Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) (10996 Views)

Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To N’Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by kettykin: 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Osun pad budgets and commissions projects everyday

Anambra did not pad budget and still can not commission anything?

See how foolish you sound...

What project does osun commission, this year alone Anambra state has recorded so much investment that a former head of state had a good time commissioning projects and the vice president had to describe Anambra as the most productive state.
Anambra with their realistic budget has recorded better educational attainment and results than even lagos. Anambra did not owe salary for a day and had to increase salary as a result of prudent management of resources.
Today Anambra is a net producer of rice and a net exporter of vegetables and a foreign exchange earner.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Yyeske:
What projects? Just tell Aregbe to improve on the welfare of his people by settling arrears of workers next year, tell him also to stop borrowing and equally padding the budget. He projects huge budget but his workers are dying of hunger
[/s]

What projects? The projects that he commissions everyday, the same projects that poor Anambra can not commission.

Osun borrow and have projects to show

Anambra borrow and still have nothing to show..

So, what are they doing with your debt in Anambra? Abge tell us...
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 9:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
kettykin:

What project does osun commission, this year alone Anambra state has recorded so much investment that a former head of state had a good time commissioning projects and the vice president had to describe Anambra as the most productive state.
Anambra with their realistic budget has recorded better educational attainment and results than even lagos. Anambra did not owe salary for a day and had to increase salary as a result of prudent management of resources.
Today Anambra is a net producer of rice and a net exporter of vegetables and a foreign exchange earner.
[/s]

We don't have to argue and I'm not here to debate your silly and bogus MOU investments.

Show us what Anambra did with taxes, allocations and debts and I show you the same in Osun and if you can not do that, then shut up and keep quiet..

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What projects? The projects that he commissions everyday, the same projects that poor Anambra can not commission.

Commissioning schools abi, Lautech is on strike long before ASUU strike because Osun couldn't afford its counterpart funding and Oyo state backed out.

Tell us what Aregbe has actually done with his debt, World highest talking drum i guess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Who takes a hopeless clown like you serious?

So you want me to start measuring dick with an Osun state that does not worth my personal bank account not to talk of a frontline state as Anambra!

Abeg return to your IDP camp that's where your fellow Osunites are relaxing cheesy

[s]
aresa:

Meaning you have nothing and can not show us anything they commissioned lately in Anambra which we know already since their budget is too poor to do anything...
Thanks for proving me right....Feel free to get lost now...
[/s]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

What projects in osun exactly, tell us
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 9:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Banks have refused giving the clown anymore loans.

Am sure Osun budget will not be more than 10m fot 2017 cheesy

Yyeske:
No, that of Osun will be close to 200 billion because the governor with borrow as usual to pad the budget, play with numbers and of course nothing on ground to show for it. With enough debts owned the civil servants

Just watch out and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 9:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yyeske:

Good question.

Aregbe is commissioning IDP camps for its citizens cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Yyeske:
Commissioning schools abi, Lautech is on strike long before ASUU strike because Osun couldn't afford its counterpart funding and Oyo state backed out.

Tell us what Aregbe has actually done with his debt, World highest talking drum i guess
[/s]

I'm not here to debate your meaningless rubbish.

Show us what Anambra did with taxes, allocations and debts and I show you the same in Osun and if you can not do that, then shut up and keep quiet..
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yyeske:

What's the meaning of all this dancing around?

We have a bunch if you jokers spewing rubbish in this thread, but non of you jokers can show us what anambra did with your taxes, allocations and debt....

See your miserable life....
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
Call07034780891:

Good question.

Aregbe is commissioning IDP camps for its citizens cheesy
I'm sure he'll tell us Aregbe commissioned some second rated markets that can't stand a market in my village, or some second rated roads and schools

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don't think these jokers are going to show us anything from anambra......we know there is nothing there to show since that village is so poor that it reflects in their poor village salary only budget... grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not here to debate your meaningless rubbish.

Get started
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:
I don't think these jokers are going to show us anything from anambra......we know there is nothing there to show since that village is so poor that it reflects in their poor village salary only budget... grin

I know you really wish to be from Anambra because Awka alone beats anywhere in osun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yyeske:
Get started

You mean you can not show us anything Anambra did with your taxes, allocations and debts..? grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yyeske:
I know you really wish to be from Anambra because Awka alone beats anywhere in osun

Abeg no dey swear for me o...villager no be my portion in life..

