Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) (10988 Views)

Saraki's Speech As Buhari Presents 2017 Budget / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To N’Assembly Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
aarressa:

Aregbe the champion... grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
aarressa:

Aregbe the champion.... grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
aarressa:

Gbongan-Odeyinka-Orile-Owu-Ajegunle Road

grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
aarressa:

Aregbe the champion... grin grin grin

Never in your village life mess with Aregbe again...

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
aarressa:

While some village losers are celebrating their small boys village flyover with 2 metal clippers on top, Aregbe is building a whole Interchange, this is taking things to the next level.

obingo is in the same small boys flyover level with Fayose who is building his own fly over just like every riff raff building flyover in Nigeria.

Aregbe have kicked it up a notch to the next level.

Aregbe and Osun state, the most productive and projects state after Lagos state...

Even kponmo cutting Fayose stop by to show support while Ogbeni was inspecting his Interchange...

Aregbe The Champion...

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
You want more? grin grin grin grin

Aregbe started and commissioned more projects than the whole of SE combined.....

This is how you shut these loudmouth villages with nothing to show for their village up... grin

All mouth, but still can not show anything....

Aregbe is your master anytime, any day... grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
People should understand that it is not the size of budget that counts but the level of implementation
Willie should be applauded for presenting a realistic budget
One Afonja goat came here to compare anambra budget with osun state over bloated budget
The goat forgot to ask himself how his jihadist governor will finance the budget
Will he finance it through borrowing which he is notoriously known for or through over taxing the poor citizens of his state
By the way the state of osun recieves the lowest allocation from the federation account imagine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
loopmangoat:
People should understand that it is not the size of budget that counts but the level of implementation
Willie should be applauded for presenting a realistic budget
One Afonja goat came here to compare anambra budget with osun state over bloated budget
The goat forgot to ask himself how his jihadist governor will finance the budget
Will he finance it through borrowing which he is notoriously known for or through over taxing the poor citizens of his state
By the way the state of osun recieves the lowest allocation from the federation account imagine!
[/s]

Olodo. Why not go ahead and tell us how obingo is going to finance his N115 poor man's budget since allocation plus IGR is not anywhere close to N115 billion? It's either he's going to borrow or the budget is fake and over bloated, padded or just a show budget.

And does your ignorant rubbish alters the fact that you losers still can not change show us what they did with your taxes, allocations and debts since 1999?

Or does it alters the fact that Osun state under Aregbeshola delivered more infrastructure than the whole of SE combined?

Lazy loud mouth village losers ... All they have and sell is hatred, bigotry and bitterness, but nothing to show for their sorry existence.
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2016
If fact.

There's N10 billion borrowing in obingo's 2017 budget.

Borrow borrow and still nothing but MOU to show...
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 12:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Olodo. Why not go ahead and tell us how obingo is going to finance his N115 poor man's budget since allocation plus IGR is not anywhere close to N115 billion? It's either he's going to borrow or the budget is fake and over bloated, padded or just a show budget.

And does your ignorant rubbish alters the fact that you losers still can not change show us what they did with your taxes, allocations and debts since 1999?

Or does it alters the fact that Osun state under Aregbeshola delivered more infrastructure than the whole of SE combined?

Lazy loud mouth village losers ... All they have and sell is hatred, bigotry and bitterness, but nothing to show for their sorry existence.
Not long ago a pensioner in your poverty stricken state committed suicide because your jihadist governor refused to pay him his salaries
Come to my street in asaba you will see educated osun men and women sweeping people's houses
Those men are osun civil servants
Ask them why they are in asaba they will tell you that jihadist aregbesola is owing them 2 years salaries
One of my workers an Ede oshogbo man his father suffered stroke because of jihadist aregbesolas refusal to pay the man his hard earned emoluments
I can go on and on
I know aregbesola used your brains for rituals hence the reason why you can't distinguish between right and wrong but i am willing to take you to a spiritualist that will release you from your bondage
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
loopmangoat:

Not long ago a pensioner in your poverty stricken state committed suicide because your jihadist governor refused to pay him his salaries
Come to my street in asaba you will see educated osun men and women sweeping people's houses
Those men are osun civil servants
Ask them why they are in asaba they will tell you that jihadist aregbesola is owing them 2 years salaries
One of my workers an Ede oshogbo man his father suffered stroke because of jihadist aregbesolas refusal to pay the man his hard earned emoluments
I can go on and on
I know aregbesola used your brains for rituals hence the reason why you can't distinguish between right and wrong but i am willing to take you to a spiritualist that will release you from your bondage
[/s]

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
How Obiano, The ‘Chopping Governor’, liquidated Anambra treasury in just 22 months in office

Governor Obiano eventually sent a request to the House of Assembly for the approval of a N10 billion facility loan with some asphyxiating conditions which the people of the state will suffer the consequences in due time.

