Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Do You Belive In Horoscope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Belive In Horoscope? (681 Views)

Learn From My Deep Shilt. I Can't Belive It / Get Your Problems Solved If You Belive / How Has Horoscope Affected Your Love Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Belive In Horoscope? by hertz9te(m): 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2016
i was bored oneday,so i decided to try this horoscope thing,been hearing about it for ages and since then the readings i've been getting kind of relate to a present life situation or a yet to occur situation...if you doubt check yours.....does anyone have any experience with this thing?like how does it work...means someone can get a glimpse of the future...really strange
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by judey1992(m): 9:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
its called hocus pocus
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
The dumb will always be dumb......
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
yeah i do, astrology generally i so much love it, kinda psychic readings,i'm psychic tooo...pls dont mind my typing ,i'm just excited cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by RoyalBlak007: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
.not.
really .
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by Thanos(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2016
yes. and also unicorns,father christmas and ojuju calabar
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by hertz9te(m): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah i do, astrology generally i so much love it, kinda psychic readings,i'm psychic tooo...pls dont mind my typing ,i'm just excited cheesy
am seriously wowed by how this thing works its really exciting...how long have you been keeping up with psychic readings and how well has it been working out for you?
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 08, 2016
hertz9te:
am seriously wowed by how this thing works its really exciting...how long have you been keeping up with psychic readings and how well has it been working out for you?
well,for a very long time,i do opt-in for the free one,it has been working very well
Re: Do You Belive In Horoscope? by hertz9te(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
well,for a very long time,i do opt-in for the free one,it has been working very well
where do you check?kindly drop links

(1) (Reply)

If Sex Is Immoral Why Do Pastors And Imam Do It? / Love Is Not A Cage / In The Spirit Of Valentine (my Take On It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.