Back to sender.....
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 10:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Did anyone invite you here for any reason or you joblessly stumbled here? Why are you damned in life? All you do is go about with bitterness and frustration 24/7. cheesy

instead of you to be weeping for your rural area called Osun state you are here yapping like a dunce.

Please show us osun budget. Clown!

[s]
aresa:
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:

You mean you can not show us anything Anambra did with your taxes, allocations and debts..? grin
We had showcased bridges, roads, new farms he initiated, etc on our different Anambra threads, let's see yours

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Call07034780891:
Did anyone invite you here for any reason or you joblessly stumbled here? Why are you damned in life? All you do is go about with bitterness and frustration 24/7. cheesy

instead of you to be weeping for your rural area called Osun state you are here yapping like a dunce.

Please show us osun budget. Clown!
[/s]

Why can't these jokers just put their money where their mouth is and just show us what Anambra did with taxes, allocations and debts and I show you the same in Osun and if you can not do that, then shut up and keep quiet.......see wahala o.... grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Don't allow the clown to dictate your response. He is such a jobless old fool.. cheesy

Yyeske:
We had showcased bridges, roads, new farms he initiated, etc on our different Anambra threads, let's see yours

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:

Abeg no dey swear for me o...villager no be my portion in life..

Back to sender.....
Show us pix of the best part of Osogbo and let's compare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yyeske:

I'm no interested in your mouth here and mouth over there hearsay and fallacies, show us whatever you are talking about in this thread....why are you jokers so scared to just show us something?... grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Call07034780891:
Don't allow the clown to dictate your response. He is such a jobless old fool.. cheesy

I think I'll oblige you

1 Like

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Yyeske:
Show us pix of the best part of Osogbo and let's compare
[/s]

Na projects they commissioned in Anambra we ask you...
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Osun is indebted to over 300b.

Osun has not paid salary since over 9months.

Osun is still like a rural area by all standards.

Tell us what aregbe used your taxes to do.. cheesy

Is it too much for one to ask...?

[s]
aresa:

Why can't these jokers just put their money where their mouth is and just show us what Anambra did with taxes, allocations and debts and I show you the same in Osun and if you can not do that, then shut up and keep quiet.......see wahala o.... grin

[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Call07034780891:

See advise.. You are smart than the other joker you are advising because you already know there is nothing in anambra to show......

All mouth and no action.... yeye people.... grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tell us why osun has not paid salaries for the past 9months despite owing over 300b..

See me see wahala oo cheesy

[s]
aresa:

See advise.. You are smart than the other joker you are advising because you already know there is nothing in anambra to show......
All mouth and no action.... yeye people.... grin
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Call07034780891:
Osun is indebted to over 300b.

Osun has not paid salary since over 9months.

Osun is still like a rural area by all standards.

Tell us what aregbe used your taxes to do.. cheesy

Is it too much for one to ask...?

[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Yyeske(m): 10:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
aresa:

I'm no interested in your mouth here and mouth over there hearsay and fallacies, show us whatever you are talking about in this thread....why are you jokers so scared to just show us something?... grin

Virtually all nairalanders had seen projects of Anambra and you run your mouth on most of those threads, never you jump into any of our threads next time. Let me oblige my brother for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Call07034780891:
Tell us why osun has not paid salaries for the past 9months despite owing over 300b..

See me see wahala oo cheesy

Is Osun state the reason why you can not show anything they did with your taxes allocations and debts in anambra?

You jokers can do better by borrowing common sense from a 2 year old... grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Call07034780891: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
All of you in osun are dumb..

Show us what osun did with all the loans it borrowed.

Tell us why osun is owing over 9months salary arrears.. cheesy

[s]
aresa:

[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
[s]
Yyeske:
Virtually all nairalanders had seen projects of Anambra and you run your mouth on most of those threads, never you jump into any of our threads next time. Let me oblige my brother for now
[/s]

How can you show us projects that doesn't exist?

The reason you can not show us anything and still dancing around with irrelevant rubbish is because there is nothing to show... we both know this.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant(prof Kingsley Moghalu) Delivers A Lecture In Fupre / 2024 Budget: House Turns Back Representatives Of CBN, Customs, FIRS Heads / Dangote Refinery Set For Production As Crude Supply Hits 6 Million Barrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.