Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt (5487 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Churches Are Not Places Of Infection But Places Of Blessings / China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by eplanning: 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
I just got the below from a Whatsapp group..

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Yobe state in Nigeria is boiling now. Churches are being burnt, many christians killed. Please pray even if its 5mins and forward to other people of Faith for intercession.
Don't ignore.
Cry to our God against those Islamic Terrorists. He'll hear and heal our land, Nigeria!

From CAN Abuja.

Please send to at least 10 Christians to stand in the gap: God Bless you as you comply
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Will Christianity pray herself out of extinction ? You hear that fellow members are being killed and you cow under the bed and pray to heavenly "Lord", to make your enemies be tired of killing ? You do not even defend yourselves. What a docile religion.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by eplanning: 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Billyonaire:
Will Christianity pray herself out of extinction ? You hear that fellow members are being killed and you cow under the bed and pray to heavenly "Lord", to make your enemies be tired of killing ? You do not even defend yourselves. What a docile religion.

At least those of us who aint currently in the war zone can pray. I just did.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
I've seen that post no less than seven times. Obviously not need

See link in 2012 http://nigerianewsblog..com.ng/2012/05/yobe-state-is-boiling-churches-are.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by eplanning: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lord I ask for the safety of your people. Let your angels be activated against these forces of evil on the behalf of your children.

Let there be deliverance.

May the law enforcement be strengthened and activated to bring calm.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
eplanning:

At least those of us who aint currently in the war zone can pray. I just did.
There is no war zone, war happens when the suppressed retaliate the oppressors. There is no retaliation, so it is a field day for Allah Boys. The descendants of Ismail and Isaac dont seem to know they are all descendants of One Father Abraham.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by eplanning: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Billyonaire:
There is no war zone, war happens when the suppressed retaliate the oppressors. There is no retaliation, so it is a field day for Allah Boys. The descendants of Ismail and Isaac dont seem to know they are all descendants of One Father Abraham.

Okay, Crisis zone. As for the descendants, they know they have a common ancestry.

The descendants of Ishamael are actually doing what was prophesied concerning them in the holy scriptures.
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
Billyonaire:

What's your point ? Be like the belligerent religion Respond with violence ? And expose more people to harm and danger ?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
eplanning:
I just got the below from a Whatsapp group..

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Yobe state in Nigeria is boiling now. Churches are being burnt, many christians killed. Please pray even if its 5mins and forward to other people of Faith for intercession.
Don't ignore.
Cry to our God against those Islamic Terrorists. He'll hear and heal our land, Nigeria!

From CAN Abuja.

Please send to at least 10 Christians to stand in the gap: God Bless you as you comply

Can you stop crying wolf when there is none.. I have received this same false post on WhatsApp since God's knows when.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by eplanning: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ariel20:

Can you stop crying wolf when there is none.. I have received this same false post on WhatsApp since God's knows when.

Are you in Yobe state?
Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe State In Nigeria Is Boiling Now. Churches Are Being Burnt by Mynd44: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

(1)

Witches Pressing People At Night: Does It Exist Only In West Africa? / Abuja Pastor, Apostle Joshua Talena Kissing Wife During A Church Program / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.