Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242890 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
Psalms 72:18
Blessed be the LORD God, the God of Israel, who only doeth wondrous things.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:26am On Nov 29, 2019
Jeremiah 51:6
Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the Lord's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nairaland is now a babylonian cesspit

Dirty stinky rotten dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Nov 30, 2019
The Great tribulation is not starting, it is ending. Black people, your devolution is the great tribulation and all those indignities and wickedness you suffered when you were down. How can you, a Nigerian, be expecting a great tribulation, with all that Jubril is doing to you? Are they expecting great tribulation in America, are British expecting great tribulation, or Belgium or Italy or Austria, are they all expecting great tribulation?

It is you Nigerian that was conceived and born in povert, who toils like a slave from dawn to dusk in other to feed on trash food, that is expecting great tribulation. The great tribulation is ending, not starting. It is what Africans and all black people faced when power was taken out of their hands

Have you travelled outside Africa before, any European or Asian country?

Nonsense!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Buda for eartum aka budaatum, how far with trump impeachment?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2019
MrPresident1:
President Trump, Queen Liz, Bojo, PM Netanyahu , and many many ogbonge people

They are all coming to Africa, you heard it here first 

They are coming to Nigeria grin grin grin

I told you all these top top people will gather, but I thought their gathering would be in Africa grin. The gathering was not in Africa, but they gathered, they gathered in London. They gathered where the carcase is

Queen Elizabeth came, President Trump came, Emmanuel Macron came, President Erdogan came, Prime minister Boris Johnson came, Prime minister Trudeau came, all the ogbonge ogbonge people came.

NATO is Rome, and the symbol of Rome is the Eagle.

Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2019
See the picture of their gathering here

https://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2019/dec/04/natos-70th-anniversary-summit-kicks-off-in-london-in-pictures#img-21

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Revelation 11:8
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

They Eagles gathered in the great city, where the carcase/dead bodies can be found, which name is Sodom, and Egypt.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2019
The Eagles gathered at the place of the Carcase
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
Before this sun dies, he will be here. This is logical
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
A major prophecy that helps us to know the time we are in has just been fulfilled and no one seems to be bothered or alarmed, not many even noticed.

The Eagles gathered in the place of the Carcase.

Just as I told you, Trump was there, Queen Liz was there, BoJo was there, Macron was there, Trudeau was there, Angela Merkel was there, Erodogan was there, all of them ogbonge ogbonge eagles of heaven.

That Nato conference is the fulfilment of Mathew 24:28. NATO is the Old Roman Empire Rome did not disappear, it only morphed. America is the head of NATO in collaboration with Britain

Matthew 24:28
For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Tick...tick...tick...time is going
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
The full list of NATO members is: Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:35am On Dec 13, 2019
MrPresident1:
I think the last remaining prophecy to be fulfilled is the last trump, how?

You see, Peace and safety was declared at the last UN climate summit in September, that conference on climate change that President Trump was there is the declaration of Peace and safety, because in that conference they were talking about climate change in relation to peace and safety and security

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/09/23/trump-united-nations-climate-summit-1507922

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-09-23/trump-unexpectedly-shows-up-at-un-climate-summit-after-criticism

The Bible puts it in such a way to indicate that climate change will be an ongoing discussion at the time of the coming of Christ

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Greta Thunberg is TIME Magazine person of the year; COP 25 is ending today in Madrid; President Trump and Greta are sparring on social media, the president asks her to chill, she responds by updating her twitter bio page, just as she did when Putin described her as 'kind but poorly informed'. The point in all these?

Jesus will meet us discussing climate change when he returns
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:52am On Dec 14, 2019
Psalm 33:5
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
Dry bones shall rise again

This battle is over

Ezekiel 37:12-14

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Psalm 33:5
5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:03am On Dec 16, 2019
MrPresident1:
Dry bones shall rise again

This battle is over

Ezekiel 37:12-14

Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD.

