living and not the dead.

This is why Paul says ''we which are alive...''

Them which are alive now (by the entrance of the word which giveth life) cannot prevent those that are still asleep in Christ (who will only come alive when Jesus returns)

All these men are now alive among us, walking incognito.

Do not look for Christ up there in the skies, look for him among you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
They are among us, walking incognito, they are the Angels of heaven. God is the God of the living not the dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
Watch and pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (218) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.