Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry (4398 Views)

Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) / Studying Microbiology Or Medlab Which Is Better? / All You Need To Know About Applied Chemistry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 12:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Which of d above mentioned course shud i go for. pls i need an advice on d course which is more lucrative n vast as far as nigeria is concern
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Industrial Chemistry.
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by giles14(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Industrial Chemistry.
pls wot d difference btw industrial chemistry n applied chemistry
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
madridguy:
Industrial Chemistry.
thanks
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2016
cryur advice is needed:'
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2016
where is evrybody
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2016
nairalanders, ur advice iz highly needed pls
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by haftob(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2016
Industrial Chemistry
...and don't ask me why
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2016
haftob:
Industrial Chemistry
...and don't ask me why
thanks for d advice
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by moshark06(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2016
industrial chemistry. this course offers you opportunity in any field you want to specialize into, e it industry, agriculture. engineering you can even switch to the health sector in you second degree and lot more. all u need to do is to be serious with your studies and come out with good grade: you can consult Google for research to know more about the courses you mentioned above.
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Your profile says "I want to become one of the world's greatest mathematicans like fibonacci...." but here you are, pondering whether to go for chemistry or biology.....

Sometime is wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by LordIsaac(m): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Industrial or pure...you work in thesame place with almost equal opportunities..you stay in the same classroom till 400 level where you offer just one or two different courses...Infact, just take pure, go for Masters and become a lecturer.
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2016
SirWere:
Your profile says "I want to become one of the world's greatest mathematicans like fibonacci...." but here you are, pondering whether to go for chemistry or biology.....

Sometime is wrong somewhere.
Initially, i wanted 2 go 4 mathematics buh my brothers advice me 2 leave d course. That i can study d course if only i want 2 bcum a mathematics teacher or beta still, bcum lecturer in mathematics.

The Problem Is:

I cnt teach coz am a shy perxncheesygrin
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2016
LordIsaac:
Industrial or pure...you work in thesame place with almost equal opportunities..you stay in the same classroom till 400 level where you offer just one or two different courses...Infact, just take pure, go for Masters and become a lecturer.
thanks 4 d advice. i rili appreciate

being a lecturer is a big NO 4 me, i hate teaching nt 2 talk of lecturing

1 Like

Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2016
moshark06:
industrial chemistry. this course offers you opportunity in any field you want to specialize into, e it industry, agriculture. engineering you can even switch to the health sector in you second degree and lot more. all u need to do is to be serious with your studies and come out with good grade: you can consult Google for research to know more about the courses you mentioned above.
Thank u very much sir.
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by davbravo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hadampson:
Which of d above mentioned course shud i go for. pls i need an advice on d course which is more lucrative n vast as far as nigeria is concern
U were the one that asked a question on MLS thread right..... I'll advise you go for it instead of any of the above since its a professional course
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by Hadampson(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
davbravo:
U were the one that asked a question on MLS thread right..... I'll advise you go for it instead of any of the above since its a professional course
Thank u sir....what advantage does a professional course have over general course?

i wud luv 2 study d course buh my o'levelwaec rather is nt complete. although i did nabteb buh i waz tld daht d skul wil nt accept double sittings.

Dat waz d reason why i created diz thread 2 knw wat next 2 study
Re: Microbiology Or Industrial Chemistry Or Pure And Applied Chemistry by SunnyOgirima(m): 8:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
d fact z microbiology hav no specializ area, in food scientist stody microbiology with their cours, soil scientist study microbiology with deir cours, and others and in hospital dey prefer mls nt microbiologist, study indust. chem.. Despit d fact we ar in nigeria, cours sometime help d less priveldge pple..

(1) (Reply)

19 Stunning Photos Where Reality Easily Beats Photoshop / FUTO Departmental Cut-off Mark For 2016/2017 Session / Post Ur Jam Reg Number Let Help U Check Ur Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.