Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,358 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:14 PM

Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS (34724 Views)

Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by buffalowings: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
He didn't sound like someone who was manipulated.

Well, it is manipulation
Why wake him up from sleep

Why not interrogate him in the daylight..

Why even interrogate him at all
Why do they even hold such beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Angela Merkel should be on that list too
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
this woman is what Africans needs not crooked pastors
and god of men, i am sure a lot of pastors and god of men walked past these children and did nothing, anyway how can they? when they are the ones who lablel children witchs and if the god of men are so powerfull as they claim why did they not heal the children of the witches? one wonders
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
lefulefu:
abeg forget sentiments and patriotism.the guy is yarning the truth jor.A country that now imports cooked egusi soup and ogbonor soup with jollof rice all the way frm India! ...wat would u call such a country.
import what? shocked you have got to be kidding! Really?. well..i would call such a country a zoo grin full of zombies.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
i am a wizard too, can some one tell her i need saving too. tongue
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
It's very funny when you're accused of witchcraft, it happened to me when I was in primary school.
I lived with a family friend, at night I remember I was awake standing opposite everyone else and I was accused of being a wizard, I just concurred and I told them every thing they wanted to hear about how I tried to block their destiny and it didn't work out because of the anointing on them. Right opposite me was s pastor and founder, I expected her to know I was lying but alas she was even happier thinking she was filled with the spirit. I told them everything they wanted to hear they said I was a wizard but I was only a boy that wanted to go back to sleep.
It's about time Africans get out of this archaic nature.

While its true that children don't tell lies, however, under duress they can say whatever to appease our accidental pastors or other tormentors.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by beejaay: 9:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
dainformant:
The charity work of Anja Ringgren Lovén, the Danish care worker -has been recognized internationally. The founder of the African Children's Aid Education and Development Foundation (ACAEDF) -has dedicated her time and resources to helping abandoned children accused of witchcraft in Nigeria...

Now she has been named the world's most inspiring person 2016 alongside president Barack Obama, Pope Francis and other world icons. Congrats to her.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/anja-ringgren-loven-selected-for-major.html

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by thelish(f): 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:
That's a human being.
It's very funny when you're accused of witchcraft, it happened to me when I was in primary school.
I lived with a family friend, at night I remember I was awake standing opposite everyone else and I was accused of being a wizard, I just concurred and I told them every thing they wanted to hear about how I tried to block their destiny and it didn't work out because of the anointing on them. Right opposite me was s pastor and founder, I expected her to know I was lying but alas she was even happier thinking she was filled with the spirit. I told them everything they wanted to hear they said I was a wizard but I was only a boy that wanted to go back to sleep.
It's about time Africans get out of this archaic nature.

were u not maltreated thereafter?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Lmao, you are a dunce, which Nigerian has fought against killing of kids cos they are witches? You don't have sense at all.

Yes idiot because no one in Nigeria has ever fought against the killing of kids? No one in Nigeria has ever tried to save a "witch" from death? Get away self hater.

3 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by dabrightt: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Only a foolish. Stupid, bad, evil and criminal person would see truth and not speak it. So check yourself.
I can see the level of your thinking...telling the truth means saying negative tins against urself and ur country...gifted mumu

2 Likes

Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
thelish:

were u not maltreated thereafter?

Got slaps as deliverance. smiley
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

Winnnzzard is another name for Wizard! undecided

No! I'm not a Winnsshhress angry cry

Noted, I look like a wizard in real life though. smiley
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mckandre:
u ve got a big conjones to ve admitted such. Thumbs up,its not everyone will get that mind instead they will start crying than lying.

This is the first time I'ld say it though, not even my parents know about it.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by VickyRotex(f): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:

Noted, I look like a wizard in real life though. smiley

shocked shocked Now, that's scary! cry Pishure or? undecided
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
freecocoa:
Why would you confess to that if you didn't believe you were a wizard?

While its true that children don't tell lies, under duress they can say whatever to appease perceived tormentors.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrIcredible:

You could be a wizard...
How did you know wizards block destiny at your young age

Lol, I lived with a pastor, I knew all about what they assume witches do.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Joavid:

I can so relate to your story. i know a boy who went through same few years ago.

his own father tied him down for 3days.

sad sad story.

Now that's worse, his own father, so pitiful.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Richie0974: 11:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

shocked shocked Now, that's scary! cry Pishure or? undecided

You don't believe it?
Trust me it is, I might just pm you.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:

You don't believe it?
Trust me it is, I might just pm you.

How can I believe it? How do Winnzzards even look? grin

Oya pm.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by thelish(f): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Richie0974:

Got slaps as deliverance. smiley

hahaha hahaha. I encountered a similar thing
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by ofwest47(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2016
This inhumanity to man especially to innocent children are very much rampant in the South South especially in Akwaibom and Cross river state where parents give away their children to their pastors and spiritual religious leaders to be slaughtered or thrown away into the sea on flimsy claim of the children being witches and wizards.may God bless this woman for rescuing the innocent children.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by freecocoa(f): 1:07am On Dec 07, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Yes idiot because no one in Nigeria has ever fought against the killing of kids? No one in Nigeria has ever tried to save a "witch" from death? Get away self hater.
abeg show me one that did what the lady is doing. Ewu Gambia.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Edum13656: 3:28am On Dec 07, 2016
even Obama. .. Trump is my own most inspiring person.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by BALLOSKI: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Her husband , Emmanuel emem, isn't that a nigerian?
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Olakunle007(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Sie sind sehr glücklich. Wir, Nigerians gratulieren Ihr. Gott hilft Ihr.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Has no African or black person anywhere in the world done charity work for whites? Many in Africa still view the white man as God. You are no in longer in chains physically, but mentally. The whitewashing of the black mind continues.
the only charity work nigerians do abroad is the 419 scams they do in Europe or the drug business some of them do in Asia when they want to develop Indonesia and Malaysia cheesy.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Iefosa:
Angela Merkel should be on that list too
She is my hero
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
gypsey:
import what? shocked you have got to be kidding! Really?. well..i would call such a country a zoo grin full of zombies.
haha is it now u hearing the news about nigeria imported okro soup,pounded yam with ogbonor soup from India? It was all over channels news and NTA news yesterday and on the newspapers as well. They said the nigerian customs intercepted a huge container filled with prepared egusi soup,okro soup,pounded yam with pepper soupcheesycheesy.Indians now prepare our own food and export it to uscheesy.i tell u that Nigeria is a dead country and the sooner than Britain and USA re colonise this country the better for us all.We imported toothpicks,plastic cups and plates in the past and now we are importing our own local delicacy from India! Of all placescheesycheesy.I tell u that God is completely fed up with this country and to make it worse we have a dullard currently occupying Aso rock cheesy.
Re: Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2016
FortuneTeller:

Sweetheart, never argue with an idiot. They will only drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience. Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to sh*t on the board, then strut around like it won anyway.

Just ignore it her biko.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze To Stephanie Otobo: "Tell Us The Politicians That Paid You" / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Jesus Is Black: Not White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.