Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,429 members, 7,861,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Long Does It Takes To Process Gratuity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Long Does It Takes To Process Gratuity? (821 Views)

Lasun Yussuff: I'II Do Anything It Takes To Rescue Osun From Economic Challenges / How Long Would It Take Your Country To Fix This Damaged Road, See Reactions(Pic) / For How Long Can Nigeria Wait For A President Who Is Incapacitated?- Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Takes To Process Gratuity? by jakiedudu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
How fast are gratuities and other benefits processed for next of kins after the demise of a civil servant who served for 20years
Re: How Long Does It Takes To Process Gratuity? by angeltolly(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
It takes grace and connection. Like you know even for a living pensioner to get his/her gratuity is not a small matter. If the deceased has retired and has started the process before death, with good connection, it is easy say 6 months to 1 year after death. But if the deceased died in active service, it will take the grace of God o plus plenty connection because those people at the Estab ain't loyal. Talking from experience
Re: How Long Does It Takes To Process Gratuity? by jakiedudu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Why is everything so difficult in this country? I have to use connections to get what is entitled to me? This country is not worth dying for one bit. sad

(1) (Reply)

Breaking:#riversrerun–pdp’s Sekibo Named Winner Of Rivers East Senatorial Zone / Magu's Rejection: Full Legal Implications. / I Never Said Tuface Idibia’s Rally Cannot Be Held – Lagos CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.