Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244780 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ichuka(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
Has this thread been abandoned to only me everybody dey form Nicodemus abi?

This thread is meant to be a rendevous thread grin o, where is everybody na?

Ubenedictus good morning. I have not seen syncan or Ichuka here.

Jesus is coming, and this is the best news to the blackman!

cool

Hi bros
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
Revelation 6:5-6 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

This black horse is responsible for all the famine, drought, and food shortages during the tribulations that is currently ongoing but is soon to end on the 20th of January 2017 with the coming of our Blessed God Jesus Christ. The tribulations are not starting, they are ending. Everything the blackman has ever passed through in this world: slavery, colonialism, neo-colonialism etc are all the tribulations

But this horseman is not given power over the elect who are called the wine and the oil.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

This horseman is the spreader of disease and death.

These horsemen were all deployed during the time of the tribulations.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1 and his explanations. Ok

Will there really be a battle between Jesus and Lucifer?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:
MrPresident1 and his explanations. Ok

Will there really be a battle between Jesus and Lucifer?

Lucifer is a title. Lucifer is the title of a leader in any field, the pathfinder, the one who sets the pace. A lucifer becomes satan or adversary of God when he begins to use the powers that God has given him for evil purposes.

satan is the one who is presently in in charge of this world. Christ already defeated him 2000yrs ago, Christ is not coming to do battle, Christ is coming to destroy him completely.

Then Christ will reign forever as the authentic Lucifer, and bearer of the light of God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
ichuka:

Hi bros

My brother welcome to our rendevous grin we are watching and waiting on the blessed appearance of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. All the prophecies concerning his return have all been fulfilled.

What remains is for the trumpet to sound cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

The more I ruminate on these things the surer I am that this prophecy is on the right track.

Paul says we should not even bother about the coming of Christ if we do not see the falling away and the revelation of the son of perdition. He told us that this is what will delay the coming of Jesus. He said we should not be shaken in mind or be troubled....as that the day of Christ is at hand, but that that day will not come until there come a falling away first, and that man of sin, the son of perdition is revealed. Then he proceeds to give us the points on how we will identify this man. The same steps Pharaoh took (in Exodus) The same utterances of Nebuchadnezzar (in Daniel) and the same attitude of the king of Tyre (in Ezekiel 28) reveals the son of perdition.

The falling away happened when Lucifer made himself an abomination to God.

Paul now says 'and now you know what withholds that Christ might be revealed in his time', meaning that when this signs occur, Christ is sure banker to appear in the time specified that he would appear.

In the time when the fig tree shoots forth its leaves.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
The meaning of what Paul is telling us is very simple:

IF YOU DO NOT SEE THESE TWO SPECIFIC SIGNS, THEN DONT JUST BOTHER ABOUT THE COMING OF CHRIST IN ANY TIME NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU DO NOT SEE THE FULFILMENT OF THESE SCRIPTURES, DO NOT BELIEVE ANY MAN WHO SAYS JESUS IS COMING SOON. DOMT EVEN LOOK AT HIM.

We have seen and unravelled both signs successfully.

Hallelujah!!!

Glory to God in highest!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by An2elect2(f): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
smiley thanks for the mention
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
An2elect2:
smiley thanks for the mention

You are welcome smiley

Watch keenly, and do not be caught unawares, the coming of Jesus is upon us wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Lucifer is a title. Lucifer is the title of a leader in any field, the pathfinder, the one who sets the pace. A lucifer becomes satan or adversary of God when he begins to use the powers that God has given him for evil purposes.

satan is the one who is presently in in charge of this world. Christ already defeated him 2000yrs ago, Christ is not coming to do battle, Christ is coming to destroy him completely.

Then Christ will reign forever as the authentic Lucifer, and bearer of the light of God.

