Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244721 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Julivas(m): 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
I pray that the grace to be found worthy when our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ comes, be upon us now and always in Jesus mighty name, amen. Happy Sunday.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by rachealfst(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
Rachealfst, good afternoon. Come and watch too grin

I see you Julivas grin, say something
Present Sir, I'm here. Good afternoon, Happy Sunday.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:
Can someone come and share what was preached their church today with us? Joagbaje, SalC, Ubenedictus, Goshen360, Image123, Gombs, An2Elect2, anybody? Come and exhort brethren as we continue on the lookout for OUR GREAT MASTER.

HMM, i just see my name make i look d thread small b4 i jump in.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Chairman, truly no one knows the exact day, but we know the season because we are well informed about it. If Christ knew the day he would return, he would have written it in the Bible.

How can you prepare for what you do not know? Daniel studied the times so he was able to prepare better. Holiness was his lifestyle, he did not live holy because he was expectant for the return of the Jews, he lived holy because it is the proper lifestyle. And when the time came for the restoration of the Jews, Daniel understood by books that the time had come.

On or before 20th January 2017.
U think u've gat d date 4 d second coming? be careful with such prediction, God has his own idea of time.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

O yeah baby grin

Come share what you learned in church today.

This thread is the Watchers's thread. Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Interesting enough d reflection in my church 4 some weeks now has been on d coming of Jesus.

d ones for today were frm isaiah 35:1-6, jm 5:7-10.

d isaiah passage was very interesting, it stressed dat d coming of d lord was a thing of joy not sadness, even though he is coming with retribution for d unrighteous we must alway remember dat for us it bring restoration, hamony, reward, joy, exultant praise, we are to b freed from d broken of this present world.

james goes on to tell us dat we must patiently wait 4 it, just live ur life in Christ. the time when he will come is his issue just be ready when he arrives.

let me stop here.
peace.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Julivas:
I pray that the grace to be found worthy when our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ comes, be upon us now and always in Jesus mighty name, amen. Happy Sunday.

AMEN!!! Thank you for the earnest prayers, and BIG AMEN!!! all over again. Please let us continue watching, so the day does not catxh is unawares. Let us continue to be sober and watchful as we see the day approaching. Our MASTER says the he whom he comes back and finds fully awake and watchful will receive unimaginable blessings.

Let us watch. On or before the 20th of January 2017, Our Master will arrive grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
rachealfst:
Present Sir, I'm here. Good afternoon, Happy Sunday.

Good evening dearest sister in God. Happy Sunday to you too. This thread is the rendevous thread for those who are earnestly watching and waiting for the coming and arrival of our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Apostle Paul says that we should not forsake the assemby of ourselves all the more important as we see the day approaching.

Please let us remain watchful and sober, not requiting evil to any man but doing good to all men as we diligently and faithfully await the coming of our blessed Master and Saviour Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
HMM, i just see my name make i look d thread small b4 i jump in.

I called you to draw your attention to this thread as we wait earnestly for the coming of Our Blessed God.

This is the thread for diligent and faithful watchers. Welcome grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
U think u've gat d date 4 d second coming? be careful with such prediction, God has his own idea of time.

No this is not a prediction, but a prophecy accordimg to the Bible.

No again I don't have a date for the second coming, we have only seen that the fig tree has put forth its leaves, and when we see this we are asked to lift up our heads for our redemption draws nigh.

Also, we have read the circumstances of Daniel 2:44 and have seen thaf Jesus Christ will arrive on or before the 20th of January 2017.

We are the brethren, Paul says we are not in darkness that the day should overtake us as a thief. Truly, it will come upon the world like a thief in the night, but for we who are brethren and dearly beloved of the Lord, we will see the day approaching. We will fully anticipate the day, we will be expecting it, it will meet us well prepared.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
Interesting enough d reflection in my church 4 some weeks now has been on d coming of Jesus.

d ones for today were frm isaiah 35:1-6, jm 5:7-10.

d isaiah passage was very interesting, it stressed dat d coming of d lord was a thing of joy not sadness, even though he is coming with retribution for d unrighteous we must alway remember dat for us it bring restoration, hamony, reward, joy, exultant praise, we are to b freed from d broken of this present world.

james goes on to tell us dat we must patiently wait 4 it, just live ur life in Christ. the time when he will come is his issue just be ready when he arrives.

let me stop here.
peace.

You are very right! Our people have been so reverse engineered and so brainwashed that they now see their great redemption which is the coming of Christ as evil! This is a disaster of unimaginable proportions, it is only when Christ returns and they see the magnitude of their devolution and slavery, that is only when they will be able to fully comprehend the level of wickedness and deception that they have been passed through. This will only happen when Christ comes.

The single most important event in the history of man is detested and earnestly unwanted by the very people for whom it means the greatest! This is an improbablen and gargantuan irony! Irony of life!

Our people just do not umderstand.

What is the whole purpose of salvation, of accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour, of becoming born again?

And Jesus himself tells us that when we see the signs, we should look up for OUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH?

