Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) (1138 Views)

#10yearschallenge: Busty Nigerian Lady Who Claims To Be 22 Has Got People Talkin / Meet Pastor Sebastine Benstowe Who Slapped His Girlfriend Over 4 Eggs / Guys Do You Know That Onions And These 4 Other Common Foods Can Enlarge Your Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Mfondear(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Controversial bishop, Daniel Obinim has said he can enlarge a man's penis using just his hands.

The Ghanaian preacher claimed he has been blessed with special powers by God to enlarge penis. In a video which is trending online, the bishop is seen trying to do the miracle by touching young men's manhood during a service.

In the video broadcast on Obinim TV, Bishop Obinim said:

"If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer? If you want big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help. If you have a small manhood, I can change them all when I come to the spiritual realm.

In a video which is trending online, the bishop is seen trying to do the miracle by touching young men's manhood during a service.

In a video, the founder of the International God’s Way Church has the faithful line up with their hands raised while he administers the miraculous touch

In a video, the founder of the International God’s Way Church has the faithful line up with their hands raised while he administers the miraculous touch. No evidence appears to have been offered that his 'special powers' work. See video below:

Nawa oh!
SEE PHOTO & VIDEOS:http://234news.com/2016/12/06/meet-pastor-who-claims-he-can-enlarge-manhood-photos-video/

1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Davash222(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Spiritual Surgery lipsrsealed

Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by SweetieConstie(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2016
OMG!! shocked
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by psucc(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2016
Witchcraft has taken over the church of God.
For God's sake, what concerns penis and butt with soul salvation?
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by SINZ: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2016
I'm more interested in his methods of butt and boobs enlargement. grin
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Instead of striving to bring souls to the kingdom this one is striving to increase man pennis

Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Smellymouth: 12:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nawa ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by TheOtherRoom: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
"If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer? If you want big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help

Raine80 Nutase Mimzyy RolaDiva
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

"If you do not like the looks of any part of your body, come to me, what do you want that I can’t offer? If you want big buttocks I can do it for you, if you want big breasts, I can help

Raine80
Nutase
Right .... I need to sit down for a minute and think of the best way to respond. Brb
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by TheOtherRoom: 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

Right .... I need to sit down for a minute and think of the best way to respond. Brb

grin don't seat on it too long so it can get bigger anyways
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Nutase: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

shocked
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
i wanto enlarged my nyash (butt) can he do that also undecided
Re: Meet Pastor Who Claims He Can Enlarge Manhood (photos, Video) by RolaDiva(f): 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2016
TheOtherRoom:

Ooshey baddest Mr.helper

(1) (Reply)

I Have Found The One Whom My Soul Loves. Song Of Sol.3:4 / Does My Wife Truly Love Me? / Meet D Highest Paid Model In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.