Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243123 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Isaiah 55:5-7
King James Version

5 Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee.

6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:

7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:14am On Oct 06, 2022
Psalm 106:47
King James Version

47 Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the heathen, to give thanks unto thy holy name, and to triumph in thy praise.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Psalm 30:5
For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2022
Psalm 63:1-3
King James Version

63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
Isaiah 43:11-12
King James Version

11 I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour.

12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Nairaland has made it absolutely difficult to post the Putin's speech, the one he gave at the formal accession of the for regions into Russia. This is hardly surprising. Nigerians are pro-Russia-while the largest online community where Nigerians are supposed to come and discuss burning national and international issues is pro-west, how is this possible? There is a disjoint between Nairaland and the opinion of Nigerians. Russia will win, and we will be free from the shackles of western slavery. The evil sun that rose from the West MUST DIE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
https://www.rt.com/russia/563827-putin-speech-colonial-west/
This is the speech, read it and understand why Africa is enslaved, and Nigeria is in shambles. Understand why Nigeria is using 100% of her income to service hopeless debts, with the principal untouched. Read this speech and understand why your life as an African and a Nigerian is a misery, why everything is gloooooom and dooooooom. Read this speech and understand why the evil sun that rose from the west has confined you and all Africans to a hellish life, a brutish existence, a life of toil and sweat, a life of blood and tears, read and understand why your life is hard and why the EVIL SUN THAT ROSE FROM THE WEST MUST DIE!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2022
Isaiah 58:6
Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trump calls for ‘immediate’ Ukraine peace talks
RT
3 minutes
https://www.rt.com/news/564327-trump-ukraine-peace-talks/
The former US president says nothing will be left on the planet unless the conflict is settled

Former US President Donald Trump has warned that World War III could break out unless the conflict between Russia and Ukraine quickly ends with a peace settlement. He made the remarks while criticizing President Joe Biden’s foreign policy during a ‘Save America’ rally in Minden, Nevada on Saturday.

“And now we have a war between Russia and Ukraine with potentially hundreds of thousands of people dying,” Trump said.

“We must demand the immediate negotiation of a peaceful end to the war in Ukraine, or we will end up in World War III and there will be nothing left of our planet,” he stated, blasting the “stupid people” in the Biden administration.

Trump has said on several occasions that the Ukraine conflict would not have happened had he been re-elected in 2020.

Declaring a partial mobilization of reservists last month, Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the West of risking a nuclear disaster by “encouraging” Ukrainian troops to shell the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant.
Russia won’t use nukes – Estonia

He also accused Kiev’s backers of “nuclear blackmail” by making statements about “the possibility and admissibility” of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia. The country will defend itself by all means at its disposal, Putin added.

Some Western officials have interpreted Putin’s speech as a threat to use tactical nuclear weapons. CIA chief William Burns said on Sunday, however, that there is “no practical evidence” that Russia is planning to conduct nuclear strikes.

Biden, nevertheless, told a crowd of supporters on Thursday that the US has not faced “the prospect of Armageddon” since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.

Also on Thursday, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, who has ruled out negotiating with Putin, called for “preemptive strikes” to deter Russia from using nuclear weapons. His office later said the president’s comments were misrepresented.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:07pm On Oct 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
This is the speech, read it and understand why Africa is enslaved, and Nigeria is in shambles. Understand why Nigeria is using 100% of her income to service hopeless debts, with the principal untouched. Read this speech and understand why your life as an African and a Nigerian is a misery, why everything is gloooooom and dooooooom. Read this speech and understand why the evil sun that rose from the west has confined you and all Africans to a hellish life, a brutish existence, a life of toil and sweat, a life of blood and tears, read and understand why your life is hard and why the EVIL SUN THAT ROSE FROM THE WEST MUST DIE!
The West is ready to cross every line to preserve the neo-colonial system which allows it to live off the world, to plunder it thanks to the domination of the dollar and technology, to collect an actual tribute from humanity, to extract its primary source of unearned prosperity, the rent paid to the hegemon. The preservation of this annuity is their main, real and absolutely self-serving motivation. This is why total de-sovereignisation is in their interest. This explains their aggression towards independent states, traditional values and authentic cultures, their attempts to undermine international and integration processes, new global currencies and technological development centres they cannot control. It is critically important for them to force all countries to surrender their sovereignty to the United States.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:58am On Oct 10, 2022
Deuteronomy 13:4 (King James Version)
Ye shall walk after the Lord your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Oct 11, 2022
Psalm 62:1-3
King James Version

62 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.

3 How long will ye imagine mischief against a man? ye shall be slain all of you: as a bowing wall shall ye be, and as a tottering fence.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2022
Job 4:7-9
King James Version

7 Remember, I pray thee, who ever perished, being innocent? or where were the righteous cut off?

8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

9 By the blast of God they perish, and by the breath of his nostrils are they consumed.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2022
Proverbs 1:8-9
King James Version

8 My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:

9 For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2022
Amos 9:12-14
King James Version

12 That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.

13 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

14 And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2022
Jeremiah 29:11 (King James Version)
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:48am On Oct 13, 2022
When Generalissimo David Michael comes to power automatically Nigeria will become a nuclear armed nation
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
Romans 12:1-3
King James Version

12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

3 For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2022
Let me repeat that the dictatorship of the Western elites targets all societies, including the citizens of Western countries themselves. This is a challenge to all. This complete renunciation of what it means to be human, the overthrow of faith and traditional values, and the suppression of freedom are coming to resemble a “religion in reverse” – pure Satanism. Exposing false messiahs, Jesus Christ said in the Sermon on the Mount: “By their fruits ye shall know them.” These poisonous fruits are already obvious to people, and not only in our country but also in all countries, including many people in the West itself. https://www.rt.com/russia/563827-putin-speech-colonial-west/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by EFEKODOJAMES(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
xzbcx
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
Psalm 13:1-2
King James Version

13 How long wilt thou forget me, O Lord? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?

2 How long shall I take counsel in my soul, having sorrow in my heart daily? how long shall mine enemy be exalted over me?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Psalm 19:14 (King James Version)
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:50pm On Oct 18, 2022
Joel 3:15-17
King James Version

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the Lord will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the Lord your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2022
Hebrews 10:24-25
King James Version

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2022
Psalm 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
Proverbs 14:34 Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people. 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2022
Psalm 33:3-5
King James Version

3 Sing unto him a new song; play skilfully with a loud noise.

4 For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth.

5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2022
Psalm 40:7-9
King James Version

7 Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me,

8 I delight to do thy will, O my God: yea, thy law is within my heart.

9 I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2022
Psalm 119:13-15
King James Version

13 With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

14 I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
Where is all this water and flooding coming from? I cannot rule out the hand of the wicked. When the time is ripe, the LORD will give you recompense
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Proverbs 15:23 (King James Version)
A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2022
Proverbs 9:10 (King James Version) The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Do you desire wisdom? Here it is for you.The fear of the LORD is wisdom, to depart from evil is understanding; it is the knowledge of the Holy

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.