Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,095 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (248545 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2017
LordReed:

You've come again with your junk prophecies. The Bible is sufficient, it doesn't need your drug fueled interpretions. Go and sleep off the weed.

Ogbeni, this thread is not for the walking talking living dead grin

Keep it moving...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 11:51am On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:

Ogbeni, this thread is not for the walking talking living dead grin

Keep it moving...

Coming from a lobotomized weed head it's not surprising.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
I did a bit of research to understand your ideological bent, and to also get an inkling of your level of intelligence, my realization is that I never should have been civil with you from the beginning, you are an agent of darkness, you are a satanist.

Now that all gloves are off, gaybriel, you will now be destroyed.

LordReed:

Coming from a lobotomized weed head it's not surprising.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
I did a bit of research to understand your ideological bent, and to also get an inkling of your level of intelligence, my realization is that I never should have been civil with you from the beginning, you are an agent of darkness, you are a satanist.

Now that all gloves are off, gaybriel, you will now be destroyed.

LoL. Destroyed by your fake prophecies or by wack-arse interpretations, which one? LMAO

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:33pm On Feb 28, 2017
None of my prophecies was fake, they have all been progressive revelations of the mind of God. The fact that at this point you have not been able to make a head of anything I have ever said shows the kind of person you are; you are completely rejected by God, found unworthy of wisdom. I add quickly that you will surely pay for your satanic activities, a core angel of darkness masquerading as an angel of light, you will pay dearly for your attempt to force darkness upon the people whom God has redeemed.

Jesus was a non-conformist, the satanic pharisees and sadducees of his days said he was interpreting the Word wrongly, because they were benefiting from the misery of the people, they wanted to ensure that the status quo remained forever. I am come to spread light, and any attempt to subvert me can only come from satan.

You are a satanist, and God will surely find you out in good time. Continue to run your mouth like one accursed with oral diarrhoea, you will soon jam your comeuppance.

LordReed:

LoL. Destroyed by your fake prophecies or by wack-arse interpretations, which one? LMAO
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
None of my prophecies was fake, they have all been progressive revelations of the mind of God. The fact that at this point you have not been able to make a head of anything I have ever said shows the kind of person you are; you are completely rejected by God, found unworthy of wisdom. I add quickly that you will surely pay for your satanic activities, a core angel of darkness masquerading as an angel of light, you will pay dearly for your attempt to force darkness upon the people whom God has redeemed.

Jesus was a non-conformist, the satanic pharisees and sadducees of his days said he was interpreting the Word wrongly, because they were benefiting from the misery of the people, they wanted to ensure that the status quo remained forever. I am come to spread light, and any attempt to subvert me can only come from satan.

You are a satanist, and God will surely find you out in good time. Continue to run your mouth like one accursed with oral diarrhoea, you will soon jam your comeuppance.

Poppycock, a full load of rubbish. This is so laughable, you sound so demented this can make a strong case for commitment to a loony bin. You are just a shameless self seeking dunce.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2017
None of the prophets of God was as 'normal' as people like you, they were all men who could see and foresee what mere mortals like you could never see. Isaiah was called mad, Jeremiah was jeered, Hosea was called mad, Jesus was called demon possessed, Paul was called mad, so being called a loony by the spawns of satan on Nairaland is a huge compliment. Insanity in the eyes of the children of satan is sanity with God. You dispute?

What I am doing here is calling people to the knowledge of the true God; it is normal to be resisted on a mission like this, satan means 'resister or adversary' so it is OK for you to be doing the work of your father.

You have been very hard headed, it is impossible to resist me so unrelentingly without being sent grin. But a thousand of you cannot stop the anointing on me, it is an extraordinary anointing. Your disgrace will be total and complete.

Gaybriel, you will pay a heavy price for resisting God.

LordReed:

Poppycock, a full load of rubbish. This is so laughable, you sound so demented this can make a strong case for commitment to a loony bin. You are just a shameless self seeking dunce.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
None of the prophets of God was as 'normal' as people like you, they were all men who could see and foresee what mere mortals like you could never see. Isaiah was called mad, Jeremiah was jeered, Hosea was called mad, Jesus was called demon possessed, Paul was called mad, so being called a loony by the spawns of satan on Nairaland is a huge compliment. Insanity in the eyes of the children of satan is sanity with God. You dispute?

What I am doing here is calling people to the knowledge of the true God; it is normal to be resisted on a mission like this, satan means 'resister or adversary' so it is OK for you to be doing the work of your father.

You have been very hard headed, it is impossible to resist me so unrelentingly without being sent grin. But a thousand of you cannot stop the anointing on me, it is an extraordinary anointing. Your disgrace will be total and complete.

LoL look at this dunce comparing himself to true prophets, that's your hubris. You are nothing but a self deluded fool for only a fool appropriates anointing by mouthing off. Get lost dimwit.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Feb 28, 2017
Your disgrace will be total and complete you thick-headed misbegotten spawn of satan. This thread will remain here as a testament to your idiocy and refusal to embrace understanding and wisdom, you will abide long in the valley of the dead.

Now get lost and remain lost, walking talking android zombie mentally enslaved spiritually dead belligerent slave of satan.

