Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,296 members, 7,860,726 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:58 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (248661 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
sonmvayina:

Marduk and Enki

All the philosophies in the world are owned by God, and He gives as he deems fit; He gives to nations and individuals as He deems right. Buddhism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity etc, all belong to God.

The God of Heaven called Cyrus by name before he was even conceived, when the time came, Cyrus acknowledged this call and did what he was bidden to do.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
Pentecost in view shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:33am On May 06, 2017
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 12:16pm On May 06, 2017
MrPresident1:
Where are the watchers?
cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MDCCCXXXII: 12:19pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

cheesy
Ha far la?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 12:22pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Ha far la?
My dear we are waiting for Jesus grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MDCCCXXXII: 12:24pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

My dear we are waiting for Jesus grin
Okay na. Keep waiting. Me wan drink beer, watch match and may be slay some pussy_ grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Elnino4ladies: 12:33pm On May 06, 2017
MDCCCXXXII:
Okay na. Keep waiting. Me wan drink beer, watch match and may be slay some pussy_ grin

Bahd guy lol
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On May 06, 2017
Ishilove:

cheesy

Ishi-Biafra How na? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2017
@MrPresident1

How far Easter has come and gone.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:10pm On May 06, 2017
LordReed:
@MrPresident1

How far Easter has come and gone.

Pentecost grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2017
MrPresident1:

Pentecost grin

Ok so when is Pentecost?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On May 06, 2017
LordReed:

Ok so when is Pentecost?

Sunday June 4 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 06, 2017
Seeing all the Evils men do daily I always wish He comes now
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:41pm On May 08, 2017
davtosh:
Seeing all the Evils men do daily I always wish He comes now

He will surely come, and he will bless all of us waiting for him, he will bless us abundantly.

The sun of righteousness will arise with healing in his wings for us wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by hothead(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2017
He is coming. I pray i am counted worthy enough to follow him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27am On May 14, 2017
hothead:
He is coming. I pray i am counted worthy enough to follow him.

Amen. May He be pleased with your humility, and from this day grant you your heart desire, Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:34pm On May 16, 2017
The third world war was a clash of ideologies, it was a war between Western civilisation and Islam.

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Western civilization tried to accommodate Islam, but Islam would have no point of congruence with this ideology. It was just like trying to look for only one single port to plug Western civilization into Islam but none was found; like trying to mix the two ideologies together, but there was absolutely no familiarity between both of them. The case of two extremely strange bed fellows.

Western civilisation called Iron could not mix with Islam called Clay. Open your eyes and let understanding come to you; everywhere you look, you will see evidence of Western civilisation trying to accommodate Islam, trying to rapport with Islam, trying to 'play' with Islam. Look at Western Europe and America, you will see all the evidence you need.

Unfortunately, the mixture did not cleave, just as the Bible told us.

Note that none of them has won the war, they are both still locked in a death grip and the whole world is the prize.

None of them will win- the trump-card of God, Jesus Christ, will take the kingdom and rule forever.

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:56am On May 21, 2017
President Trump, the leader and head of western civilisation, visits King Abdulaziz Al-Saud the leader and head of Islam, on his first official trip outside America since he became president.

Rapport between Iron and Clay

The two completely different ideologies did not mix.

The stone cut out without hands, CHRIST, is coming...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16pm On May 23, 2017
Very very soon, a peace accord will be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians, it is going to be hailed as a very momentous achievement worldwide, and rightly so, an era of peace, safety and security will be declared.

When this happens, the American embassy will be moved from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

When you see these things, FORGET EVERYTHING I EVER TOLD YOU AND RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE.

Run for your dear life.
Run for your dear life.
Run for your dear life.

Sa asala fun emiii reee!!!!!

Where to run to?

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On May 23, 2017
1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The problem is that you may not have the chance to repent if you tarry until you see the sign and proclamation of peace and safety, you may not have the time anymore.

Paul says the destruction will come suddenly, like a woman in travail labouring to birth her child: the Bible tells us without equivocation, that, THEY SHALL NOT ESCAPE. If you wait until you see the sign, you may not escape.

Now is the time to make your way right with the LORD, if you have been stubborn and rebellious, now is the time to come back home, now is the time to seek the forgiveness and favour of your Father who delights in mercy. Now is the time to call Him, and He will hear you. But if you tarry and forebear, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. YOU MAY NOT ESCAPE
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27am On May 28, 2017
Lets us watch faithfully.

Let us hope fervently.

Let us pray continually.

He is the firstborn from the dead wink, everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2017
MrPresident1:

Sunday June 4 grin

Today is Wednesday June 7. How far?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 12:39pm On Jun 07, 2017
LordReed:

*sniffs dusting power* make una no hold me o! Kilode with these steroids prophecy?

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
LordReed:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!

RUN!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2017
bejeria101:

*sniffs dusting power* make una no hold me o! Kilode with these steroids prophecy?

You will pay for your gross idiocy and foolishness.

And it is your father, yes, your father that is high on cheap steroids and weed.

Idiot!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
EVERYBODY RUN!!!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2017
Ezekiel 33:1-9

33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Jun 08, 2017
RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
MrPresident1:

RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE!!!!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!

RUN!!!!

LoL! See me see drama.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by AgoraRoad(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives FORBIDDEN knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
LordReed:

LoL! See me see drama.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Proverbs 18:10
The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (216) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.