Your mental graves, the bondage that cannot allow you to achieve great things; you cannot vex and just complete Ajaokuta by yourselves; you cannot vex and just order your engineering graduates to complete your refineries, only to be exporting crude with no value whatsoever and importing petrol; no value addition to nothing, always raving on social media about 'our leaders, our leaders our leaders' the stupid refusal to accept responsibility that made them enthrone Pharaoh as king over themselves and the consequent unparalleled suffering they have experienced since 2015

You are in mental graves, God put you there because of your waywardness and foolishness, and only he can redeem you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2019
Jeremiah 25:30-33

Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.

32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.

33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

The LORD will roar from on high, and on that day the slain of the LORD shall be plenty from coast to coast. The LORD will pursue and destroy the wicked with his sword.

Matthew 24:30

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2019
The Impeachment that is a triumphant triumph.

I noticed that at the exact moment that voting began yesterday at the US HOR, President Trump mounted the podium at the campaign rally in Michigan and was reeling out his triumphs

That impeachment is a victory for the president, as it solidifies his position.

Forget about the sentiments of 'he is the 3rd president in history to be impeached' that sentiments bears no practical application, the process was completely partisan, and sets a bad precedence, assuming there will be, for future presidents.

The impeachment was a triumph for Trump
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
By impeaching Trump, Democrats have made him more powerful than they could ever imagine

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/476236-democrats-impeachment-empowered-trump/

From coast to coast, the Resistance is cheering the impeachment of President Donald Trump in the House. They shouldn’t be. For in seeking to destroy him, they have only made him more powerful, and undercut themselves.

Let’s not mince words: Wednesday’s vote was the culmination of efforts that began on November 8, 2016, with Trump’s shocking triumph over Hillary Clinton – or maybe even before, on whatever date the FBI actually began investigating the Trump campaign for “Russian collusion” per accusations coming from Democrats.

All those paths, from “emoluments” and “Hamilton electors,” via the ill-fated Mueller Report into “Russiagate,” to the “whistleblower” complaint about the Ukraine phone call, they all converged on this inevitable conclusion. The actual “high crimes or misdemeanors” never mattered – or materialized, really – all anyone needed to do is repeat the mantra, Orange Man Bad.

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-California) wore black and intoned about sadness and solemnity of the day for the American Republic and its importance for “our democracy.” It was a bonfire of hypocrisies, as the party that has spent years denouncing everything about America – its flag, anthem, founders, and even the political system – now claiming to be defending it all from the “clear and present danger” Trump somehow represented.

Even now, it is unclear what they sought to accomplish. There is no indication that the Republican-majority Senate will actually vote to convict the president and remove him from office – and the Democrats know this. Nor is being impeached going to somehow disqualify Trump from being on the ballot in 2020, no matter what some “Republican” commentators on MSNBC and CNN may argue.

If the plan was to sabotage Trump’s second-term campaign, it seems to have backfired spectacularly. With every hearing before the Intelligence or Judiciary Committee, the public support for impeachment actually decreased. Even CNN was forced to admit the existence of “growing evidence that the public impeachment proceedings in the House against Trump may actually be helping him politically.”

Indeed, what better way for Trump to solidify his bona fides as the populist outsider than to be impeached by the coastal elites and the Washington Swamp, in what amounted to a nakedly partisan process?

Even then, Democrat and their friends in the media pressed on, rejecting the evidence before their own eyes in favor of feelings and beliefs. Those democrats who voted against the inquiry and defected to the GOP? Why, they are just on the “wrong side of history,” that’s all.

“We have a mission and a mandate to be on the right side of history," declared Congressman John Lewis (D-Georgia), hours into what passed for debate on the House floor. It was a telling choice of phrase.

With everything else being a long shot or highly unlikely, tarnishing Trump’s name in history books may be the last remaining gambit. After all, the House has only impeached three presidents over the 240-year history of the United States: Andrew Johnson, Bill Clinton, and now Trump.

Oh sure, none of them were convicted in the Senate or forced out of office, and Clinton’s impeachment doesn’t seem to have stopped Democrats from holding him in high regard. That’s because the media, academia and Hollywood write US history, though – and two guesses as to whom they overwhelmingly support.

That calculus may be as premature as their confidence in Hillary Clinton’s victory on the morning of Election Day 2016, however. For all of Trump’s many failings, he has something akin to a superpower: his presence forces everyone to show their true colors, friends and foes alike.