Your disgrace and the disgrace of satan your master will be total, complete, irrevocable, irreversible and irretrievable.

Gaybriel, son of the devil!

LordReed:

LoL look at this dunce comparing himself to true prophets, that's your hubris. You are nothing but a self deluded fool for only a fool appropriates anointing by mouthing off. Get lost dimwit.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
Your disgrace will be total and complete you thick-headed misbegotten spawn of satan. This thread will remain here as a testament to your idiocy and refusal to embrace understanding and wisdom, you will abide long in the valley of the dead.

Get lost and remain lost, walking talking android zombie mentally enslaved spiritually dead belligerent slave of satan.

Your disgrace and the disgrace of satan your master will be total, complete, irrevocable, irreversible and irretrievable.

Gaybriel, son of the devil!

LoL, like calling me some made up name will make your words of any effect. You are a deluded fool and all your threads stand as testimony to your foolishness. If any disgrace is coming it's on your head because you keep coming up with unless prophecies and interpretations that are worth shit. We'll be here to see you fail again and again till the shame of it gets through to your lobotomized head.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2017
I am calling you by your daddy's name gaybriel spawn of satan, you are a resister of God and His adversary so there is no mix-up here. And like I have told you severally, my prophecies are a progressive understanding of the mind of God. Your comments will be your shame and disgrace on the day you rise up from the dead, on the day you embrace the fact of your zombiesm, you will cover your face in great self disgust. It is not my fault you have been found unworthy of wisdom, check your life, God is not happy with you wink

I understand that you have undergone a bilateral hemispherectomy and your brains replaced with pig shít.

gaybriel cheesy grin.

LordReed:

LoL, like calling me some made up name will make your words of any effect. You are a deluded fool and all your threads stand as testimony to your foolishness. If any disgrace is coming it's on your head because you keep coming up with unless prophecies and interpretations that are worth shit. We'll be here to see you fail again and again till the shame of it gets through to your lobotomized head.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
I am calling you by your daddy's name gaybriel spawn of satan, you are a resister of God and His adversary so there is no mix-up here. And like I have told you severally, my prophecies are a progressive understanding of the mind of God. Your comments will be your shame and disgrace on the day you rise up from the dead, on the day you embrace the fact of your zombiesm, you will cover your face in great self disgust. It is not my fault you have been found unworthy of wisdom, check your life, God is not happy with you wink

I understand that you have undergone a bilateral hemispherectomy and your brains replaced with pig shít.

gaybriel cheesy grin.

LoL, see your reward:

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20‭-‬22 KJV

Foolish prophecies that never come to pass. Your lobotomized head better get it before the earth opens up and swallow you. LoL
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2017
It is not my fault that you have been denied access to wisdom grin. I am saying it again for the umpteenth time, and this time around let let it sink into your pig shìt replacement brains ( after your bilateral hemispherectomy), my prophecies, especially about the coming of Christ are a progressive revelation of the mind of God: every single one of my prophecy represents an epoch, as soon as they passed, I moved on to an higher lever, this way, by the anointing of God, I have been able to decipher much of the codes surrounding the timing of the coming of Jesus, and I have not been selfish, I have shared all the revelations, and insights here on this thread. Of course, only the one chosen by God will understand me, this knowledge is a privilege from God, and He only gives the enablement to understand.

You will loathe yourself on the day your zombiesm is revealed to you, you will be ashamed and disgusted at your complete foolishness on the day you arise from the dead cheesy

Carrier of pig shìt for brains (after a radical bilateral hemisperectomy) grin

gaybriel.

LordReed:

LoL, see your reward:

But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken? When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord , if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18:20‭-‬22 KJV

Foolish prophecies that never come to pass. Your lobotomized head better get it before the earth opens up and swallow you. LoL
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2017
MrPresident1:
It is not my fault that you have been denied access to wisdom grin. I am saying it again for the umpteenth time, and this time around let let it sink into your pig shìt replacement brains ( after your bilateral hemispherectomy), my prophecies, especially about the coming of Christ are a progressive revelation of the mind of God: every single one of my prophecy represents an epoch, as soon as they passed, I moved on to an higher lever, this way, by the anointing of God, I have been able to decipher much of the codes surrounding the timing of the coming of Jesus, and I have not been selfish, I have shared all the revelations, and insights here on this thread. Of course, only the one chosen by God will understand me, this knowledge is a privilege from God, and He only gives the enablement to understand.

You will loathe yourself on the day your zombiesm is revealed to you, you will be ashamed and disgusted at your complete foolishness on the day you arise from the dead cheesy

Carrier of pig shìt for brains (after a radical bilateral hemisperectomy) grin

gaybriel.

LoL, no amount of self deluded explanation will excuse your false prophecies. Hahaha!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2017
Moses received the law on the 1st day of Nisan, and it became a perpetual ordinance to be observed forever, Moses received this law on tables of stone. The Law is Jesus.

The Law became flesh in Jesus Christ, Christ means anointed, Christ is the first people to have the Law written into their hearts, the Law was their operating software.