Rev20 gives a prophecy about Satan being thrown in a bottomless pit, and released after a 1000years.
Has this happened already?, because this bottomless pit is not the same as Lake of fire.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by An2elect2(f): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are welcome smiley

Watch keenly, and do not be caught unawares, the coming of Jesus is upon us wink
smileysmiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

Rev20 gives a prophecy about Satan being thrown in a bottomless pit, and released after a 1000years.
Has this happened already?, because this bottomless pit is not the same as Lake of fire.

satan was bound for a thousand years and was released again at the start of the european renaissance. That thousand year reign was the millenial reign of Christ and it is in the past.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
1 Thessalonians 5:4
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

An2elect2:
smileysmiley

Everyone thinks that the coming of Jesus will overtake the whole world unawares, but this is not true. Some people will know, they will see it coming, they will anticipate it, and it will not meet them unprepared. These people are the brethren, Christian brethren, faithful followers of Christ. Please take note of the verse up.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by An2elect2(f): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1:
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Everyone thinks that the coming of Jesus will overtake the whole world unawares, but this is not true. Some people will know, they will see it coming, they will anticipate it, and it will not meet them unprepared. These people are the brethren, Christian brethren, faithful followers of Christ. Please take note of the verse up?

cheesy Such wisdom!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1 does this mean God has stopped his predestination plans for babies and brethrens here on earth?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
An2elect2:
cheesy Such wisdom!

The Almighty God is the only wise One.

We thank Him for the great gift of illumination wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:
MrPresident1 does this mean God has stopped his predestination plans for babies and brethrens here on earth?

Predestination plans for babies and brethren here on earth? I dont understand you. Elucidate
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPresident1:

Predestination plans for babies and brethren here on earth? I dont understand you. Elucidate

Jer1:5, shows that Jeremiah role on earth was predestined from his mother's womb, Same with Paul in Gal1:15, Esau, Jesus and the rest.
So what's your opinion about babies born within this few days, considering Romans8:30
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
38days to 20th January 2017.

The brethren are not in darkness, never forsaking the gathering of ourselves even as we see the day approaching.

The brethren are not in darkness, it will catch the whole world unawares, but the brethren are not in darkness, they will be fully prepared to receive The Master.

Be sober and watchful.

Good morning body and bride of Christ. Your Groom appears wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ayoku777(m): 10:59am On Dec 13, 2016
MrPresident1:
38days to 20th January 2017.

The brethren are not in darkness, never forsaking the gathering of ourselves even as we see the day approaching.

The brethren are not in darkness, it will catch the whole world unawares, but the brethren are not in darkness, they will be fully prepared to receive The Master.

Be sober and watchful.

Good morning body and bride of Christ. Your Groom appears wink

Thanks for the mention.

I've not read through all the pages of this thread so I don't know if you have explained it before.

But what do you mean by Jesus is coming January 20th? Is it the literal second coming that will usher in the millennial reign?

Or a figurative and symbolic coming, like a revival of the church or something like that?

Shalom
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Bible makes that clear to us. The Bible says the Iron (Roman empire) will try to mix with Clay both at the feet of the image

Rome morphed, Rome did not die. The Bible makes that clear to us.
Not really, d clay mixed with iron legs isnt a reference to any morphing, it instead shows d inherently double placed, strong and weak foundations of rome, rome always undulated between monarchy and republican. iron is a reference to a monarch (dat is why d bible talks of ruling with an iron rod). clay is d republic, by nature it is weak and requires cohension.
d iron and clay tell u that d empire was weak in its foundation since it undulated between two forms of government.

d roman empire fell years ago and d church took power and spread. that passage is fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Not really, d clay mixed with iron legs isnt a reference to any morphing, it instead shows d inherently double placed, strong and weak foundations of rome, rome always undulated between monarchy and republican. iron is a reference to a monarch (dat is why d bible talks of ruling with an iron rod). clay is d republic, by nature it is weak and requires cohension.
d iron and clay tell u that d empire was weak in its foundation since it undulated between two forms of government.

d roman empire fell years ago and d church took power and spread. that passage is fulfilled.

Daniel 2:43-44
43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

The passage is being fulfilled at this moment, it is not a past prophecy, it is a presently-being-fulfilled prophecy. The Iron is the Roman empire, Daniel says that at the feet of the image it tries to forms an immiscible amalgam with the Clay, and as we already found out see, Rome is the Iron part of the immiscible Iron and Clay feet. Rome of Iron started at the legs up to the feet.

Clay and Iron are not the same thing, so you are not quite correct to say that the Iron and Clay represents the Roman empire oscillating between a Monarchical and a Republican system. They are two different things Iron and Clay. If they were the same, Daniel would probably have described the feet as CAST IRON and WROUGHT IRON, to show that they were the same thing/of the same origin but of different quality. But we are told it is Iron and Clay, and that they will not mix.

