Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean (1152 Views)

What Do Naija Men Say About Dating Or Having Sex With White Girls / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / What Does This Lady Really Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Smoke2015: 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
Men are engineered by nature to be the easiest species to figure out. If a man wants a raise, he will ask for a raise. if he wants to eat eba, then he will go out to get eba. If he wants a woman, then he will go all out to get her. It’s that simple…..or is it?, Nowadays men have evolved and many have found advanced ways to woo women in the most resourceful, ingenious and hi-tech ways. Gone are the days where flashing wealth did the trick. That’s why these days you’ll hear just like; “He used jazz on her”, “How did she get pregnant for that one?”, “I don’t know when I removed my pant”. Men have evolved. The game isn’t what it used to be. As a guy, I’m giving you ladies out there “coded” signals to know when a guy is just out for knacks and when he might be interested in something more. So without further ado, here are some obvious scenarios of what a guy says and what he really means by saying those things:

1. When a guy asks you what you what your wearing while you’re in bed it simply means he wants to sleep with you. Period.
2. When a guy asks you for your phone number it simply means he wants to sleep with you.
3. When a guy’s home is scattered but his bedroom is spotlessly neat then it means he’s going to sleep with you.
4. When a man shakes you hand more than 10 seconds it means he wants to sleep with you.
5. When a man insists that you invite your best friend to come over and watch a movie it means he wants to sleep with you.
6. When a guy opens a door for you then it means he wants to sleep with you.
7. When a guy let’s you have the last piece of isiewu on his plate it means he wants to sleep with you. If it’s fish then you’re safe.
8.When a guy gets you ice cream for no reason then he wants to sleep with you.
9. When a guy acts like he’s listening to you when you nag then it means he wants to sleep with you.
10. You invite a guy for mountain of fire new year service and he goes with you smiling throughout then my sister, it means he wants to sleep for you.
11. When your underwear feels suddenly hot while you bend down and there’s a guy in the same room. Just know he wants to sleep with you.
12. When a guy says he dreamt about you just know that dream was about sex!
13. When a guy cooks for you and puts extra piece of chicken just know he wants to sleep with you.
14. When a guy helps you zip up your dress them it means he really wants to zip it down.
15. When a guy helps you start your car, then it means he wants to what? That’s right.
16. When a guy asks you if you’ve eaten then it means he wants to sleep with you.
17. When a guy buys you fuel, it means he wants to sleep with you.
18. When a guy calls you pretty instead of beautiful, it means he wants to sleep with you.
19. When a guy eats your food even though it’s not sweet, it means he wants to sleep with you. 20. If a guy tells you that he’ll always be there for you when youre healing from a breakup then it means he wants to sleep with you.
21. If a guy asked you “How is work?” then he probably wants to work on you.
22. When a guy gives you a ride in his car, and puts on the AC instead of winding down, he definitely wants to sleep with you.

These are just a few instances to name. Thank me later.

Read more by following link below:

http://mojidelano.com/2016/12/things-men-say-to-women-and-what-they-really-mean/

Cc: lalasticlala seun
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by jelil01: 3:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Make i book in case
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by TrapHedges(m): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let me follow d FTC guy
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by BiafranBushBoy: 3:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by dingbang(m): 3:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
TrapHedges:
Let me follow d FTC guy
hey bro
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by TrapHedges(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
hey bro

Boss cool
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by thesicilian: 3:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
What kind of guy are you?!
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by firstking01(m): 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by ireneony(f): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
I think I'm jobless for reading this meaning piece of shiit.
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by bsideboii(m): 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
thesicilian:
What kind of guy are you?!
lol...u beat me to this question.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by ikp120(m): 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
What sort of nonsense is this.undecided I have done almost all those stuff up there and even more, yet I had no such plans angry
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by wordbank(m): 3:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
stupid gimmicks
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by stan241(m): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
op,are you sure you are ok

Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Tastemoney(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
Op..ooo

Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by tomisinobm(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=ikp120 post=51687329]What sort of nonsense is this.undecided I have done almost all those stuff up there and even more, yet I had no such plans angry[
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
angry I wasted my time reading the first few lines
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Sierusvirus(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
ireneony:
I think I'm jobless for reading this meaning piece of shiit.
[quote][/quote]

You r perfectly right....
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
wen a "fvck boy" thnks every guy is a "fvck boy" den u see dis trash.
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by mofeoluwadassah: 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
Nw to those guys dat send me pms,be warned......I knw all ur tricks nw tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by TheRealestGuy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kinda reminds me of one twitter handle I follow - sheahoe

If she dark skin, she a hoe
If she white, she a hoe
If she calls first she a hoe... and on it goes...

Very hilarious though, I want to believe the OP meant that as a joke.
Re: Things Men Say To Women And What They REALLY Mean by jelanyy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Stopped Wearing Her Wedding Ring!. Do This / Twitter User Narrates A Shocking Real Life Story She Heard (snapshots) / Daoview Hotel And Suites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.