YET MY PEOPLE FIGHT AGAINST THIS VEHEMENTLY! VEHEMENTLY!! THEY WANT TO BE SLAVES FOREVER BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVED. MASS DECEPTION!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

No this is not a prediction, but a prophecy accordimg to the Bible.

No again I don't have a date fot the second coming, we have only seen that the fig tree has put forth its leaves, and when we see this we are asked to lift up our heads fir our redemption draws nigh.

Also, we have read the circumstances of Daniel 2:44 and have seen thaf Jesus Christ will arrive on or before the 20th of January 2017.

We are the brethren, Paul says we are not in darkness that the day should overtake us as a thief. Truly, it will come upon the world like a thief in the night, but for we who are brethren and dearly beloved of the Lord, we will see the day approaching. We will fully anticipate the day, we will be expecting it, it will meet us well prepared.
I will still warn u to be very carefull when interpreting prophesys, it is tricky, 'd devil is in d details'.

Dont be suprised if dan 2:44 is already fulfilling since 2000yrs ago.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
I will still warn u to be very carefull when interpreting prophesys, it is tricky, 'd devil is in d details'.

Dont be suprised if dan 2:44 is already fulfilling since 2000yrs ago.

No Ubenedictus, Daniel 2:44 is being fulfilled in real time as we converse here, it is not of the past, it is of now. The whole image of the beast that King Nebu saw and was interpreted by Daniel is the progression of world empires up to this present moment. We know of Babylon, because we read of King Belshazzar both in secular and Bible History. We know how General Ugbaru conquered Babylon in only one night.

We know how King Cyrus decreed tht the Jews be allowed to return home. We know of King Xerses or Ahasuerus, King Darius, this is the Medio persian empire.

We know about Alexander the great, and how he conquered the Persian empire. We know of the Roman empire and its emperors.

Now Daniel tells us that the end of this present world, and the fulfilment of all things, the coming and enthronment of Jesus will be during the time of Iron and Clay. The time of the immiscible Iron and clay will end on the 20th of January 2017.

It is all about ideologies grin *I am giving a clue here* grin grin wink

Your call to circumspection is not greatly unappreciated grin cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

No Ubenedictus, Daniel 2:44 is being fulfilled in real time as we converse here, it is not of the past, it is of now. The whole image of the beast that King Nebu saw and was interpreted by Daniel is the progression of world empires up to this present moment. We know of Babylon, because we read of King Belshazzar both in secular and Bible History. We know how General Ugbaru conquered Babylon in only one night.

We know how King Cyrus decreed tht the Jews be allowed to return home. We know of King Xerses or Ahasuerus, King Darius, this is the Medio persian empire.

We know about Alexander the great, and how he conquered the Persian empire. We know of the Roman empire and its emperors.

Now Daniel tells us that the end of this present world, and the fulfilment of all things, the coming and enthronment of Jesus will be during the time of Iron and Clay. The time of the immiscible Iron and clay will end on the 20th of January 2017
may hv already ended
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
may hv already ended

No bro, it is an extant and ongoing prophecy, it's fulfilment is unravelling as we converse here.

Turn by turn the empires took leadership one after the other until we got to the immiscible feet of clay and iron, wherein it is in this era that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands which then destroyed the image, scattered its heritage such that there was no space for it anywhere, blown into the wind, after which the stone proceeded to be a giant mountain which filled the earth completely.

We know that this great stone is Jesus Christ whose kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom.

Ubenedictus, take note that there will be no special gargantuan outlandish signs in the skies to foretell the coming of OUR BLESSED MASTER, we are only asked to be watchful when we see certain signs and circumstances, and when we see these signs we should life us our heads for our redemption draws nigh.

Paul says when we hear 'Peace and Safety' then sudden destruction will follow. The call for peace and safety has been given even as we continued in this dying era of the immiscible iron and clay.

It will be any day from now, on or before the 20th of January 2017.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
After nebuchadnezzar came d Medes, then the persian, then d greek by alexander d great,... Then the roman empire, All that has been fulfilled
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by rachealfst(f): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Good evening dearest sister in God. Happy Sunday to you too. This thread is the rendevous thread for those who are earnestly watching and waiting for the coming and arrival of our blessed God and Saviour Jesus Christ. Apostle Paul says that we should not forsake the assemby of ourselves all the more important as we see the day approaching.

Please let us remain watchful and sober, not requiting evil to any man but doing good to all men as we diligently and faithfully await the coming of our blessed Master and Saviour Jesus Christ.
You are doing a great job here, well done. I pray the Lord will give us all the grace to endure to the end and meet us watching in Jesus name.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
rachealfst:
You are doing a great job here, well done. I pray the Lord will give us all the grace to endure to the end and meet us watching in Jesus name.

Thank you very much grin and a mighty AMEN to your prayers.

The promises and blessings are humongous and gargantuan! Apostle Paul says that the Lord will give him a crown on that day, and also all those who love the appearing of OUR GREAT GOD Jesus Christ. I want that crown and by God's grace I will get it. grin

Again it is a matter of waking up the brethren, the brethren must wake up to receive the blessings of their longsuffering and patience in disseminating and preaching the gospel.