Trump never gets tired of pointing out the accomplishments of his administration: jobs, stock market growth, trade deals, etc. He did so again, in a scathing letter to Pelosi on Impeachment Eve, contrasting that to her party’s “open war on American Democracy.” However, the end of his six-page letter shows that he is fully aware of the Democrats’ gambit, bringing it out in the open: he wrote it not because he expected them to see reason but “for the purpose of history” and to create a “permanent and indelible record.”

It is said that history is written by the winners. That’s almost true. It is made by the winners, but written by the loud. Trump is a real-estate developer and reality TV star who talked his way into the White House against two major political dynasties – Clinton and Bush – and both the Republican and Democrat establishments; through a gauntlet of US intelligence agencies, as it turns out; and in the face of near-unanimous opposition from the media.

So his impeachment is indeed a historic moment – just not in the way his enemies think.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Matthew 24:44
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Psalms 19:14
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Tonight, at sundown, the sun will die, it will remain in the grave for three days, then it will arise gloriously on the morning of 25th December 2019

Jesus is the Sun of God, he is the Son of God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
The last trump has to have a backdrop of something significant, this is the whole essence of the impeachment trial, to give a sense of victory, a wrap up of the series of events that gave the president triumphant victories along the wayleading to the last and ultimate triumph.

The ultimate victory rant had to come with a lot of of showy razzmatazz. It must be significant yet insignificant, the impeachment was the perfect background. And as the voting began in Washington, Trump mounted the rostrum in Michigan, and started speaking of his triumphs. Listen to President Trump's trump of victory below

Highlights of Trump's speech in Michigan
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
I initially said the impeachment would fail, logically, I thought it would fail.

But I am right on my other logical deductions

1. There will be no need to go to the Senate
Already, the impeachers are pussy footing and foot dragging about taking the trial to the Senate

https://www.rt.com/usa/476429-pelosi-stalls-articles-impeachment-senate/
Pelosi indefinitely delaying turnover of impeachment docs to Senate kicks trial up a notch in absurdity
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has refused to say when she will turn over the articles of impeachment to the Senate, hinting it could be a while – at least until the Senate’s “process” looks “fair” – and infuriating Republicans.

https://www.rt.com/usa/476418-trump-do-nothing-democrats/
Trump taunts ‘do-nothing’ Democrats for stalling on sending impeachment articles to Senate
President Donald Trump slammed the “do-nothing” Democrats after party leaders said they would delay sending the articles of impeachment to the Senate until they could guarantee a “fair trial” in the Republican-controlled chamber.
“Now the Do Nothing Party want to Do Nothing with the Articles & not deliver them to the Senate,” Trump tweeted a day after being impeached by the House of Representatives for “abuse of power” and “obstruction of Congress.” 

2. The President will sound his trump of victory
President Trump started sounding his trump of victory at about the same time that the voting on his impeachment was commencing. The impeachment puts a finality on all the attempts to remove him, we can say this is the last trump!

As I correctly said, the president would make a worldwide broadcast of his trump, he did. Because as the voting was televised worldwide so his trump was televised worldwide. I watched it on Aljazeera, Aljazeera split it's screen to concurrently share both the voting and the trump of victory of the president.

Hear what this lady has to say at the end of her reporting, on the presence of state, national and international media at the rally in Michigan

President Trump broadcasted his last and ultimate trump to the world
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
The impeachment puts a finality on all the attempts to remove him, we can say this is the last trump!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2019
The impeachment puts a finality on all the attempts to remove him, it is the culmination of all the attempts to smear, defame, inpugn and delegitimise the great election victory of President Trump in 2016.

In the light of this, we can safely say, that, this is the last triumph for the President, as any further attempts beyond this impeachment will be farfetched and ridiculous.

Logically, the impeachment is the last triumph and the president Trumped it to the world!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2019
I wish people will comment on this thread
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2019
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed

We are now waiting for the sound of the trumpet, our rising from the dead and our changing into incorruptibility, all of this in the twinkling of an eye, any moment from now

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.