Findings from the document obtained by the CLO on the conditions attached to the loan facility revealed that the loan has a 9.0% interest rate with a tenor of 20 years or 240 months.

The indicative amortisation schedule in the loan facility shows that the accruing interest for the first year is N900, 000,000 while the 20th year will be N90, 451,218 with a monthly payment of N89, 972.596.

The implication is that the state will cough out N21, 909,295.002 as repayment pattern within the 20 year period with a total interest charge of N11, 909,295.002. http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=19444&title=How-Obiano,-The-%E2%80%98Chopping-Governor%E2%80%99,-liquidated-Anambra-treasury-in-just-22-months-in-office:-CLO
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
How Obiano, The ‘Chopping Governor’, liquidated Anambra treasury in just 22 months in office

TILL TEN YEARS TO COME ALL SOUTHWEASTE STATE EXEMPT LAGOS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PAY COMMON SALARY LIKE ANAMBRA grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Anambra generates over 54 billion naira yearly as IGR
How much does your poor state generate
Add it to the 60 billion anabra receive from federal government
Why am I revealing this secret to this afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
i pity most of southwastes state tongue tongue tongue tongue

they are all dead now with dept tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, has secured an approval to secure a N10billion loan. The State House of Assembly gave the approval for the contentious loan following the motion to that effect moved by Hon. Victor Jideofor.

The loan had been a subject of disagreement between Obiano and stakeholders in Anambra State who challenged the governor to account for the N75 billion reportedly left in the state coffers by his predecessor, Peter Obi. The stakeholders’ action followed a reported secret meeting Obiano had with members of House of Assembly. It was reported that Obiano, had, at the meeting which he convened to woo the lawmakers, disclosed that he inherited only N9bn from Obi and not the N75 as previously claimed.

In a letter read on the floor of the House, Obiano said he needed the loan to complete ongoing capital projects in the state, calling for their support. The governor promised to set up a committee to ensure judicious use of the loan.

http://www.ndibe.org/2015/11/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan.html

Borrow borrow and debt debt, still nothing to show.....
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin ofonjas state is under quakatarmarization grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
loopmangoat:

dept riddden ofonjas state they compare oyo, ogun, ondo, osun with anambra grin grin grin grin grin

una know know una mate tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:

http://www.ndibe.org/2015/11/anambra-assembly-approves-n10bn-loan.html

Borrow borrow and debt debt, still nothing to show.....

dont conmpare anambra with una dept oyo, ogun, osun, ondo ......we are not on the same level tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

ofonjas like measuring dick with igbos i dont know y grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
brown rroof republic ....spits grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by loopmangoat(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

dont conmpare anambra with una dept oyo, ogun, osun, ondo ......we are not on the same level tongue tongue tongue
I am out for them
I will keep on exposing afonjas for the fraud they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
ofonjas dont worry

in next 2 to 3 years from now igbos will put una in back seat where una belong before the civil war grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
loopmangoat:

I am out for them

guy i don occupy seat for them here now

make them no try me grin grin grin grin

i just they wait for them here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
[s]
loopmangoat:

[/s]

According to him, with the measures taken, the state’s IGR had improved from about N500 million monthly IGR it inherited from the previous administration, to N1.3 billion, within a period of one year

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/anambra-targets-n3bn-monthly-igr/

N1.3 BILLION X 12 = N15.6 BILLION

Where did you get your 54 billion from? from under your bed?

So who is lying? You or Obingo?

Or you are just another village illiterate who can not read, can not write or do basic arithmetic?
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
loopmangoat:

I am out for them

can u imagine .that aregberascal that have been in power in osun for approximately 8 years only have school to show as his achivement....spits

is there no state that dont have schools in there state

dept region wey dey measure dick with igbo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2016
Funny how these village illiterates make up dumb, ignorant and illiterate lies and rubbish ....

lol @ 54 billion...must be from imaginary ugu leaves sale... grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

N1.3 BILLION X 12 = N15.6 BILLION

Where did you get your 54 billion from? from under your bed?

So who is lying? You or Obingo?

Or you are just another village illiterate who can not read, can not write or do basic arithmetic?

look at this stack ogbomosho or oshogbo village illitrate grin grin grin grin

abaeg go and plant ur oshogbo weed in the village tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by aresa: 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
And the village illiterate losers still can not show us wgat their poverty budget state did with their debts, taxes and allocations....

All lazy and ignorant mouth with no action... grin grin grin
Re: Gov Obiano Of Anambra State Presents 2017 Budget, Estimated At N115.5bn (pic) by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
aresa:
Funny how these village illiterates make up dumb, ignorant and illiterate lies and rubbish ....

lol @ 54 billion...must be from imaginary ugu leaves sale... grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

agbero, tout illitrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Seeks Extradition Of P&ID Founder’s Son, Co-founder For Trial / Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Why Children Are Prime Targets Of Armed Groups In Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.