The brethren have laboured, it is now time for us all to enjoy forever at the table of OUR BLESSED SAVIOUR JÈSUS CHRIST wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
After nebuchadnezzar came d Medes, then the persian, then d greek by alexander d great,... Then the roman empire, All that has been fulfilled

Yes! All fulfilled to this dying kingdom of the immiscible iron and clay. Not one jot has fallen unfulfilled smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2016
the important part goes thus, legs of iron, terribly strong, referring to the Roman empire. Then what happens? He goes on to describe
this. He says, "As you looked, a stone was cut out but by no human hand and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay and broke them in pieces. Then the iron and the clay, the
silver and the bronze and the gold all together were broken into pieces and became like the chaff on the summer threshing-floors and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them could be found." This little stone fell upon the fourth empire, the Roman empire
symbolized by the iron legs, broke the feet, shattered the legs and the whole image crumbled and blew away.What is he talking about? Well, there is only one kingdom that came down from heaven as
a small stone which the builders rejected and it became the cornerstone.
So Jesus is the stone who came down and, through His spiritual kingdom in the Church, destroyed the fourth and final empire in Rome nd brought about a worldwide reign
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
the important part goes thus, legs of iron, terribly strong, referring to the Roman empire. Then what happens? He goes on to describe
this. He says, "As you looked, a stone was cut out but by no human hand and it smote the image on its feet of iron and clay and broke them in pieces. Then the iron and the clay, the
silver and the bronze and the gold all together were broken into pieces and became like the chaff on the summer threshing-floors and the wind carried them away so that not a trace of them could be found." This little stone fell upon the fourth empire, the Roman empire
symbolized by the iron legs, broke the feet, shattered the legs and the whole image crumbled and blew away.What is he talking about? Well, there is only one kingdom that came down from heaven as
a small stone which the builders rejected and it became the cornerstone.
So Jesus is the stone who came down and, through His spiritual kingdom in the Church, destroyed the fourth and final empire in Rome nd brought about a worldwide reign

You are very right! Well again let me tell you that the Roman empire morphed into the AngloAmerican world power that assumed world leadership in 1945.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2016
I see you divineroyalty grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

Yes! All fulfilled to this dying kingdom of the immiscible iron and clay. Not one jot has fallen unfulfilled smiley
So u dont agree that the roman empire has long fallen since d church rose to prominence? u think d roman empire is stil subsisting.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ubenedictus(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are very right! Well again let me tell you that the Roman empire morphed into the AngloAmerican world power that assumed world leadership in 1945.
How does that happen d roman empire fell in d 1st milenium.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
So u dont agree that the roman empire has long fallen since d church rose to prominence? u think d roman empire is stil subsisting.

The Bible makes that clear to us. The Bible says the Iron (Roman empire) will try to mix with Clay both at the feet of the image

Rome morphed, Rome did not die. The Bible makes that clear to us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ubenedictus:
How does that happen d roman empire fell in d 1st milenium.

Rome metamorphosed, Rome did not disappear.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lastmessenger and OLAADEGBU, it is your turn to watch tonight grin
Waldigit and Ijobaorun, have you guys seen this thread?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2016
Where are the faithful watchmen?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Has this thread been abandoned to only me everybody dey form Nicodemus abi?

This thread is meant to be a rendevous thread grin o, where is everybody na?

Ubenedictus good morning. I have not seen syncan or Ichuka here.

Jesus is coming, and this is the best news to the blackman!

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2016
There are 19 more days to the end of December and the end of 2016. On the 19th of December the Electoral College will vote in America to formally ratify Trump's election as president of America.

The name of the presumptive President-Elect 'Trump' raises some interest among careful watchers of the times because the Bible talks about a 'final trump' heralding the coming of Jesus. So, could it be a coincidence? I sincerely doubt.

Anyways, I will begin a countdown from today, 19 days remaining in December 2016, 20 days remaining in January 2017.

39 days to January 20th 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
4kings:

Rev6:1-8
Death, Famine, Earthquake and Tribulation.
|not sure if am accurate though|

BTW, if u bring up "allegory or metaphor", please do well to explain it very well.

Initially I did not want to answer your question, but still i am not answering it on the merit that you asked, but on the fact that my response will edify the brethren as we continue to look forward to the appearance of our Master Jesus Christ. So I did a some study on the 4 Horsemen and found out that:

The Four Horsemen are the precursors of the Apocalypse, or the Revelation of Jesus Christ. They are the tribulations that the body of Christ will ass through until Christ returns.

Luke 21:9
But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.
10 Then said he unto them, Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Revelation 6:2
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

This is the conquering horse. Power was given to these horse to conquer all the earth. He was given power to go forth conquering and to conquer. The Israelites and the Jews were not left out of its conquering path. This Horse conquered and scattered Jerusalem in 70AD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Revelation 6:4
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

This one is the horseman of warfare. It is the Horseman responsible for commotions, wars, and rumours of war.

Ekwumekwu war, Mugba-mugba war, the Punic wars, American civil war, World war 1, Word war 2, Nigeria-Biafra war etc., this Horseman here na im cause all those wars. This horseman is the culprit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.