Besides if you say that the Roman empire which according to you is both the Iron and the Clay empire fell years ago, then how is it that the Bible now says that it is in the day of Iron and Clay that the God of heaven will set up His kingdom? So how is this possible if the Roman empire fell years ago according to you ?

The implication is that you are arguing that Jesus will come during an oscillating monarchical (Iron) and republican Roman rule (Clay), yet at the same time you are saying that the Roman empire fell years ago.

I am reiterating to you that Rome did not die, Rome metamorphosed, now it is trying to mix with Clay and it is in the day of this mix that Christ will come

Remember that the image Daniel saw represents the succession of world rulership until Christ returns
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
ayoku777:

Thanks for the mention.

I've not read through all the pages of this thread so I don't know if you have explained it before.

But what do you mean by Jesus is coming January 20th? Is it the literal second coming that will usher in the millennial reign?

Or a figurative and symbolic coming, like a revival of the church or something like that?

Shalom

No I did not say that Jesus will come on the 20th of January 2017, I am saying that Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. And I mean this most literally and physically.

We all we see Jesus coming in the clouds of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

Jer1:5, shows that Jeremiah role on earth was predestined from his mother's womb, Same with Paul in Gal1:15, Esau, Jesus and the rest.
So what's your opinion about babies born within this few days, considering Romans8:30

Them too are predestined na tongue, just as God predestined Jeremiah, Jesus Moses, Noah, Abraham etc, and all the people that he called, so also all the babies being born are predestined grin. Everyone with His calling in God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
On Monday 19th next week the Electoral College will vote in America. I think it has never happened in history that the person who had earlier presumtively won the presidential elections through garnering enough electoral college votes eventually does not win the elections because majority of electoral college voters suddenly turned 'faithless'.

Time will tell.

I think the countdowns make the days longer, I think I will suspend it from tomorrow.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

Them too are predestined na tongue, just as God predestined Jeremiah, Jesus Moses, Noah, Abraham etc, and all the people that he called, so also all the babies being born are predestined grin. Everyone with His calling in God.
Do you even believe this?
What possible calling would they have within 2 months?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by alanka(f): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrPresident1:
The need for us to be sober and watchful unto the very end cannot be over emphasized.

Every day we are buffeted with the cares of life that tries to drown out the still small voice that constantly appeals to us to keep watch.

I am creating this thread to serve as a kind of rendezvous for all of us faithful watchers who are looking anxiously for the return of our BLESSED GOD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST.

Hebrews 10:25
Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

It is more cetain that i will not die tonight than that Jesus is coming in the next one millions light years.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:48am On Dec 14, 2016
4kings:

Do you even believe this?
What possible calling would they have within 2 months?

Calling into the kingdom of God if they are either lineage or grafted Israelites (saved in a previous lifetime) as it is written, all Israel will be saved.

Calling into punishment if they have done terrible things in past life, calling into eternal punishment. Inside the bodies of those babies are ancient souls.

Under the sun is the place of judgment, for good deeds and bad deeds.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Revelation 6:14-17
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

alanka:
It is more cetain that i will not die tonight than that Jesus is coming in the next one millions light years.

Christ is already risen from the dead, he has become the firstfruits of them that slept.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah is already in our midst. Watching and waiting.

They are already trembling and living in great fear!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by alanka(f): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:
Revelation 6:14-17
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Christ is already risen from the dead, he has become the firstfruits of them that slept.

The Lion of the tribe of Judah is already in our midst. Watching and waiting.

They are already trembling and living in great fear!!!
Jesus must be too busy to come here. Why will Jesus be here and waiting? to do what? They dare sure of Jesus here and be doing this much evil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2016
MrPresident1:

Calling into the kingdom of God if they are either lineage or grafted Israelites (saved in a previous lifetime) as it is written, all Israel will be saved.

Calling into punishment if they have done terrible things in past life, calling into eternal punishment. Inside the bodies of those babies are ancient souls.

Under the sun is the place of judgment, for good deeds and bad deeds.
So you also believe in reincarnation?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.