We will all operate under this software eventually, this is the coming of Jesus: Christ the firstfruits.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2017
LordReed:

Still waiting for that loud sound,na gbam or gbaoo! Or na gbagaun hehehe allow dis guy rest in peace hehehe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Mar 01, 2017
bejeria101:

Still waiting for that loud sound,na gbam or gbaoo! Or na gbagaun hehehe allow dis guy rest in peace hehehe

LoL. My broda, wetin eye no go see in the name of prophecy.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:43pm On Mar 01, 2017
Some people will not go far in life because they are afraid to confront their fears. They stay in the shadows and throw weak ineffectual jabs.

Ndi zombie grin, I will have the last laugh when the scales are removed from your wicked and satanic eyes wink

Let the dead continue to enjoy the blissful sleep of death!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by wolesmile(m): 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrPresident1
MrPresident1
MrPresident1

How many times have I warned you not to sniff that thing again?

By the way, were you among those that dressed in traditional Jewish attires at the hearing of Kanu's case today?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2017
wolesmile:
MrPresident1
MrPresident1
MrPresident1

How many times have I warned you not to sniff that thing again?

By the way, were you among those that dressed in traditional Jewish attires at the hearing of Kanu's case today?

Chairman how far, shebi U no say U no get enough memory gigabyte to load this matter, my brother if you reason am too much your system go crash o grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by wolesmile(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2017
MrPresident1:

Chairman how far, shebi U no say U no get enough memory gigabyte to load this matter, my brother if you reason am too much your system go crash o grin

I no dey taya. I dey kampe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2017
Nisan is coming, it was in Nisan that the Law was written on tables of stone.

No man knows the day or the hour: this is a figurative expression to indicate that no man knows exact day or hour that the new moon will appear which marks the beginning of the new month. The watch for the new moon covers a 2 day period, no man knows the exact time in those 2 days.

The trumpet will sound: the trumpet is usually blown to herald the appearance of the new moon, indicating the beginning of the new year.

Like a thief in the night: No man knows the exact hour of the night that the new moon will be sighted, so all the watchers are enjoined to be watchful so they are not caught unawares by thr moon that creeps in surreptitiously like a thief in the night

Trump of God: a coded reference to the President of America. Like Trump like Cyrus, both of them are named specifically in the Bible.

He that hath an ear, let him hear
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2017
Let us not fail to see the symbolism between President Trump and King Cyrus: both of them are related with the liberation of the Jews.

The Prophecy before he was born
Isaiah 44:28
That saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure: even saying to Jerusalem, Thou shalt be built; and to the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid.

The fulfillment of the prophecy when he became king

Ezra 6:3
In the first year of Cyrus the king the same Cyrus the king made a decree concerning the house of God at Jerusalem, Let the house be builded, the place where they offered sacrifices, and let the foundations thereof be strongly laid; the height thereof threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof threescore cubits;

This happened when the Jews had spent 70years in bondage in Babylon, just as it was prophesied.

Jeremiah 29:10
For thus saith the Lord, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform my good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 2:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Aha now it makes sense. I am Gaybriel because I don't support/like Donald Trump. LoL. What lunacy! LMAO!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by akintom(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
The very part of Christian religion script, that concerns the rapture, is such a puerile one, only comparable to the bunch of banal nollywood movies.

The Nazarene told the sheepmaniacs that he's coming soon, it's been 2017 years since then.

A better script would have helped the sheepmaniacs, not to dwell this long in illusion and sheer wasting their time, by gazing to see magic in the sky.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
satan's mode of operation never changed

Acts 16:17
17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Let the wise understand wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by akintom(m): 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Is it not said of your god, that he's irresistible?

Besides why are you this livid? Didn't your Nazarene asked you to turn the other cheek?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2017
akintom:

Is it not said of your god, that he's irresistible?

Besides why are you this livid? Didn't your Nazarene asked you to turn the other cheek?

Olodo upon 100 angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by akintom(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
MrPresident1:

Olodo upon 100 angry
According to the Buy-bull, now you're condemned to the hottest part of the hell fire, for calling another human a fool.

Do you really read the Bible or seven books of Moses? You're sounding like a weird woli.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

According to the Buy-bull, now you're condemned to the hottest part of the hell fire, for calling another human a fool.

Do you really read the Bible or seven books of Moses? You're sounding like a weird woli.

My brother, I did not call you a fool o, I said that you are an olodo upon 100. Where did I call you a fool?

Or are you saying that olodo upon hundred means fool ni?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by akintom(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2017
MrPresident1:

My brother, I did not call you a fool o, I said that you are an olodo upon 100. Where did I call you a fool?

Or are you saying that olodo upon hundred means fool ni?
May your judgment be according to the very meaning in your mind, when you typed those.

That Jewish Idol (Yahweh) that's claimed to know the intent of your mind, has been summoned to judge you. And it will do it speedily.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
akintom:

May your judgment be according to the very meaning in your mind, when you typed those.

That Jewish Idol (Yahweh) that's claimed to know the intent of your mind, has been summoned to judge you. And it will do it speedily.

Tsheeeeew grin

Olodo upon 100 lasan lasan cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (216) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.