Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God (8801 Views)

Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / The Triune Nature Of GOD / Criticism Of Atheist Arguments : Introducing 'Not- God Of The Gaps' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

My brother iji ya confirmed!

Nwanna I mana ndi e nweghi ife ha ji

Sorry my igbo is not that good grin
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

I dont think they quite understand the thread so would rather act like jonbellion.

Lmaooo grin grin !!!

No mind them .
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

I dont think they quite understand the thread so would rather act like jonbellion.
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nwanna I mana ndi e nweghi ife ha ji

Sorry my igbo is not that good grin

You actually nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:

Why are you frowning? I guess you do not yet know you are gradually morphing into an NL jester who is trying to make himself acceptable to the King (atheists) for whatever reason.

If you were agnostic i would know by your comments but you are being more of a court jester.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Why are you frowning? I guess you do not yet know you are gradually morphing into an NL jester who is trying to make himself acceptable to the King (atheists) for whatever reason.

If you were agnostic i would know by your comments but you are being more of a court jester.
*face palm*
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

You actually nailed it

Yippee !!! cool

1 Like

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
*face palm*

More like Face ground! I suggest you truly begin seeking for answers and make your time or days worth while than gallivanting up and down NL being the comic relief. One Riverad proponent and an atheist once occupied that position but you are on an overthrow course if you keep this up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
*face palm*

4evagod made a wonderful point . Agnosticism also questions atheism since atheism is a belief system too . But you don't this . You always attack theism and never atheism . That's why I don't see you as an agnostic - you purport yourself as one when atheists are being ridiculed , a way of saving your head .

undecided

1 Like

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jonbellion , how about the Op . What do you think ?
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sir DeepSight , what do you think
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

4evagod made a wonderful point . Agnosticism also questions atheism since atheism is a belief system too . But you don't this . You always attack theism and never atheism . That's why I don't see you as an agnostic - you purport yourself as one when atheists are being ridiculed , a way of saving your head .

undecided
no!
I say I'm agnostic because I don't know if the big bang was caused by a diety or not
But I'm atheistic towards religous Gods
How is this hard to understand
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Jonbellion , how about the Op . What do you think ?
lol
Lemme go and read it smiley
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

undecided

Oh you noticed it too? He never stands apart to either observe or even offer his own agnostic view. If it gets too hot for the atheists he would claim agnostic and if it gets "bad" for the theists (which has never happened) he jumps into the boat of atheism.

The guy is a Yo Yo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
no!
I say I'm agnostic because I don't know if the big bang was caused by a diety or not

So what do you know that was caused by a "deity"?
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

So what do you know that was caused by a "deity"?
I don't know!
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
no!

Agnostic atheism makes no sense . You are simply an atheist .

But wait ...Religion is just giving its perspective of God . Deism reject these perspectives in Religion .

What if the earth is eternal ? Do you know that it still does not preclude the existence of God .

So where exactly do you stand ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Oh you noticed it too? He never stands apart to either observe or even offer his own agnostic view. If it gets too hot for the atheists he would claim agnostic and if it gets "bad" for the theists (which has never happened) he jumps into the boat of atheism.

The guy is a Yo Yo.

Exactly ! grin grin

Jonbellion is as confused as frank317

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
I don't know!

If you do not know then what do you seek to know and how have you been going about this "knowing"? Is it by gracing the pages of NL?

Your position as an agnostic atheist is the most illogical ever imagined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Exactly ! grin grin

Jonbellion is as confused as frank317

Both of them need a dedicated special section

1 Like

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
4everGod:

Both of them need a dedicated special section

As in eh

1 Like

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
And when ooh when 4evergod has it ever gotten so hot for the athiests undecided
We unbelievers kick your asses like it's our job grin
And if you observe I don't like taking part I. Cosmological arguemrbts about the infinite nature of the universe like staunch athiests
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
Lemme go and read it smiley

Ok I dey wait smiley
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
And when ooh when 4evergod has it ever gotten so hot for the athiests undecided
We unbelievers kick your asses like it's our job grin
And if you observe I don't like taking part I. Cosmological arguemrbts about the infinite nature of the universe like staunch athiests

grin grin The Jester said Staunch atheists like he aint one. Lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yippee !!! cool
hehehehehe cool
Mourinho will pay for joining the dark side
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
hehehehehe cool
Mourinho will pay for joining the dark side

He is 13 points away from us .
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mr man I read the article
And no
The trinity still does not make sense angry
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

He is 13 points away from us .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
Mr man I read the article
And no
The trinity still does not make sense angry

The two posts - Xenophanes' critical thoughts vs The concept of a Truine God

The question I asked hahn - Assuming Xenophanes had had knowledge of the concept of a Triune God , would he still have maintained his criticism of anthropomorphism
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by jonbellion(m): 3:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The two posts - Xenophanes' critical thoughts vs The concept of a Truine God

The question I asked hahn - Assuming Xenophanes had had knowledge of the concept of a Triune God , would he still have maintained his criticism of anthropomorphism
I'm sure he would have ...wait well to an extent maybe not
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
I'm sure he would have ...wait well to an extent maybe not

Why ?
Re: Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
jonbellion:
-

grin grin grin

I see Costa and Hazard becoming joint highest goal scorers in the EPL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Gays Demons In Human Form / Contra Bibliolatreia II -the Septuagint / Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.