Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy (2774 Views)

Help!! Should I Shift The Pregnancy To My Husband / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Could I Be Responsible For The Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Airforce1(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Life as a young student of kings college was fun and tough.

i was so focused with my studies till that beautiful night i and my friends sneaked out for valentine night with girl friends.

i remember had so many drinks that night with my girl.
i was loaded so i rented a room at blue next hotel with my girl .. We were both drunk which resulted to unprotected sex.

that night was crazy and fun.
everything went on fine till a month later she (my girl) discovered she was pregnant.

wow i was scared because i was just 19 and she was 17 .. So i took her for a test, the result confirmed truly she was pregnant.

so she asked me "what are we gonna do"?

i got no answer to her question so i called my elder in united states for advice.
he scolded me but insisted i take full responsibility.

i weren't satisfied with what he said so i called my sister in Hong Kong. She scolded me but asked me to make sure she didn't abort the baby.

i wanted my girl to keep the pregnancy but she was scared her dad was gonna kill her and said their was no way she could keep the baby even after i had promised her to take full responsibility.

3 days later, she called to tell me she had aborted the pregnancy.

i was emotionally traumatised.

i weeped for days in school till my friends started giving me something they believed would make me forget about my girl and the pregnancy shiit.

i was cool cool with dem substances till i got addicted.

crazy world we live in.

but happy today i was able to break out of the drug chain.

i had since forgotten about the girl and the pregnancy she aborted.

that says it all.

thanks for your time.
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by MrCork: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:

i was so focused with my studies till that beautiful night i and my friends sneaked out for valentine night with girl friends.

i was loaded so i rented a room at blue next hotel with my girl .. We were both drunk which resulted to unprotected sex.

everything went on fine till a month later she (my girl) discovered she was pregnant.

wow i was scared because i was just 19 and she was 17 .. So i took her for a test, the result confirmed truly she was pregnant.

i got no answer to her question so i called my elder in united states for advice.

i weren't satisfied with what he said so i called my sister in Hong Kong. She scolded me but asked me to make sure she didn't abort the baby.

i wanted my girl to keep the pregnancy but she was scared her dad was gonna kill her and said their was no way she could keep the baby even after i had promised her to take full responsibility.

i weeped for days in school till my friends started giving me something they believed would make me forget about my girl and the pregnancy shiit.

crazy world we live in.

that says it all.

thanks for your time.

..bro are you related to mamagee? undecided

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Aniker(f): 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hahahahahah
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
What a touching story.. cry

It touched my heart, touched my soul, touched my mind.. cry cry

I am still crying..

Stories that Touch..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrCork:

..bro are you related to mamagee? smiley

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
You've gained our attention but lost respect.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Gladiator1: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:

crazy world we live in.

that says it all.

thanks for your time.
Focus on yhur studies and be useful to d society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Tolexander: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrCork:

and oni.la!
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2016
I was here.
airforce so how old are you now??
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by ajokeade920: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
oh....oh!
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by softMarket(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
U called ur brother in united states
u called ur sister in hong kong

You should have also called LAI MOHAMmEND in aso rock!!

16 Likes

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by samincredible44(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Pls what is d msg behind this crap

1 Like

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Airforce1:

crazy world we live in.

that says it all.

thanks for your time.
@highlighted so many errors child undecided #attention seeking crap

5 Likes

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
19 in kings college?
So focused on your studies yet you think the past tense of weep is weeped?
Your sister in Hong Kong? Where is your brother? Siberia?
The girl that aborted her baby didn't have a problem but you weeped for days?
Haba! Op! This one is too much biko...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
story for the gods tongue
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Looking for sympathyattention? undecided
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by EmperorKross(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Abeg which KC you dey talk about? angry
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by ojun50(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is well broda i understand hw u feel
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by winetapper: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
When you rush you rush into the read something reasonable, and you start seeing

I called my elder in United States and my Younger in hong kong embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Twaci(f): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
you need a diary
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
There's nothing in taking drugs.

Airforce1

Pls which kind drugs u been take?

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Sunkyphil(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrCork:

i tot mamagee was ur gf
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
falconey:
[/color]
[color=#550000]Airforce1, take this advice

1 Like

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by KingRex1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Gofwane(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
richommie:

Airforce1

#YOLO
lol...

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by dacblogger: 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
I used to defend this guy buh from this post, its clear 2 me now that the drugs must ve messed with his head..
What's with the "my elder in the states and my sister in hongkong",and you are still in naija doing what, pple will not be lying with sense..what rubbish angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
I'll save this page for the future....

This is one of the perfect threads that will advocate brain stem transplants to Nigerian youths

4 Likes

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Rone16(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sorry you had to go through that..It's really nice that you cared about the pregnancy...Thank God you stopped taking drugs..Thumbs up
Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by agrovick(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
SirWere:
I'll save this page for the future....

This is one of the perfect threads that will advocate brain stem transplants to Nigerian youths

Re: I Did Drugs Because She Aborted The Pregnancy by Yinkey6(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
richommie:
Airforce1

#YOLO
Vitamin C and B Cole.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Be Sincere, What's Your Current Body Count? / My Wife Has A Spirit Husband / Romantic Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.